Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guide me please to true satan

lord_satan_hail

Hello Dear
My name is sana ! I'm newbies in this beautiful religion !! I use to be atheist,is from very strict Muslim background !
I want to know about some ritual !
It's hard for me to perform soul dedication ritual! As my husband never let me lock the room or let me be alone .
2nd my husband has grounded me ! I can only do what he tells me to do , what shall I do ? How can I be dominant ? N he give me enough space to follow my religion,

3rd my mother in law keep disgracing me all the time ! N I can't curse her as I'm newbies as I'm afraid it will back fire . As she do prayer n stuff alot ! N she had managed to lift curses b4 ! Is there's any ritual that I can do to shut her mouth for good !
Satan hail !

Sent from my iPhone

You can do in your Astral Temple. See it in
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
and
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html
and
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord_satan_hail" <sack.out123@... wrote:

Hello Dear
My name is sana ! I'm newbies in this beautiful religion !! I use to be atheist,is from very strict Muslim background !
It's hard for me to perform soul dedication ritual! As my husband never let me lock the room or let me be alone .
2nd my husband has grounded me ! I can only do what he tells me to do , what shall I do ? How can I be dominant ? N he give me enough space to follow my religion,

3rd my mother in law keep disgracing me all the time ! N I can't curse her as I'm newbies as I'm afraid it will back fire . As she do prayer n stuff alot ! N she had managed to lift curses b4 ! Is there's any ritual that I can do to shut her mouth for good !
Satan hail !

Sent from my iPhone

1. Create your astral temple in your imagination and do the ritual there. It's just as valid as a physical ritual.

2. If you live in a hardcore muslim country you sadly can't do anything but pretend to go with him and lie to him that you are a muslim. Go along until you can get rid of him.

3. No problem. If you are new you can still program your aura to deflect all negative energy back to the attackers. That means any negative energy from your mother in law when she says anything bad or does anything bad to you will deflected to her. Just make sure to do the aura of protection meditation every day and modify the affirmation a bit to have it deflect it back to her.

"N I can't curse her as I'm newbies as I'm afraid it will back fire"

No it doesn't if you do it correctly. Robotic prayers to some non-existent god are irrelevant, all it matters when cursing someone is his own aura, if it's stronger or weaker than yours. Even a person with a strong aura can be weakened when he sleeps. That's the reason we curse people when they are asleep, because their defenses are down. But if you do power meditation every day and work on your chakras and aura you will develop a strong and large aura naturally so nobody will be a threat to you.

"N she had managed to lift curses b4 !"

A real curse is not something you lift. It's not something you do it once, but something you do it all the time until it finally has the desired effect. For example, if you want to cast a death spell, you do the spell EVERY DAY until the person dies. No matter what the person does, you'll still keep doing it. That's what I mean.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord_satan_hail" <sack.out123@... wrote:

Hello Dear

Satan hail !

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Sana, this is muhamad(I really need to change my legal name, can't stand it).  I'm in a similar situation due to my not being able to find a job and my health.  I feel bad for you.  If there's anything I can do to help let me know and i'll try to.  Fuck allah and his pedo-prophet mohammad! HAIL SATAN MY GOD!!!

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  1. Create your astral temple in your imagination and do the ritual there. It's just as valid as a physical ritual.

2. If you live in a hardcore muslim country you sadly can't do anything but pretend to go with him and lie to him that you are a muslim. Go along until you can get rid of him.

3. No problem. If you are new you can still program your aura to deflect all negative energy back to the attackers. That means any negative energy from your mother in law when she says anything bad or does anything bad to you will deflected to her. Just make sure to do the aura of protection meditation every day and modify the affirmation a bit to have it deflect it back to her.

"N I can't curse her as I'm newbies as I'm afraid it will back fire"

No it doesn't if you do it correctly. Robotic prayers to some non-existent god are irrelevant, all it matters when cursing someone is his own aura, if it's stronger or weaker than yours. Even a person with a strong aura can be weakened when he sleeps. That's the reason we curse people when they are asleep, because their defenses are down. But if you do power meditation every day and work on your chakras and aura you will develop a strong and large aura naturally so nobody will be a threat to you.

"N she had managed to lift curses b4 !"

A real curse is not something you lift. It's not something you do it once, but something you do it all the time until it finally has the desired effect. For example, if you want to cast a death spell, you do the spell EVERY DAY until the person dies. No matter what the person does, you'll still keep doing it. That's what I mean.

Hello Dear

Satan hail !

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back