Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon.

brandon weaver

Lets say I have this guardian demon, (which i think i do) and he has touched me physicaly and a bit emotionaly. I don't know his name or what he looks like, but I know he is a male demon by his voice. How would I get a hold of him?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... wrote:
Lets say I have this guardian demon, (which i think i do) and he has touched me physicaly and a bit emotionaly. I don't know his name or what he looks like, but I know he is a male demon by his voice. How would I get a hold of him?

HAIL SATAN!
Next time you feel him perhaps try and contact him through the use of a ouji board or pendulum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
you have to cast a spell so u can see him in ur dream or in front of you that depends on the spell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back