Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail to High Priest Hooded Cobra!

OttoHart

As the day of my Dedication inches closer, my prayers to Lord Satan to ease my doubts and fears into this process keep being answered.

I had done a meditation session focusing on the sigil of Lord Azazel in a routine meant for receiving spiritual directions.
I was directed to study HPHC's postings. Sort of like a direct feeling he's a person I should look into in order to seek research and help within my path.

I go on to look at pretty much all of his work and posts. An astonishing amount of content informing people, with a huge emphasis on scientific and historical accuracy, which I found to be quite important in building confidence in this path.

And like a spark, something hits me.
High Priest Cobra, in this life, has come from Christian origins, and could've easily been exploited by the enemy in his life conditions. And he still pursued this path, decided where he wants to go in life, and has been a beacon for MANY other people to do the same.

If High Priestess Maxine was our Initiator, creating this wonderful community, then High Priest Hooded Cobra is the ideal follower of Satan. This isn't said in an idolizing sort of way, but in a way to state that he is an example of the two things you must drill into your mind as a Satanist:
1. Follow the light of the Truth despite any adversity.
2. Be a shining beacon of that Light to help bring more people to this Truth.

This has been more of an appreciation post and me telling y'all a realization I've had, not necessarily an addressed letter. But, HPHC, if you see this, from a young adult who's in a very Christian dominated location and is trying his best to lay the groundwork for the best decision he'll ever make, thank you. For being an inspiration, for being a source of truth, for bringing me more trust in Satan in a world that's designed to make us not have that trust.
Hail HP Hooded Cobra!
Hail Satan!

As the day of my Dedication inches closer, my prayers to Lord Satan to ease my doubts and fears into this process keep being answered.

I had done a meditation session focusing on the sigil of Lord Azazel in a routine meant for receiving spiritual directions.
I was directed to study HPHC's postings. Sort of like a direct feeling he's a person I should look into in order to seek research and help within my path.

I go on to look at pretty much all of his work and posts. An astonishing amount of content informing people, with a huge emphasis on scientific and historical accuracy, which I found to be quite important in building confidence in this path.

High Priest Cobra, in this life, has come from Christian origins, and could've easily been exploited by the enemy in his life conditions. And he still pursued this path, decided where he wants to go in life, and has been a beacon for MANY other people to do the same.

If High Priestess Maxine was our Initiator, creating this wonderful community, then High Priest Hooded Cobra is the ideal follower of Satan. This isn't said in an idolizing sort of way, but in a way to state that he is an example of the two things you must drill into your mind as a Satanist:

This has been more of an appreciation post and me telling y'all a realization I've had, not necessarily an addressed letter. But, HPHC, if you see this, from a young adult who's in a very Christian dominated location and is trying his best to lay the groundwork for the best decision he'll ever make, thank you. For being an inspiration, for being a source of truth, for bringing me more trust in Satan in a world that's designed to make us not have that trust.
Hail HP Hooded Cobra!
Hail Satan!
I saw that you arrived here recently (about 1 month) and you are very smart and intelligent. You have even already understood many things also regarding the experiences with the Gods and Father Satan himself, you are able to understand their answers, signs etc which is not an easy thing to do at the beginning.

Furthermore, critical thinking and questioning everything is essential to reach the truth, the Gods are guiding you, reading all the sermons of the High Priest HC will answer the last remaining "doubts". I have a feeling you will achieve great progress quickly once you make the dedication.

HPS Maxine also came from a Christian background but this doesn't mean any of them accepted it. Both of these people are very advanced from past lives, and they never liked these enemy programs.

HP. Hoodedcobra is really our Lighthouse, like The Pharos, he sheds light on a lot of things and we would be much dumber and inaccurate SS if he wouldn't be here.
Although since HPS Maxine became immortal on a soul level, she is "more perfect", but the things HPHC have given to us is incomparable to anyone.

I saw that you arrived here recently (about 1 month) and you are very smart and intelligent. You have even already understood many things also regarding the experiences with the Gods and Father Satan himself, you are able to understand their answers, signs etc which is not an easy thing to do at the beginning.

Furthermore, critical thinking and questioning everything is essential to reach the truth, the Gods are guiding you, reading all the sermons of the High Priest HC will answer the last remaining "doubts". I have a feeling you will achieve great progress quickly once you make the dedication.
Thank you!

And yes, I love the fact that I can have an okay level of communication with the Gods already. I studied information about rituals from adjacent, less accurate sources on how to work with Demons long before accepting Spiritual Satanism.
But whenever I found a new content creator, a new book, a new ritual, I always tweaked and changed it to fit my interpretation. And after doing research here, I've found that I've been pretty accurate at removing the bullshit!
Long before I knew about the dangers of Solomonic tradition, whenever looking for sigils to use in trying to meditate on a new Demon, I would get a feeling that circles around the sigil aren't a good thing. And what do you know, they stand for the vile things that they stand for.
I don't know what it is, but my own personal discernment has always made my rituals more similar to the official JoS Rituals. Long before having studied them.
Weird stuff.

Thank you!

And yes, I love the fact that I can have an okay level of communication with the Gods already. I studied information about rituals from adjacent, less accurate sources on how to work with Demons long before accepting Spiritual Satanism.
But whenever I found a new content creator, a new book, a new ritual, I always tweaked and changed it to fit my interpretation. And after doing research here, I've found that I've been pretty accurate at removing the bullshit!
Long before I knew about the dangers of Solomonic tradition, whenever looking for sigils to use in trying to meditate on a new Demon, I would get a feeling that circles around the sigil aren't a good thing. And what do you know, they stand for the vile things that they stand for.
I don't know what it is, but my own personal discernment has always made my rituals more similar to the official JoS Rituals. Long before having studied them.
Weird stuff.
This may stem from your level of advancement in past lives, you may have already been with Satan in previous lives, which is very likely since you are here again.

Hail HP Hooded Cobra!
Hail Satan!
Your level of advancement is incredible despite being very recently dedicated (I saw your dedication post before this one).

I believe that each of us must aspire to become a beacon for those who are still dormant or approaching Father Satan. We live in a world that is too corrupt and degenerate, where the biggest push comes from alcohol, drugs, disrespect for one's body or one's dignity, and the mistreatment of animals (which I personally cannot stand).

It's always nice to see a brother with the best intentions and will to live and become a self-respecting SS.

Reading your other posts, I too have the impression that you will get excellent results.

Welcome again

Your level of advancement is incredible despite being very recently dedicated (I saw your dedication post before this one).

I believe that each of us must aspire to become a beacon for those who are still dormant or approaching Father Satan. We live in a world that is too corrupt and degenerate, where the biggest push comes from alcohol, drugs, disrespect for one's body or one's dignity, and the mistreatment of animals (which I personally cannot stand).

It's always nice to see a brother with the best intentions and will to live and become a self-respecting SS.

Reading your other posts, I too have the impression that you will get excellent results.

Welcome again
Thank you a lot! I don't consider myself especially advanced, I still have a lot to learn.

And yes, we should. This, in my opinion, is the great problem that should be on the mind of the dedicated Spiritual Satanists:
"Sharing our message to those who are without or questioning their path would bring so many people and society as a whole so many benefits. But doing this is difficult as the society we live in is against the message to a degree that it is dangerous to freely spread it."

However, if you have eyes and the capacity of reading, check out the Ministry Articles posted this year. This problem will be temporary.

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back