Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Had a dream of Berith

RockSeed13

So, I prayed to Meghanada. That night, I had a dream of him. He looked like the skull knight from Berserk. He told me that he is Baal Berith. He also told me that he is Hymenaios.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

I also made an atheistic friend of mine to pray to Nepthys, and she got a dream of her too. One soul saved.

First things first you can't Make anyone pray to a god or goddess and their is a rite you do to the gods.

The enemy can mess with you in you're dreams and make you see what you want to see. So what you saw in your dreams could be the enemy and I just think you shouldn't be too excited about it.

You can pray to any god or goddess but don't praise them above father Satan. He has rules for that for a reason and I would just wait and meditate more

First things first you can't Make anyone pray to a god or goddess and their is a rite you do to the gods.

The enemy can mess with you in you're dreams and make you see what you want to see. So what you saw in your dreams could be the enemy and I just think you shouldn't be too excited about it.

You can pray to any god or goddess but don't praise them above father Satan. He has rules for that for a reason and I would just wait and meditate more
My question was if Berith is Meghananda? I didn't sense Meghananda as an enemy in my dream.

Can anyone please confirm it. It might seem out of nature for him to cosplay as Skull Knight, but even Earl Raum appeared with a skull mask to HP Maxine.

My thought was that maybe he appeared to me as such was because like Skull Knight, Meghanada lost his kingdom.

Baal Berith was also known as Nimrod in Babylon, Rome and the Middle East.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back