Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demons are important!!

It is VERY important to build a relationship with your Guardian Demon(ess). I would say it is more important than building a relationship with Satan. I am going to explain why. Your Guardian Demon(ess) can be there for you at any time. Satan, on the other hand, cannot because He is very busy. I am NOT saying that Satan is not going to protect you!! Satan is everyone's Guardian, so obviously He cannot be everywhere at the same time. Building a relationship with your GD (short of Guardian Demon(ess)) is exactly like building a relationship with Satan. It is not so hard to do; give services, destroy enemies and talking to your GD about anything that is on your mind are some of the things that strengthen the bond between you and your GD. The stronger the bond is the more you learn. Your GD is your Mentor and teacher that guides you on your path to Godhood. Without the help of your GD, reaching Godhood could be tough. I made the mistake of only talking to Satan and I am paying the price. The price I am paying is not knowing what to do next to further advance myself. I am stuck at one level. I asked Satan to help me many times but I just feel like I should not ask Satan to guide me but my GD. I never bothered to develop a relationship with my GD. This is why I am writing this. I do not want anyone to make such a mistake!!

Guardian Demons are amazing. They are your Brothers/Sisters, Friends and Mentors (sometimes even your lovers). Respect them and they will respect you. Your Guardian Demon is ALWAYS going to listen to your prayers (remember that Satanic prayers are not the same as xian prayers).
Something VERY important; if you are talking to your GD and you start to feel a heat sensation on your heart chakra, this is an ENEMY trying to fool you. High Priestess Maxine said that the throat chakra rules emotions including love. The enemy uses this "heat in the heart chakra" trick to fool you that the being you are talking to "loves you" and "cares for you". This is BULLSHIT. I had an argument with xians a long time ago about their false religion and they said that when they pray to jewsus they feel  (and I quote) "a loving and burning sensation in the heart which feels warm and caring". Obviously they believe that it is a good sign because enemy knowledge says that the heart chakra rules love. Demons DO NOT give a heat sensation in your heart chakra. NEVER unless you ask them to do so for a specific reason.
Thank you for reading.Ave Satanas!!

I have a quick question

I read in these groups some time ago that some people do not have a Guardian Demon..
What should you do if that is the case?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

It is VERY important to build a relationship with your Guardian Demon(ess). I would say it is more important than building a relationship with Satan. I am going to explain why. Your Guardian Demon(ess) can be there for you at any time. Satan, on the other hand, cannot because He is very busy. I am NOT saying that Satan is not going to protect you!! Satan is everyone's Guardian, so obviously He cannot be everywhere at the same time. Building a relationship with your GD (short of Guardian Demon(ess)) is exactly like building a relationship with Satan. It is not so hard to do; give services, destroy enemies and talking to your GD about anything that is on your mind are some of the things that strengthen the bond between you and your GD. The stronger the bond is the more you learn. Your GD is your Mentor and teacher that guides you on your path to Godhood. Without the help of your GD, reaching Godhood could be tough. I made the mistake of only talking to
Satan and I am paying the price. The price I am paying is not knowing what to do next to further advance myself. I am stuck at one level. I asked Satan to help me many times but I just feel like I should not ask Satan to guide me but my GD. I never bothered to develop a relationship with my GD. This is why I am writing this. I do not want anyone to make such a mistake!!

Guardian Demons are amazing. They are your Brothers/Sisters, Friends and Mentors (sometimes even your lovers). Respect them and they will respect you. Your Guardian Demon is ALWAYS going to listen to your prayers (remember that Satanic prayers are not the same as xian prayers).

Something VERY important; if you are talking to your GD and you start to feel a heat sensation on your heart chakra, this is an ENEMY trying to fool you. High Priestess Maxine said that the throat chakra rules emotions including love. The enemy uses this "heat in the heart chakra" trick to fool you that the being you are talking to "loves you" and "cares for you". This is BULLSHIT. I had an argument with xians a long time ago about their false religion and they said that when they pray to jewsus they feel  (and I quote) "a loving and burning sensation in the heart which feels warm and caring". Obviously they believe that it is a good sign because enemy knowledge says that the heart chakra rules love. Demons DO NOT give a heat sensation in your heart chakra. NEVER unless you ask them to do so for a specific reason.

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

The only way you would not have one is if you were a jew. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian Demons are important!!

I have a quick question

I read in these groups some time ago that some people do not have a Guardian Demon..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

It is VERY important to build a relationship with your Guardian Demon(ess). I would say it is more important than building a relationship with Satan. I am going to explain why. Your Guardian Demon(ess) can be there for you at any time. Satan, on the other hand, cannot because He is very busy. I am NOT saying that Satan is not going to protect you!! Satan is everyone's Guardian, so obviously He cannot be everywhere at the same time. Building a relationship with your GD (short of Guardian Demon(ess)) is exactly like building a relationship with Satan. It is not so hard to do; give services, destroy enemies and talking to your GD about anything that is on your mind are some of the things that strengthen the bond between you and your GD. The stronger the bond is the more you learn. Your GD is your Mentor and teacher that guides you on your path to Godhood. Without the help of your GD, reaching Godhood could be tough. I made the mistake of only talking to
Satan and I am paying the price. The price I am paying is not knowing what to do next to further advance myself. I am stuck at one level. I asked Satan to help me many times but I just feel like I should not ask Satan to guide me but my GD. I never bothered to develop a relationship with my GD. This is why I am writing this. I do not want anyone to make such a mistake!!

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

The thing is that the relationship with your GD happens when you're ready and it's pretty automatic if you have a relationship with Satan. If you empower your soul and other things then your GD will contact you, and it's something that takes time and which you can't force. After that you're free to communicate and further be together with your GD. But if you try to find your GD as the first thing to do chances is it won't work as you are not ready yet. That's the reason to build a relationship with Satan first, as he will get you in touch with your GD too. Satan is in charge of everything and provides to people who need.

That's why it's been said that your GD actually finds and contacts you and not the other way round. I've found this to be true, together with many others. On the contrary most of the newbies who get confused and have no progress are usually those who try to find their GD as the first thing to do and don't do power meditations or try to connect with Satan first.

And the love emotion is actually associated with the heart chakra, this in in JoS. It's been said that the throat chakra controls all emotions EXCEPT love and survival emotions like anger and hate (which are controlled by the base chakra).

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

Yes outsiders do not have one, that's a privilege for Dedicated Satanists only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

I have a quick question

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@ wrote:

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

Also Satan isn't that stupid. If he's busy and you're asking him for help then he'll send you another god to help you. If he's asking Him to guide you then He'll send another God to do that. This happens all the time, that's the reason some people asked Satan for help and Lucifuge Rofocale visited them for example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The thing is that the relationship with your GD happens when you're ready and it's pretty automatic if you have a relationship with Satan. If you empower your soul and other things then your GD will contact you, and it's something that takes time and which you can't force. After that you're free to communicate and further be together with your GD. But if you try to find your GD as the first thing to do chances is it won't work as you are not ready yet. That's the reason to build a relationship with Satan first, as he will get you in touch with your GD too. Satan is in charge of everything and provides to people who need.

That's why it's been said that your GD actually finds and contacts you and not the other way round. I've found this to be true, together with many others. On the contrary most of the newbies who get confused and have no progress are usually those who try to find their GD as the first thing to do and don't do power meditations or try to connect with Satan first.

And the love emotion is actually associated with the heart chakra, this in in JoS. It's been said that the throat chakra controls all emotions EXCEPT love and survival emotions like anger and hate (which are controlled by the base chakra).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@ wrote:

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

I have been a dedicated SS for a year and my guardian demon has been starting to be around me alot and satan is very busy i decided to go on the joyofsatan website and print up every demoness sigil as i know my guardian demon is a woman and i counted at least 16 sigils so i plan on praying to father satan and the invoking the 4 crowned princes of hell to be guided to her name while i searched and looked over the sigils i looked at one and heard my guardian state very loudly "you found me" i take this as a good sign because im sure she is aware im trying to find her true demon name

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

I most certainly agree with you that a dedicated Satanist should build a strong relationship with their GD, and I absolutely respect and appreciate what you're doing, I'd just like to point out that one post in the e-groups (I believe I had asked the question regarding emotions and the Chakras.) talked about most emotions coming from the Throat Chakra, but not all, and that love does indeed come from the Heart Chakra. I personally believe that these Christians, being completely cut off from the spiritual world, were deceived into believing this feeling was warm and fuzzy and whatnot, but if the enemy tried to do this to a Spiritual Satanist, it would feel awful and corrupt. Whenever I pass by a church or some "HELL IS REAL" sign on the road, I feel this heavy feeling in my Heart Chakra, like something harmful is trying to attach itself to me. It feels incredibly uncomfortable and is most certainly NOT of Father Satan. Just felt like throwing that out there.

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

Yes, but if a newbie (remember that newbies CANNOT tell if energy is negative or not because they are unable to feel it correctly) goes into a trance and invokes a Demon he/she might have some enemy appearing instead of the Demon he/she is trying to invoke. I personally had that. It took me a long time to figure it out that it was an enemy. Now I started to speak to my True Guardian. Everything is going great. GDs are very amazing. They are the Best Sister/Brothers anyone can have. And Satan is the Best Father. I adore them!!

AVE SATANASSSSSS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "augustyndlapolska" <augustyndlapolska@... wrote:

I most certainly agree with you that a dedicated Satanist should build a strong relationship with their GD, and I absolutely respect and appreciate what you're doing, I'd just like to point out that one post in the e-groups (I believe I had asked the question regarding emotions and the Chakras.) talked about most emotions coming from the Throat Chakra, but not all, and that love does indeed come from the Heart Chakra. I personally believe that these Christians, being completely cut off from the spiritual world, were deceived into believing this feeling was warm and fuzzy and whatnot, but if the enemy tried to do this to a Spiritual Satanist, it would feel awful and corrupt. Whenever I pass by a church or some "HELL IS REAL" sign on the road, I feel this heavy feeling in my Heart Chakra, like something harmful is trying to attach itself to me. It feels incredibly uncomfortable and is most certainly NOT of Father Satan. Just felt like throwing that out there.

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you for reading.
Ave Satanas!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back