Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone actually seen and talked with Satan?

josephcollins2013

Hello, I was wondering whether Satan has ever appeared to anyone or talked to them? I tried looking for it but never found whether people have talked directly with Satan or just his demons?

<td val[/IMG]You might want to read a little more on the JoyofSatan.org website. HPs Maxine speaks a lot about how Satan has came down to Her and spoke with Her. A lot of members here have spoken about this. Here are some conversations HPs Maxine has had with Satan. http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html
--- On Wed, 5/8/13, josephcollins2013 <josephcollins2013@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone actually seen and talked with Satan?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 3:00 AM

Hello, I was wondering whether Satan has ever appeared to anyone or talked to them? I tried looking for it but never found whether people have talked directly with Satan or just his demons?
[/TD]

I have seen him and spoke with him and his demons im sure all the HP have as well along with the clergy and every dedicated satanist whos open enough to see him and speak with him.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

Communication with the Gods is astral/telepathic and not physical. Be careful because using the world talk implies verbal communication and there's no such thing here. Telepathic communication goes in your mind, and it's usually non-verbal. You may see pictures or get feelings, you don't necessarily get words. And when we talk about seeing them, again we mean astral sight, which is much visualization and again happens in your mind. What I mean if you see and communicate telepathically with a God and an astrally closed person is next to you, that person will have no idea what you're doing nor will he/she feel anything. Of course these are psychic abilities and take time to develop them and they're not instant or random.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

Just as fire_starter said, it happens in astral realm. Common sense; how could he be here physically if he is on another planet? :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone actually seen and talked with Satan?

Communication with the Gods is astral/telepathic and not physical. Be careful because using the world talk implies verbal communication and there's no such thing here. Telepathic communication goes in your mind, and it's usually non-verbal. You may see pictures or get feelings, you don't necessarily get words. And when we talk about seeing them, again we mean astral sight, which is much visualization and again happens in your mind. What I mean if you see and communicate telepathically with a God and an astrally closed person is next to you, that person will have no idea what you're doing nor will he/she feel anything. Of course these are psychic abilities and take time to develop them and they're not instant or random.

Wow that's amazing about the telepathic communications. I understand that talking with Him goes past a physical encounter and that it is much more powerful than that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@ wrote:

Yes, I noticed Maxine speaking about the many encounters that have happened. Thanks for the link; will check it out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jon <gr33ntree999@... wrote:

You might want to read a little more on the JoyofSatan.org website. HPs Maxine speaks a lot about how Satan has came down to Her and spoke with Her. A lot of members here have spoken about this. Here are some conversations HPs Maxine has had with Satan. http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html

--- On Wed, 5/8/13, josephcollins2013 <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone actually seen and talked with Satan?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 3:00 AM

On one occasion I was having an attack of the enemy strong enough to call for help and although I could not communicate with him because I have not yet developed astral senses if you notice when he came as his incredible energy filled the room
hail Satan! hail Astaroth!

He has spoken to me, twice now. ON both occasions I received words; I
did not hear an audible voice in my head precisely, but I received
words in my head that were not my thoughts. I could definitely tell
this because of the nature of what was being told me. He used words
because he knows, since I cannot see, I am perforce an auditory
individual and do not think in pictures or shapes, but in sounds and
textures. *shrug* Kind of hard to explain, but once it happens to you,
you will know! But like Firestarter said, developing one's psychic
senses requires much hard work.

On 5/9/13, felix_valentine_000 <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:
I heard abilities like "Bi-Location" can be gained once someone opens the
chakras above their head. Where they can be in two places at once. It can
probably go much further than that, though.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic
<dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Just as fire_starter said, it happens in astral realm. Common sense; how
could he be here physically if he is on another planet? :)

Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone actually seen and talked with
Satan?

Â
Communication with the Gods is astral/telepathic and not physical. Be
careful because using the world talk implies verbal communication and
there's no such thing here. Telepathic communication goes in your mind,
and it's usually non-verbal. You may see pictures or get feelings, you
don't necessarily get words. And when we talk about seeing them, again we
mean astral sight, which is much visualization and again happens in your
mind. What I mean if you see and communicate telepathically with a God and
an astrally closed person is next to you, that person will have no idea
what you're doing nor will he/she feel anything. Of course these are
psychic abilities and take time to develop them and they're not instant or
random.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013"
<josephcollins2013@ wrote:

Hello, I was wondering whether Satan has ever appeared to anyone or
talked to them? I tried looking for it but never found whether people
have talked directly with Satan or just his demons?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back