Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HAİL ALASTOR!

Thersthara666

I thank our esteemed high priest for granting us the honor to reach out and work with the true gods of humanity.

The glory of our great lord Alastor has been reflected throughout history, both in mythological narratives and in humanity's understanding of war and revenge. In Greek mythology, Alastor is not only a god of war, but also a being who represents personal vengeance. His name is often used to mean “the bringer of retribution” or “the avenging spirit”.

Alastor is the inevitable face of war in human history. His influence permeates every corner of history. Ancient warriors carried Alastor's fire in their quest for victory; the ruthlessness and passion for revenge in battle is his legacy. In ancient Greece, Alastor represented not only physical combat, but also the sacred duty of personal and familial vengeance. His wrath was seen as the guardian of personal rights and honor.

O Alastor, with blood-stained hands,
You rule the hearts of battle’s lands.
Wherever steel and fury fly,
Beneath your gaze, the weak must die.

With fire in your vengeful eyes,
The skies erupt with battle cries.
The earth, it trembles at your tread,
As armies march where angels dread.

In storms of rage, your wrath is born,
You tear the veil, and peace is torn.
The clash of swords, the sound of doom,
Is echoed in the warrior’s tomb.

O master of the endless fight,
We bow before your dreadful might.
For every foe that meets the blade,
A tribute to your name is made.

With every death, with every scar,
We chant your name, our guiding star.
Alastor, god of war and pain,
Forevermore, with us, you reign.

1382EFFA-BE28-49B0-AA2A-F78B6992AB19.jpg

OMG THIS IS OVER PERFECTTT

Wow this is a beautiful painting, yet another time. I like how the ritual sigil is also there, and the design. Although it could have been 13 or 8 rays, instead of 16. Or is there a particular reason for 16 rays?

Wow this is a beautiful painting, yet another time. I like how the ritual sigil is also there, and the design. Although it could have been 13 or 8 rays, instead of 16. Or is there a particular reason for 16 rays?
Thank you for your beautiful comment, actually I had planned to have 11 in terms of the number of destruction, but because I drew it thinner than necessary, it could not cover the entire sun, so I decided to improvise.

I thank our esteemed high priest for granting us the honor to reach out and work with the true gods of humanity.

The glory of our great lord Alastor has been reflected throughout history, both in mythological narratives and in humanity's understanding of war and revenge. In Greek mythology, Alastor is not only a god of war, but also a being who represents personal vengeance. His name is often used to mean “the bringer of retribution” or “the avenging spirit”.

Alastor is the inevitable face of war in human history. His influence permeates every corner of history. Ancient warriors carried Alastor's fire in their quest for victory; the ruthlessness and passion for revenge in battle is his legacy. In ancient Greece, Alastor represented not only physical combat, but also the sacred duty of personal and familial vengeance. His wrath was seen as the guardian of personal rights and honor.

O Alastor, with blood-stained hands,
You rule the hearts of battle’s lands.
Wherever steel and fury fly,
Beneath your gaze, the weak must die.

With fire in your vengeful eyes,
The skies erupt with battle cries.
The earth, it trembles at your tread,
As armies march where angels dread.

In storms of rage, your wrath is born,
You tear the veil, and peace is torn.
The clash of swords, the sound of doom,
Is echoed in the warrior’s tomb.

O master of the endless fight,
We bow before your dreadful might.
For every foe that meets the blade,
A tribute to your name is made.

With every death, with every scar,
We chant your name, our guiding star.
Alastor, god of war and pain,
Forevermore, with us, you reign.

1382EFFA-BE28-49B0-AA2A-F78B6992AB19.jpg

Your artistic talent is truly uncaged and very well developed! Keep up the good work!

fire 🔥

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back