Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon Name

Brock McCormick

While attempting to find the name of my GD with the use of a pendulum, I got the name Fax. Does anyone know if this is indeed a name, or an error on my part?

Hm, I don't know... You could search the Demons' page...But actually, why are you in such a rush of finding your Guardian Demon?Personally I never searched for my Guardian although I was curious. I just did my meditations and as I was advancing, my Guardian appeared to me in my dreams. :) My Guardian Demon has actually changed a couple of times and all those times they've appeared in my dreams. When you're ready your Guardian will appear to you as well; no need to waste your time by trying to find them (unless you just wanted to work your abilities with the pendulum).

Στις 8:12 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 16 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "Brock McCormick acropolis1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

While attempting to find the name of my GD with the use of a pendulum, I got the name Fax. Does anyone know if this is indeed a name, or an error on my part?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back