Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail satan

graceshix

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons.

I am now doing the meditations on daily basis.
I enjoy doing them especially the yoga.
I feel my body and mind is very fresh and clear

I am always feeling a pressure and an aching sensation in the middle of my forehead.
I guess may be my third chakra is opening up.

I just wonder if it is normal to feel that way and if I am on the right way.

I also wish to ask, I always feel a bit urge to come into clear contact with demons and to see and chat with them.i wish to summon a demon per demon summoning instructions in J.O.S. I have bought all the items needed to summon. Should I summon a demon now or i wait for a while

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons

I'll comment on the you feeling pressure in your forehead. Usually that's when the Third Eye is opening. My suggestion is to focus on the feeling.
From a personal experience when I was opening the Third Eye I began to feel uncomfortable pressure on the left side of my head near the temple. After reading some information on the JOS website I found out I was opening my 10th and possibly 11th chakras.(Although no feeling of pressure on right side of head near temple. I figure if I keep going the same feeling would have been on the other side as well.)
If I had known that earlier I would have focused more on the pressure to open them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "graceshix" <graceshix@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons.

I am always feeling a pressure and an aching sensation in the middle of my forehead.

I also wish to ask, I always feel a bit urge to come into clear contact with demons and to see and chat with them.i wish to summon a demon per demon summoning instructions in J.O.S. I have bought all the items needed to summon. Should I summon a demon now or i wait for a while

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons

Hey everything appears to be going great...which is great/ One small little correction...just something which is good to know. That little knot feeling is probably your third eye, so yes youa re right on that. But it's not called your third chakra. Your third chakra is the solar plexus chakra (middle of stomache) Also your third eye is not a chakra on its own. Its an extension of the sixth chakra (behind the third eye in the middlle of your head. Thats it, everything else seems perfect, just thought I'd correct that little mistake so people can understand what your talking about a little easier. Anyway, good luck with everything else.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 10:45:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hail satan

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons.

Hail Satan
Hail Enki
Hail Demons

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

Hail satan! Im new to this, I may have said something that may have seem manipulative, but I'm understanding now through knowledge. I read a article today about historic disorder. what lead me to this article was some one was joking about my astrological sign. Not knowing what the fuck hpd was of course I twittled my thumbs searching on google. And as I read, I'm finding out that he really enlighten me about my self. I want the attention, all the women, party etc. the list goes on , some of the traits wasnt bad. but you guys would have to read on historic personality disorder if you don't know what out is. But what im getting to is that I can't help that I am me. I want to ask father satan soo many things. I m try ing my meditation , I am sure this process will take serious concentration because my mind runs like crazy. Is their any advice. Hells army is where I belong, I feel liberated. Hail satan! For wanting me too open my mind and seek, become knowledgeable and look out for his people.
I'm the cucumber out the group, would like your input on this disorder.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]The first thing you need to do is open your chakras.Go to joyofsatan.com and click on power meditations and click on opening your third eye chakra and follow the instructions.Once you take time to do that you will start feeling energy like you never have before.It was an amazing experience when all my chakras were open.The bliss was something I had never felt before.Its all very worth it.Good Luck.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hail satan
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 6:26:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hail satan! Im new to this, I may have said something that may have seem manipulative, but I'm understanding now through knowledge. I read a article today about historic disorder. what lead me to this article was some one was joking about my astrological sign. Not knowing what the fuck hpd was of course I twittled my thumbs searching on google. And as I read, I'm finding out that he really enlighten me about my self. I want the attention, all the women, party etc. the list goes on , some of the traits wasnt bad. but you guys would have to read on historic personality disorder if you don't know what out is. But what im getting to is that I can't help that I am me. I want to ask father satan soo many things. I m try ing my meditation , I am sure this process will take serious concentration because my mind runs like crazy. Is their any advice. Hells army is where I belong, I feel liberated. Hail satan! For wanting me too open my mind and seek, become knowledgeable and look out for his people.
I'm the cucumber out the group, would like your input on this disorder.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[/TD]

I'm a proud new member and just a want to say praise the dark lord, and I shall perform the dedication ritual soon to prove my commitment to him.

HAIL SATAN

Hello everyone I'm new here i don't even understand what's going on in this group i hope i posted this in the right place an I'm hoping that i should not say something that i will regret. . Well that's not a point. . The thing is I've been obsessed with darkness and evil since at the early age I'm on my 20s right now.. i want to worship statan i don't how and where i spent most of my time gathering information about how satan operates but it's not good enough its been years now I've been trying to worship him but i lack information and i stay in a small town i don't know if i can find the satanic church despite all that i am ready to travel the world and serve the devil anyone who can please help please? I love Satanism with all my heart people call me a witch i don't know why but i have never performed any witchcraft activity on anyone that's when i started being obsessed with it. 

can someone tell me how can i identify zodiac number and what about the date ,must i summon him on this date ?hail satan 
  • Zodiac Position: 5-9 degrees of Aquarius</li>
  • January 25th-29th</li>
  • Tarot Card: 5 of Swords</li>
  • Planet: Saturn/Uranus</li>
  • Candle Color: White</li>
  • Plant: Sesame</li>
  • Metal: Lead/Uranium</li>
  • Element: Air</li>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back