Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Harris is a Jewish last name

Solider of suns

Harris is a Jewish last name trumps opponent lasts name is Harris so was Eric Harris the columbine killer just lettting everyone know.

How would you know? Jews also steal names and then own them. Harris is a Scottish name dear..always has been. Look up Scottish names and the history of ot? Before you judge a name.🤬 I am Scottish and that name dates back long before jews used it..

Jews adopted a lot of our Celtic names and made them famous by using them in there family's to get back at us, as an insult. And especially if the jew is a murderer it makes even our people look bad. And then that name is a curse to any Scottish or Irish family and then we gave are blood to fight to live it down and explain it to the people who accuse us of being jews and killers..🤬🤬🤬

Nothing pisses off a Scottishman more than being called a Fucking Jew! All because of a family name, that has been distoyed by a filthy jew. And I know many jews who pathetically used our Scottish last name!!! And it has brought on a lot of family pain and embarrassment!! And still to this varry Day this shit continues 😒 🥺🥺🥺

Nothing pisses off a Scottishman more than being called a Fucking Jew! All because of a family name, that has been distoyed by a filthy jew. And I know many jews who pathetically used our Scottish last name!!! And it has brought on a lot of family pain and embarrassment!! And still to this varry Day this shit continues 😒 🥺🥺🥺
Literally most common family names of jewish people are clearly stolen from other cultures.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back