Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guardian demon?

Bro, they come to you. If you want to find yours http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm
Hail Satan!

I've been with Satan solidly without inner conflicting indoctrinated thoughts for several months now. Recently I've really started to master power meditation and yesterday I put myself into a deep trance and I was focusing energy being drawn in through my chakras. I psychicly asked father Satan and his demons if I had a guardian demon, and if so, who it is? About 15-20 minutes later in my third eye I had a very clear image of a beautiful being with gorgeous wavy hair surrounded by white light, then one minute later I saw Beelzebub(Enlil)'s sigil in my third eye. I know in my heart that it was a message telling me he is my guardian. Also I meditated for 30-45 minutes after this occurred, I was breathing in such a pattern that my body began to feel etheric I couldn't decipher my right hand from my left, same with my feet and legs, I felt as if I was about to astral project but it didn't happen, can anyone give me any helpful tips to successful leave my physical body at will? Also after meditation I rolled over to go to sleep and a few minutes later while my eyes were shut, I saw an eye in my third eye, staring back at me for several minutes. Does anyone know what this is or means?

Firstly, everyone has a Guardian, they will come to us in time. As you have discovered.

Enlil is my Guardian also, congratulations.

As for the Astral Projection. It is important to be in a medium to deep trance first. And have a still mind. Next, what I do, is begin by simply moving my astral arm. This is kind of hard to explain. It feels like I am lifting my arm, moving the muscles and all, but my physical arm stays still. But I can feel my astral arm move. I then do this with my other arm. Then I lean out of my body and stand up. I then take a quick glance back at myself sitting on my bed. Then I walk off into the astral.

Hope you are able to understand that. It can be difficult to explain.

The eye is most likely nothing. I have often in the past seen an ugly face staring back at me whenever I closed my eyes. This is a form of enemy mental attack. Trying to scare or distract you from meditating. I simply learnt to meditate with my eyes open.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "myramurder9113" <belial9112@... wrote:

I've been with Satan solidly without inner conflicting indoctrinated thoughts for several months now. Recently I've really started to master power meditation and yesterday I put myself into a deep trance and I was focusing energy being drawn in through my chakras. I psychicly asked father Satan and his demons if I had a guardian demon, and if so, who it is? About 15-20 minutes later in my third eye I had a very clear image of a beautiful being with gorgeous wavy hair surrounded by white light, then one minute later I saw Beelzebub(Enlil)'s sigil in my third eye. I know in my heart that it was a message telling me he is my guardian. Also I meditated for 30-45 minutes after this occurred, I was breathing in such a pattern that my body began to feel etheric I couldn't decipher my right hand from my left, same with my feet and legs, I felt as if I was about to astral project but it didn't happen, can anyone give me any helpful tips to successful leave my physical body at will? Also after meditation I rolled over to go to sleep and a few minutes later while my eyes were shut, I saw an eye in my third eye, staring back at me for several minutes. Does anyone know what this is or means?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back