Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Lammas Day + New RTR

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

Happy La[/IMG] [*][/IMG] [*]Kundal[/IMG] [*]Do a Yo[/IMG] [*][/IMG] [*]Sa[/IMG] [*]Breathe [/IMG] [*]Breathe [/IMG] [*]Breathe [/IMG] [*]Breathe [/IMG] [*]Breathe [/IMG] [*]Repeat the above once or twice. </li> </ol>

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Civilization isn’t something that should be taken for granted…

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fmarine.jpg&t=1571617645&sig=V4lyuKXI8fCGWMwuihBHCg--~E" width="104" height="90" alt="3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]www.inbox.com/marineaquarium[/url]

Oh crud. I haven't made an affirmation for the current sun square I am doing. The PDF didn't say to make one for the sun square I am currently doing. I am doing one for protection. What kind of affirmation should I make?

I didn't make an affirmation, either. o.0 

"descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:15 Dienstag, 2.August 2016:

Oh crud. I haven't made an affirmation for the current sun square I am doing. The PDF didn't say to make one for the sun square I am currently doing. I am doing one for protection. What kind of affirmation should I make?

Lilith explained that each of the former rituals was like “peeling an onion” in the way of stripping the enemy of their power.

What does this mean?? Does it mean that this RTR compared to last RTR is WAAAAYYY more powerful??

It means that each RTR has been systematically weakening the enemy, peeling away each protective 'layer', and now we're at the core. The weakest, most precious (precious to them) part of their power, and now we are attacking that most weak point.

If you are doing the spiritual square, no affirmation is needed. If the materialistic, you must have an affirmation in order to program the energies so it won't dissipate. "I am always totally safe, protected and healthy in everyway, completely and permanently" for money "Huge sums of free and easy money are coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me. This money is all mine to spend as I wish."

Yes, this new ritual is way more powerful than the last one. This one will really open up the Gentiles to the truth and wreck havoc to the enemy. It takes time, so patience is the key here.

Hail Satan!

For over 5 years I've been adding to ppl's posts.....

WORKINGS NEED AFFIRMATIONS!!!!!
EVEN IF SPIRITUAL!!!!!
ENERGY DOES WHAT IT'S PROGRAMMED TO DO!!!
SO PROGRAM THE FREAKEN ENERGY!!!!!
OR IT WILL DO NOTHING AND DISSIPATE!!!!

SURE IT MIGHT *FEEL* GOOD, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO DO SINCE YOU DIDN'T PROGRAM IT!!!!

This was about the 3,805,726,028,075,915th post I've made about this -_-

---In [email protected], <dark_pagan_666@... wrote :

If you are doing the spiritual square, no affirmation is needed. If the materialistic, you must have an affirmation in order to program the energies so it won't dissipate. "I am always totally safe, protected and healthy in everyway, completely and permanently" for money "Huge sums of free and easy money are coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me. This money is all mine to spend as I wish."

Yes, this new ritual is way more powerful than the last one. This one will really open up the Gentiles to the truth and wreck havoc to the enemy. It takes time, so patience is the key here.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Only the material square needs an affirmation.

Lydia you are right about workings needing affirmations but the spiritual square does not really need one. Only the material square.

The spiritual square when activated does what it does naturally because the enrgies work on a spiritual level when activated.
On squares page on the JoS needing an affirmation for the spiritual is not mentioned.

The square for the spiritual when performed automatically empowers its corresponding chakras and planetary positions it rules in a chart.

Hope this makes sense.

This is from the squares page

"When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense."

The quote says only for the material square will you need an affirmation.

In the e groups in the past we have touched this topic. I do recall you saying that for spiritual square you program it anyway because (the mars square) you were getting too much energy on your sacral chakra.[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Lammas Day + New RTR
Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2016 10:28:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   For over 5 years I've been adding to ppl's posts.....

WORKINGS NEED AFFIRMATIONS!!!!!
EVEN IF SPIRITUAL!!!!!
ENERGY DOES WHAT IT'S PROGRAMMED TO DO!!!
SO PROGRAM THE FREAKEN ENERGY!!!!!
OR IT WILL DO NOTHING AND DISSIPATE!!!!

SURE IT MIGHT *FEEL* GOOD, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO DO SINCE YOU DIDN'T PROGRAM IT!!!!

This was about the 3,805,726,028,075,915th post I've made about this -_-

---In [email protected] , <dark_pagan_666@... wrote :

Hail Satan! [/TD]

D'oh. I suppose I will have to start over this Sunday. I actually canceled the working by stopping it because I was under the impression it wasn't doing anything.

Dark Pagan that is incorrect. You should ALWAYS do an affirmation with planetary squares, spiritual or not. Otherwise the energies will not go towards the goal NEARLY as well as they should.

I also didn't want to come off as rude. If I am wrong, then damned me for being logical and using common sense with what I have read on the squares page. I'd like to see someone on these groups state their experience using the spiritual square without an affirmation and tell me that it didn't work because I doubt it was because of lack of affirmation. My opinion stands that the affirmations for the spiritual square are optional if not unnecessary.
On the squares page, Maxine mentions that it is important to use an affirmation when working on the material square. Now, we all know how Maxine stresses the importance of affirmations in her sermons, in knowing how important it is for energy to have affirmations, why would she leave that out for the spiritual square?
Simply because it is not necessary. I already explained how the spiritual square works.

High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, August 5, 2016 10:26 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

DarkPagan can listen to whomever he or she pleases but it is common sense that one does not need to make an affirmation for the spiritual square when you understand how it works. I quoted from the website and it is pretty straightforward. 
 I have used squares for spiritual with no affirmation and they have worked. The spiritual square when performed in sequence automatically does what it is intended. The planets govern and rule over areas of the soul and chakras, as well as the points in a natal chart. Vibrating the spiritual square locks in with that and works on the human soul level. You vibrate and take into the energy of the planet without having to affirm. That is the unique thing about the spiritual version of the squares. Vibrating in that sequence (with different repetitions, etc) causes just that- activation and empowerment of the chakras and the energy in the soul that corresponds to the planet. It stimulates. It empowers. 
Same as when you are vibrating a chakra mantra to empower your chakra, you feel it and just vibrate it into that. It is no different. The spiritual square just works on an exalted level benefiting more than just the chakra.
Lets not make an obvious situation, especially one that was confirmed on the squares page, into  something bigger. It is pretty silly to use the square for the spiritual and then make an affirmation to try to cover all those things it does on its own...
Do what you want, of course. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, August 5, 2016 9:46 PM, "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dark Pagan that is incorrect. You should ALWAYS do an affirmation with planetary squares, spiritual or not. Otherwise the energies will not go towards the goal NEARLY as well as they should.

DarkPagan can listen to whomever he or she pleases but it is common sense that one does not need to make an affirmation for the spiritual square when you understand how it works. I quoted from the website and it is pretty straightforward. 
 I have used squares for spiritual with no affirmation and they have worked. The spiritual square when performed in sequence automatically does what it is intended. The planets govern and rule over areas of the soul and chakras, as well as the points in a natal chart. Vibrating the spiritual square locks in with that and works on the human soul level. You vibrate and take into the energy of the planet without having to affirm. That is the unique thing about the spiritual version of the squares. Vibrating in that sequence (with different repetitions, etc) causes just that- activation and empowerment of the chakras and the energy in the soul that corresponds to the planet. It stimulates. It empowers. 
Same as when you are vibrating a chakra mantra to empower your chakra, you feel it and just vibrate it into that. It is no different. The spiritual square just works on an exalted level benefiting more than just the chakra.
Lets not make an obvious situation, especially one that was confirmed on the squares page, into  something bigger. It is pretty silly to use the square for the spiritual and then make an affirmation to try to cover all those things it does on its own...
Do what you want, of course. Hail Satan!

On Friday, August 5, 2016 9:46 PM, "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I can relate my opinion to this and then people can figure what works best for their taste and style. It can't but be more of a general reply, while centered on the topic at hand.

I know personally that all Squares, Spiritual or whatnot, do require affirmations. You can also do this without affirmation (The spiritual square) by merely "Willing" the energy. This is however advanced, and its not the most certified method to success. This is why some people don't really want to affirm, but for security reasons and reasons of success, they must. The energy is raised and it doesn't have a mind, it must be guided towards a purpose.

Also, the Spiritual Square can be used in other ways and pretty much anything spiritual. Such as healing, awakening others, doing general magick etc. It can be used spiritually externally (on others, or in the world) or internally (on one's self). For this reason I believe the "Willing" method, or not "affirming" into this is not the one to follow at all. Both squares need to be affirmed, but both squares, same as any other working can be "Willed". I advise against "Willing", or for an accurate say, "Willing" plus "Affirming", plus emotion and anything else which is the ideal, depending on the person.

It really doesn't take anything of one's time to make a nice affirmation and affirm, as thus, program the energy into doing what its supposed to do. If you want to stimulate larger areas of something, just make a more general affirmation. For instance:

1. Let's say you want to empower your chakra:

(While focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): "This Solar energy is empowering my Solar Chakra permanently and continuously, in any and all positive ways."  This is very vague, but one can adjust this. I just give the lines this can go.

OR:

(While Focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): Draw the energy in, keep it and "Absorb it". Make sure to meditate on this.

This is however tricky, especially when people don't have time or don't consciously will the energy into the aforesaid direction of choice.

--I least advise this method alone as this can also be done in the conjuction with the affirmation and its really easy. Ideally, it should be. The more senses involved, the better.--

2. Let's say you use the Spiritual Square for healing:

(While focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): "This Solar energy is empowering my Solar Chakra and this heals me completely. My health is permanently perfected, in a positve way for me."

Normally, when you find the correct way for you, you will have results, and except of this you will feel "reassured" that this working did infact work. It takes time to find the way, and get your mind to "open up" and understand this, so one must use what makes them feel more "open".

So to close this message, HPS Shannon is not wrong, you can just "will" the energy, or just direct it through just meditating on it, however, what Lydia says is logical and the general rule of thumb for *All* Workings is to be affirmed. Squares included as well. The connection of both these ways is the most accurate thing. The fatal mistake is to not meditate on the energy, not affirm it, or just "jump" out of the working and just leave it hanging.

One would also want to add emotion which is important, and a small visualization of what the energy is supposed to do, irrespectively of if the aim is spiritual, or physical.

The "numbering" of affirmations does exist for a reason. For instance 9 is permenence and the list goes. This has to do with the universal patterns of creation. Willing it and "letting the female mind grasp the larger picture" is also part of this, which happens by "focusing on the energy", visualization, contemplation etc.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Which is why I mentioned that Lydia, in the past, mentioned directing the spiritual square's energy away from her sacral chakra because she was being overwhelmed. Of course all energy can be directed but as I have said before, I have used the spiritual squares without affirmations and they have worked and so I still wonder if anyone has used the spiritual square without affirmations and have had them not work.
When I finish a spiritual square, I do not just jump away from the working. I always spend a minute or less on feeling the energy and knowing within my mind that it is doing its job which is generally working on the spiritual level(empowering the chakras, houses and points in astrology, etc.)
If one sees that as some sort of an affirmation, then so be it. 
Thats the point I am getting at. As I said before, they can do what feels right for them. Hail Satan

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:52 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I can relate my opinion to this and then people can figure what works best for their taste and style. It can't but be more of a general reply, while centered on the topic at hand.

I know personally that all Squares, Spiritual or whatnot, do require affirmations. You can also do this without affirmation (The spiritual square) by merely "Willing" the energy. This is however advanced, and its not the most certified method to success. This is why some people don't really want to affirm, but for security reasons and reasons of success, they must. The energy is raised and it doesn't have a mind, it must be guided towards a purpose.

Also, the Spiritual Square can be used in other ways and pretty much anything spiritual. Such as healing, awakening others, doing general magick etc. It can be used spiritually externally (on others, or in the world) or internally (on one's self). For this reason I believe the "Willing" method, or not "affirming" into this is not the one to follow at all. Both squares need to be affirmed, but both squares, same as any other working can be "Willed". I advise against "Willing", or for an accurate say, "Willing" plus "Affirming", plus emotion and anything else which is the ideal, depending on the person.

It really doesn't take anything of one's time to make a nice affirmation and affirm, as thus, program the energy into doing what its supposed to do. If you want to stimulate larger areas of something, just make a more general affirmation. For instance:

1. Let's say you want to empower your chakra:

(While focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): "This Solar energy is empowering my Solar Chakra permanently and continuously, in any and all positive ways."  This is very vague, but one can adjust this. I just give the lines this can go.

OR:

(While Focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): Draw the energy in, keep it and "Absorb it". Make sure to meditate on this.

This is however tricky, especially when people don't have time or don't consciously will the energy into the aforesaid direction of choice.

--I least advise this method alone as this can also be done in the conjuction with the affirmation and its really easy. Ideally, it should be. The more senses involved, the better.--

2. Let's say you use the Spiritual Square for healing:

(While focusing on the Buzz/Energy of the Sun Square): "This Solar energy is empowering my Solar Chakra and this heals me completely. My health is permanently perfected, in a positve way for me."

Normally, when you find the correct way for you, you will have results, and except of this you will feel "reassured" that this working did infact work. It takes time to find the way, and get your mind to "open up" and understand this, so one must use what makes them feel more "open".

So to close this message, HPS Shannon is not wrong, you can just "will" the energy, or just direct it through just meditating on it, however, what Lydia says is logical and the general rule of thumb for *All* Workings is to be affirmed. Squares included as well. The connection of both these ways is the most accurate thing. The fatal mistake is to not meditate on the energy, not affirm it, or just "jump" out of the working and just leave it hanging.

One would also want to add emotion which is important, and a small visualization of what the energy is supposed to do, irrespectively of if the aim is spiritual, or physical.

The "numbering" of affirmations does exist for a reason. For instance 9 is permenence and the list goes. This has to do with the universal patterns of creation. Willing it and "letting the female mind grasp the larger picture" is also part of this, which happens by "focusing on the energy", visualization, contemplation etc.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This yahoo makes me lose my temper It gets hard to do anything here 
Anyway Which category this below belongs?  Spiritual or material (regarding cusps and house containing the planet )Andin the case of mars and sun which rule father and men in one's life ,is to do material or spiritual square to improve this two things?  Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the third [solar] chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Sun in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the house/s with the sign of Leo on the cusp/s and the house containing the Sun.

HP Hooded Cobra wrote a post some time ago, saying that we should not cease doing the former RTRs, yet the recent one is THE most powerful...

The question - should we focus ourselves on the new RTR, or should we continue doing the previous ones as well?

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Alternate between them, that's what I do, if I can only do one a day, although I do aim for more than once.Do one RTR one day, and another RTR another day, if you can only do one a day.

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 3:34 PM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HP Hooded Cobra wrote a post some time ago, saying that we should not cease doing the former RTRs, yet the recent one is THE most powerful...

The question - should we focus ourselves on the new RTR, or should we continue doing the previous ones as well?

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Yes, but another HP also says to program spiritual as well... plus, with affirmations, you make it permanent. Especially by adding "permanent" into the affirmation. Just because something is not mentioned on JoS, does not make it not valid by default. All energy must be programmed.

Strengthening a natal planet or houses in your natal chart is a spiritual square. Improving relations with men in your life is a material square.

OMG! At the CORE?? In their WEAKEST and most PRECIOUS power point?? Doesnt that mean that their power is completely eradicated, or does it mean that we are only at the core and we need to do even as much damage to the core like we did with the last RTRs which attacked their layers? Wait a minute. Didnt we start the RTRs in 2012? If so, then theres 4 things: their outer layers, their core, their power and themselves. And we first destroyed their outer layers now, right? Then theres 1/4 of their doom done! And now were attacking their core of power which stops their attacks, and THEN we are gonna destroy their defences(2020-2024) then we destroy them all.(2024-2028) and these are ONLY predictions! But if someone could confirm my thoughts, it would be AMAIZING!

<td val[/IMG]@Lydia
True. I suppose, I believed otherwise since the spiritual squares ive done with affirmations worked well.

Also, did you get the email I sent you?
Please check.

Yahoo has been crap lately.[/TD]
From: harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Lammas Day + New RTR
Sent: Thu, Aug 4, 2016 12:36:16 PM

This yahoo makes me lose my temper It gets hard to do anything here 
Anyway Which category this below belongs?  Spiritual or material (regarding cusps and house containing the planet )Andin the case of mars and sun which rule father and men in one's life ,is to do material or spiritual square to improve this two things?  Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the third [solar] chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Sun in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the house/s with the sign of Leo on the cusp/s and the house containing the Sun.

I do not think I cleared up much. I do believe it is best if High Priestess Maxine replies to this topic because she is the one who wrote the squares page and put it together. My opinion was that the spiritual square did not need an affirmation because on her website she mentions the importance of using an affirmation if one is doing the material square and so I am sure you can all guess how easy it is to assume that an affirmation is not necessary for the spiritual square. 
Energy needs some kind of direction and affirmations but I think what really might have been misinterpreted here is what HP Cobra has said about making affirmations using the will and that is what I do. I rarely use affirmations in sentence while repeating it.
For example: A working for finances, after I raise the energy I pretty much 'will' the energy by seeing and feeling my self with improved finances. Just like when I use the squares, even spiritual. I just feel the energy and know that it is empowering my chakra, etc or when using the material square, I do not use affirmations, I pretty much 'will' and know, as well as put myself in a present situation with improved finances.
Never had a problem with that, thats all I am saying. 
I have no problem in admitting if I am wrong but I just haven't had a problem with the way I have done it.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 6:10 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you High Priestess Shannon Outlaw for clearing that up. I have to start over this Sunday now.

Hey. Can somebody guide me to the I-O E-A meditation for building up energy? I know it was somewhere on the josforum but I searched both the forum and the website and can't find it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back