Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demons

[email protected]

i have been trying to find my guardian Demon and i just cant see any progress.... any ideas....? what exactly should i be doing or looking for?

Well I'm not sure if this will help you but how i found mine was that he just came to me. Sometimes they just arrive on their own and eventually you will find them. Either that or try telepathically talking to any demons/spirits that are present. Ouija boards are also a very good way to come in contact with demons. ^^ Hope this helped a bit if not sorry ^^'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@..." <raynewarrior@... wrote:

i have been trying to find my guardian Demon and i just cant see any progress.... any ideas....? what exactly should i be doing or looking for?

i dont know if he has already but the first Demon i came across was Asmoday..... He told me he was but soon after that contact was scarce plus i didnt fell any bioelectricity......idk
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@..." <raynewarrior@... wrote:

i'm relatively new to satanism and unsure of a lot of things. we all have guardian demons right? and if so how do i contact mine?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back