Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Haagenti

What a great experience! Thanks for posting it. I felt the closest to her when I was a child and obsessed with Ancient Egypt, but have never actually met her, at least not in this life, not to my knowledge (I had all sorts of "imaginary" friends when I was little, so who knows).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

She is beautiful and loving. I was conversing with her. And did alittle automatic writing and she drew a heart to me. ;) hail satan and the gods. I cried out of joy and love. the gods are truly beautiful patient and loving and WOW..im to tears now. HAIL SATAN and THE BEAUTIFUL DAEMONS!!!

Thats amazing, the gods are truly beautiful in every way. I have been going through a bit of a rough spot but I know that Satan and his wonderful demons are there. We should count ourselves among the blessed for getting to have experiences like this.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

She is beautiful and loving. I was conversing with her. And did alittle automatic writing and she drew a heart to me. ;) hail satan and the gods. I cried out of joy and love. the gods are truly beautiful patient and loving and WOW..im to tears now. HAIL SATAN and THE BEAUTIFUL DAEMONS!!!

Wow! That's so awesome, Shannon! Thanks for sharing that, sis. Hail
Father Satan! Hail Lady Bastet!

On 10/18/11, kingdom_of_enki <satansgirl66@... wrote:
Thats amazing, the gods are truly beautiful in every way. I have been going
through a bit of a rough spot but I know that Satan and his wonderful demons
are there. We should count ourselves among the blessed for getting to have
experiences like this.
666/88

She is beautiful and loving. I was conversing with her. And did alittle
automatic writing and she drew a heart to me. ;) hail satan and the
gods. I cried out of joy and love. the gods are truly beautiful patient
and loving and WOW..im to tears now. HAIL SATAN and THE BEAUTIFUL
DAEMONS!!!

..Hail Satan!! Last year during Yule she sent me my little cat familiar. I know how ya feel, our Gods and the Demons are amazing!!!

Damn I wish I could converse with the daemons but I still have a long way to go.. :( that's really amazing though! :) hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back