Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guilt looking for guidance

handsareup

Idk if it is because of the holidays or if im just being lazy and weak, but my daily rituals are ruined, i stopped meditating for while there and haven't worked out in a couple weeks. There is some possible stuff that may have put me in a depressed state. It is winter time and every winter i get very recluse. Some things have happened to me over the past couple weeks that has made me very sad. I know one of my big faults is when i get down i go in a denial and put my time in anything that makes me not have to think or care so destructive behavior. I remember reading that the enemy will attack when im weak and that i will get weak at times. I feel this to be very true in just 2 weeks of not meditating i have felt weaker, my back and neck is all fucked, i get headaches a lot more, and very lethargic. The worse part is for some reason it is hard to just relax when i try to meditate now. i fucking hate the holidays. 

I suggest you read and study:  Satan is The Salvation...From Within You... : JoS Astrology 
The New Man of Satan : JoS Astrology 

How about you [/IMG]stop letting Yourself and Satan down.[/B]  Stick to this meditation program for the next year, everyday NO MATTER WHAT. http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf 

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:32 AM, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Idk if it is because of the holidays or if im just being lazy and weak, but my daily rituals are ruined, i stopped meditating for while there and haven't worked out in a couple weeks. There is some possible stuff that may have put me in a depressed state. It is winter time and every winter i get very recluse. Some things have happened to me over the past couple weeks that has made me very sad. I know one of my big faults is when i get down i go in a denial and put my time in anything that makes me not have to think or care so destructive behavior. I remember reading that the enemy will attack when im weak and that i will get weak at times. I feel this to be very true in just 2 weeks of not meditating i have felt weaker, my back and neck is all fucked, i get headaches a lot more, and very lethargic. The worse part is for some reason it is hard to just relax when i try to meditate now. i fucking hate the holidays. 

Stay strong! The enemy is attacking all of us very heavily, as I can feel similar attacks trying to bring us to be lazy, as they fear our Reverse Torah Rituals!
This might also be due to an increase of xian energies in this moment of the year due to extensive preaching, funds collecting, etc. maybe givinge a momentary energy boost to the enemy aliens. My guess.

Spending some time under the direct Sunlight, if possible for you, helps A LOT, if you also meditate a bit on Sun energies (like Suryae x 108, or Sowilo or Raum vibrations) on yourself this will be perfect.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:20:58 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] guilt looking for guidance

It's getting cold and dark so it can make you feel drained. You need to keep putting a strong aura of protection around yourself. Here is something that might help you.
Close your eyes and go to some landscape in your mind. A place where it is very sunny. Feel the sunlight hitting you. Breathe it in. Bask in it. 

thank you both. Ill start reading rite away. S.S. 666 i find it interesting you said go to the sun. The sun is actually very important to me and so that makes a lot of sense. Usually where i live its pretty much always sunny until winter. I usually start my day by going out side and just standing in the sun, i cant do that in the winter. I have a lot to think about. Thank you!

It takes like three minutes to vibrate RAUM 108 times or even less and just doing it once a day, you will feel better. Even just drilling it without thinking about it

You welcome I'm glad it helped!
I could overcome unscratched some very difficult transit/situations in my life meditating every day under the Sun light at lunch break, absorbing the Sun's energies this is amazing, this gave me some extra energies to stand against daily attacks and draining.

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:37:55 +0000
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] guilt looking for guidance

thank you both. Ill start reading rite away. S.S. 666 i find it interesting you said go to the sun. The sun is actually very important to me and so that makes a lot of sense. Usually where i live its pretty much always sunny until winter. I usually start my day by going out side and just standing in the sun, i cant do that in the winter. I have a lot to think about. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back