Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guardian

melvynjeffery

Hi guys talked through my pedulum lastnight and found my guardian! now i got the same sort of energy i got when i was on the ouji board kinda like all my hairs stood on end and was welling up alot it keeped sort of surging through me,n any similar feeling from anyone else? cheers

HAIL ENKI

Be patient. Your Guardian will come to you when you're ready. It could even take months.

Στις 3:21 π.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "hunter_francisco13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

ive been dedicated for some time now and still havent found my guardian so can yall please help me   hail satan  

You are the only one who can open your charkas! You have to meditate and empower yourself. I have been seeing
our friends on the astral for a long time, but only recently, have I been able to actually carry on a conversation with
one of my guardians.

I finally tried the Meditating on Charka sounds by Azazel. And it seems to have worked! I had been able to hear
Father a few times, etc. But any conversations were brief. However, I seemed to have had results after doing
the meditation only a couple of times. I intend to keep doing it daily, until I feel it not necessary anymore.
Good luck!
Hail Father Satan!

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 5/23/14, hunter_francisco13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] guardian
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, May 23, 2014, 1:00 PM

ive been dedicated

for some time now and still havent found my guardian so can
yall please help me

hail satan

*whispers* Instructions for which meditation...? :p

Στις 4:15 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "tatianacastrocr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Can you put the link with the instructions for that meditation? Thanks!

I heard once you have a guardian they are always your guardian. ? That known in past lives. I dont think even if a mistake in this life could ever take you from your guardian. Set. He Male. some femal bad spirit is saying they are sitri but set\sitri is male. I think a bad spirits try to play jokes and separate me from him. I tried banishing rituals. I dont listen but I can't stand what they say and just want them gone and to talk to my guardians to chase them away? If anyone else has this problem you probably won't want to listen.

Once you have a Guardian they are *NOT* always your Guardian. My Guardians have changed a couple of times already in this lifetime. The more you progress and advance your Guardians change according to whose guidance will help you the most.
Don't listen to random entities' words. Learn to ignore them. Do void meditation.

Στις 9:27 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "erinn12345@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I heard once you have a guardian they are always your guardian. ? That known in past lives. I dont think even if a mistake in this life could ever take you from your guardian. Set. He Male. some femal bad spirit is saying they are sitri but set\sitri is male. I think a bad spirits try to play jokes and separate me from him. I tried banishing rituals. I dont listen but I can't stand what they say and just want them gone and to talk to my guardians to chase them away? If anyone else has this problem you probably won't want to listen.

Erinn12345,

There's no need to worry about enemies tearing you from your guardian. It WILL NOT happen. It's as Light Yagami said, do void meditation, I have entities that harrass me daily but I ignore almost all of it. Void meditation does a lot for a person.

It's the most basic, yet crucial meditation.

On that note of entities harrassing people, there's something I need to know, I do have greys that harrass me daily,  and I thought they were attacking me psychically, until after I did the reverse torah ritual that just passed twice. Turns out it's 100% psychological, they basically play on what problems I have to deal with, which are a lot.

So, my question is, because I now have such a strong aura of protection because I do it four times a day daily, and even program my aura to deflect all xian energy, which turns out, due to me being on vacation, which is when I did the reverse torah ritual a second time, I began to realize REALLY quickly that while I can feel their energy for now, it's incredibly weak, and all I really feel is extreme negativity. It ain't all that disturbing to the point that I can't deal with it when I'm around it. In fact, a lot of things I found to be disturbing(so I thought) was the enemy fucking(however it was) with my head.

So, after getting that out, thanks to whoever reads this and responds, is it necessary to banish these entities, or just work on myself psychologically.

Hail to our awesome Father Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back