Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

H1N1

Cody Kee

First in the beging when the virus was a phase one (only transfered from animals to people). Since in Mexico they have diffrent standerds then we do. Scintist thought that it had potential to be a spanish flu or a black plage. So the sensationalist news started freaking out. By the time it was about phse 4( able to pass from people and remain in the room for a supstatnial amount of time). It was preety well countained. Also it was not as bad as the scientist thought it would be. Now if you have a good metabilism you will most likely be fine. Also it is pretty hard to get. You should worry if lyou are 75 and older or a newborn baby. Plus most of the shoots are well tested,if you have a child you should use a nose spray. Also I whould like to appologise for the speeling errors. For more information you chould email me and I will send in my source, but I am in a hurry as of now.

hello i'm amanda, my husband and i got the h1n1 flu shot cause i'm 6 months pregnant, and my husband doesn't want to get sick or get me sick, this is our first baby, it's a boy we named him dante. um is the h1n1 really that bad or is it getting worse cause eddie that's my husbands name and i were watching something on animal planet an it had to something about birds or something like that, well they carry the h5n1 virus so what eddie and i are thinking is that when a bird ate aomething and then took a shit it got in the pigs food source and then the pig ate it and thats how the h1n1 started, but thats our theroy. reply back asap hail satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 11:55:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] H1N1

First in the beging when the virus was a phase one (only transfered from animals to people). Since in Mexico they have diffrent standerds then we do. Scintist thought that it had potential to be a spanish flu or a black plage. So the sensationalist news started freaking out. By the time it was about phse 4( able to pass from people and remain in the room for a supstatnial amount of time). It was preety well countained. Also it was not as bad as the scientist thought it would be. Now if you have a good metabilism you will most likely be fine. Also it is pretty hard to get. You should worry if lyou are 75 and older or a newborn baby. Plus most of the shoots are well tested,if you have a child you should use a nose spray. Also I whould like to appologise for the speeling errors. For more information you chould email me and I will send in my source, but I am in a hurry as of now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody Kee <codykee@... wrote:
I do NOT recommend using the swine flu vaccine.Why? Because proofs that I saw and heard that the ones that made the flu was America.Yes.No bullshit.America DID help spread the disease.They developed the flu to a higher level of danger and now they did it on PURPOSE.They want YOU to pay MONEY to BUY the vaccine for making THEM SELFS rich$$$.I don't recommend taking the vaccine because one woman took it like 2 months ago(If I remember it right) and she now have big trouble in talking,walking or even eating or sitting normally.I encourage every one in this forum to read my things and to be aware of the swine flu vaccine as it CAN MAKE YOU TO BE PARALYZED FOREVER AND BE NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEBODY OR EVEN DOING DAILY THINGS! DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!For more information,please see the TRUE videos of 91177info channel in YouTube.It contains MANY videos about the vaccine and information about what can happen because of it.Thank you.Hail our Father Satan! HE SHALL BE LOVED FOREVER!666!2!4!11!

LOL! Umm... that's quite an interesting hypothesis,
but no. The virus was originally referred to as
"Swine Flu" because laboratory testing showed that many
of the genes in this new virus were very similar to
influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North
America. But further study has shown that this new
virus is very different from what normally circulates
in pigs. It has two genes from flu viruses that normally
circulate in pigs in Europe and Asia and avian genes as
well as human genes. Scientists call this a "quadruple
reassortant" virus.

If anyone wants more information on H1N1 I recommend:

http://www.aaigg.com/category/Health/qu ... nza--2009/

Honestly, I don't trust the H1N1 vaccine and you probably
should have done more research before taking it,
especially since you're pregnant. But what's done is
done. Hopefully those of us who don't trust the vaccine
are wrong.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

hello i'm amanda, my husband and i got the h1n1 flu shot cause i'm 6 months pregnant, and my husband doesn't want to get sick or get me sick, this is our first baby, it's a boy we named him dante. um is the h1n1 really that bad or is it getting worse cause eddie that's my husbands name and i were watching something on animal planet an it had to something about birds or something like that, well they carry the h5n1 virus so what eddie and i are thinking is that when a bird ate aomething and then took a shit it got in the pigs food source and then the pig ate it and thats how the h1n1 started, but thats our theroy. reply back asap hail satan

There was an outbreak of "swine flu" back in 1976. I had it. It's not the same strain as the swine flue that's going around now but according to one researcher who was on TV (might have been CNN but can't remember), it was close, so that the 1976'ers may have a degree of immunity. I hope he's right. In my area, there isn't enough vaccine even for those who want it so it's on a high priority basis: (hockey teams first -- you might have heard that one on the news; it raised quite a ruckus-- and then other 'high-risk' segments of the population.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

reassortant" virus.

are wrong.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@ wrote:

<style type='text/css'>#ygrps-yiv-337221551 p {margin:0;}It would be a lot more helpful if people who "don't trust the vaccine" would be kind enough to explain what their reasons are for this "mistrust" so others can evaluate whether or not there is reason for agreement.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2009 8:09:47 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: H1N1

There was an outbreak of "swine flu" back in 1976. I had it. It's not the same strain as the swine flue that's going around now but according to one researcher who was on TV (might have been CNN but can't remember), it was close, so that the 1976'ers may have a degree of immunity. I hope he's right. In my area, there isn't enough vaccine even for those who want it so it's on a high priority basis: (hockey teams first -- you might have heard that one on the news; it raised quite a ruckus-- and then other 'high-risk' segments of the population.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

reassortant" virus.

are wrong.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@ wrote:

I agree. From what I've been able to figure out from the mountain of conflicting information out there is that most of the refusers are fearful that there might be some truth to the conspiracy theories advanced by David Icke and others like him. (Keep in mind there can be -- and has been -- adverse reactions to other vaccines in the past so a rational caution may be in order.) They fear, for instance, that the vaccine will cause more harm than help and that recipients of the vaccine is just part of the New World Order agenda and we might even be unknowingly microchipped in the process. I know that's a bit out there, but it has come up...

I've listened to (TV etc.) and talked to a couple of credible people and, as far as I can see (as one w/o a medical background) that it's just a way to increase the odds of winning against an exceptionally nasty microbial invader. There are possible side effects to taking anything into one's system so each must weigh the odds in their particular case. Do you feel that possibility is lesser or greater risk than contracting H1N1? What is your history of contracting flu? Are you exposed more than the average or in a high-risk group? All these questions you need to answer for yourself.

By the time we get enough vaccine here, there will probably be no decision to make. Keep in mind that for the majority of people, H1N1 is basically a case of "the flu" and each year, people do die (especially the elderly) of seasonal flu. The difference that I can see is that H1N1 has been identified, whereas the seasonal flu shot is a guess from three "probable" flue strains. Some people are getting both shots.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bootman4U@... wrote:

It would be a lot more helpful if people who "don't trust the vaccine" would be kind enough to explain what their reasons are for this "mistrust" so others can evaluate whether or not there is reason for agreement.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

reassortant" virus.

are wrong.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@ wrote:

Keeping in mind this vaccine was created by the same  who created the AIDS virus, they really care your well being, these jews do. The last vaccine back in 76 destroyed the lives of 4000 people we know of. Not to mention all these vaccines are giving kids autism.

Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 6:49:27 PM

I agree. From what I've been able to figure out from the mountain of conflicting information out there is that most of the refusers are fearful that there might be some truth to the conspiracy theories advanced by David Icke and others like him. (Keep in mind there can be -- and has been -- adverse reactions to other vaccines in the past so a rational caution may be in order.) They fear, for instance, that the vaccine will cause more harm than help and that recipients of the vaccine is just part of the New World Order agenda and we might even be unknowingly microchipped in the process. I know that's a bit out there, but it has come up...

I've listened to (TV etc.) and talked to a couple of credible people and, as far as I can see (as one w/o a medical background) that it's just a way to increase the odds of winning against an exceptionally nasty microbial invader. There are possible side effects to taking anything into one's system so each must weigh the odds in their particular case. Do you feel that possibility is lesser or greater risk than contracting H1N1? What is your history of contracting flu? Are you exposed more than the average or in a high-risk group? All these questions you need to answer for yourself.

By the time we get enough vaccine here, there will probably be no decision to make. Keep in mind that for the majority of people, H1N1 is basically a case of "the flu" and each year, people do die (especially the elderly) of seasonal flu. The difference that I can see is that H1N1 has been identified, whereas the seasonal flu shot is a guess from three "probable" flue strains. Some people are getting both shots.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Bootman4U@.. . wrote:

It would be a lot more helpful if people who "don't trust the vaccine" would be kind enough to explain what their reasons are for this "mistrust" so others can evaluate whether or not there is reason for agreement.
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

reassortant" virus.

http://www.aaigg. com/category/ Health/questions --answers- h1n1-flu- -h1n1-flu- and-you-- swine-flu- virus--influenza --2009/

are wrong.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@ wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back