Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GUARDIAN

rageface

Is it possible 2 meet ur guardian demon before your a satanist?Im still thinking about converting from agnosticism..but I still have many questions.

Yes, I have.
They told me that they already know who will become a Satanist, and the daemons choose who they want to be guardians for, before the individual does become a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rageface" <rageface@... wrote:

Is it possible 2 meet ur guardian demon before your a satanist?Im still thinking about converting from agnosticism..but I still have many questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rageface" <rageface@... wrote:
Yes you can. My guardian helped me through my childhood with out him I would have had no friends and would not have survived the abuse of my father. It wasn't until I seen his name on a website while researching demons that I finally put them together. He isn't evil, and what I was raised to believe is that demons were evil, but they are not they want us to express our true power as humans rather than be held back by the beliefs of the other religions. This is the reason why I converted to Satanism is because I did not need anyone to stand in my way of being an ultimate human. It was my guardian that showed me the way, and I thank him for that. I am an open Satanist in a sea of Christians. I live in the south where most of them do horrible things and still have the nerve to say that I am evil. Who is more evil me who trys to be the best at being a human, or they who rape their children, beat them, and then covers it up.

yes i believ it is. some people were born with this natral gift me and my fincee both have this. only i have the gift for healing and he has the gift of destrution as well. :)

how may I find mine?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 9:26:18 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: GUARDIAN

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "rageface" <rageface@.. . wrote:

Is it possible 2 meet ur guardian demon before your a satanist?Im still thinking about converting from agnosticism. .but I still have many questions.

Yes you can. My guardian helped me through my childhood with out him I would have had no friends and would not have survived the abuse of my father. It wasn't until I seen his name on a website while researching demons that I finally put them together. He isn't evil, and what I was raised to believe is that demons were evil, but they are not they want us to express our true power as humans rather than be held back by the beliefs of the other religions. This is the reason why I converted to Satanism is because I did not need anyone to stand in my way of being an ultimate human. It was my guardian that showed me the way, and I thank him for that. I am an open Satanist in a sea of Christians. I live in the south where most of them do horrible things and still have the nerve to say that I am evil. Who is more evil me who trys to be the best at being a human, or they who rape their children, beat them, and then covers it up.

I'm not sure about this but I think that's only possible if you were Satanist in your past life
Guardian demons are assigned to a person after they have dedicated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <asutech2003@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rageface" <rageface@ wrote:

How may I contact the entity who may possibly be my guardian?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 9:26:54 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: GUARDIAN

Yes, I have.
They told me that they already know who will become a Satanist, and the daemons choose who they want to be guardians for, before the individual does become a Satanist.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "rageface" <rageface@.. . wrote:

Is it possible 2 meet ur guardian demon before your a satanist?Im still thinking about converting from agnosticism. .but I still have many questions.

It is possible to meet ur guardian demon before you are a satanist if you believe you can. Meeting him/her may take some times and you may not know who he/she is for many years. I still have never mine but i know that my guardian demon is there cause they are doing their duties as a guardian demon.
Infernail Hails
Syn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back