Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guardian demon?

how can i tell whom is my GD ive been trying to summon a demon for sometime now all with out results i have done it word by word to the letter of the JOS website and still have not one positive result

Hi everyone,     I was working with my pendulum just a few hours ago and was wondering how common  is it to have one of the Crowned Princes as a GD? Cuz, I was asking the rank of my GD and got the letters PRI, and the first letter of the name was A. Any knowledge would be great, especially from a HP   Thanks HAIL SATAN!

i don't know about how common it his to have a Crown Prince as a Gd, but i have a one of the Kings as a GD. u can check here i found a list of the four crowned princes but i can't seem to locate it anymore. this is a link to demon names hope it helps Hail SATAN!!!
  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 5:07:44 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] guardian demon?

Hi everyone,     I was working with my pendulum just a few hours ago and was wondering how common  is it to have one of the Crowned Princes as a GD? Cuz, I was asking the rank of my GD and got the letters PRI, and the first letter of the name was A. Any knowledge would be great, especially from a HP   Thanks HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back