Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone else page layout changed?

firebird894

I just logged in and found myself confused the whole group page has changed and that damn fucking jewish picture is now all accross the top of the screen, It used to be only on the login page, funny they just do that today? Oh and yahoo said 'The group moderator can or should change it. Keep complaining!

Hail Satan!

It changed from me a few days ago. I suppose they got enough complaints with the new layout that they changed it back to be somewhat similar to the old layout, but the whole 'coversations' thing is still crap, and makes it difficult to read past messages.
And they've been saying that all along. The problem is that whenever Maxine changes it, either it dosn't change, or it changes back after a few days.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I just logged in and found myself confused the whole group page has changed and that damn fucking jewish picture is now all accross the top of the screen, It used to be only on the login page, funny they just do that today? Oh and yahoo said 'The group moderator can or should change it. Keep complaining!

Hail Satan!

I have no idea what has happened to mine, it was the same as always till today now I have some xian kike temple thing on every page, including my group and as mod I can't even work out how to get rid of it, I sent an email complaining and asking how to fix it. The whole page layout is different took me a while to figure it out. Yahoo is really pissing me off lately.
Hail Satan!

It changed from me a few days ago. I suppose they got enough complaints with the new layout that they changed it back to be somewhat similar to the old layout, but the whole 'coversations' thing is still crap, and makes it difficult to read past messages.
And they've been saying that all along. The problem is that whenever Maxine changes it, either it dosn't change, or it changes back after a few days.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

[/TD]<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td w[/IMG]
[/TD]<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td w[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE] 

--- In [email protected], <firebird894@... wrote:

I have no idea what has happened to mine, it was the same as always till today now I have some xian kike temple thing on every page, including my group and as mod I can't even work out how to get rid of it, I sent an email complaining and asking how to fix it. The whole page layout is different took me a while to figure it out. Yahoo is really pissing me off lately.
Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

I menaged to fined those fuckers only at twitter (they have no their "cust. care" on their own site!), and they are sending me to this page http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con ... =PROD_GRPS  

--- In [email protected], <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

[/TD]<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td w[/IMG]
[/TD]<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td w[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

That link there didn't come up for me, not all of it, would you mind posting the link to changing it again? Thanks heaps.
Hail Satan!

[/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td style="border-spac[/IMG]
[/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con ... =PROD_GRPS

That link there didn't come up for me, not all of it, would you mind posting the link to changing it again? Thanks heaps.
Hail Satan!

[/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td style="border-spac[/IMG]
[/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD]<td class="y[/IMG]<[/IMG][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td rowspan="3" style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][TR]<td class="y[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td style="border-spac[/IMG][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD]<td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con ... =PROD_GRPS this is only think I can help, your welcome!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back