Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon

drusila333

I posted a while ago about Guardian Demons, I don't know if anyone read it back then and it got lost in the multitude. Here is the post:

"Can your guardian demon be a spirit serving in a legion under a major demon? I
used my pendulum to know the name of my guardian demon and got the same number
of letters and the same letters twice on different days to make sure. He tells
me he serves Eligos. How would I proceed to verifiy this claim?

I'm curious what are the functions of those spirits who serve under the main
demons of the Goetia."

I understand its a bit obscure, because if my guardian demon serves a major demon that figures among the list and mine doesn't how can verifications be done. Ask Eligos himself?

Hey I did read your post and I think you should just ask Eligos yourself if its bothering you a great deal. I do realize that with so many entitites floating around it would be hard to trust someone new, though I would suggest that you explain this to your GD before doing it so that he/she doesn't get offended.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

I posted a while ago about Guardian Demons, I don't know if anyone read it back then and it got lost in the multitude. Here is the post:

demons of the Goetia."

I understand its a bit obscure, because if my guardian demon serves a major demon that figures among the list and mine doesn't how can verifications be done. Ask Eligos himself?

Interesting question, I actually have been wondering about these spirits and would very much like to learn about who they are and what they do.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mousew" <mouse_mystictherge@... wrote:

Hey I did read your post and I think you should just ask Eligos yourself if its bothering you a great deal. I do realize that with so many entitites floating around it would be hard to trust someone new, though I would suggest that you explain this to your GD before doing it so that he/she doesn't get offended.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drusila333" <drusila333@ wrote:

demons of the Goetia."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back