Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian "Angel"

Gage

A few years ago, I had a psychic witch communicate with and draw my guardian "angel." I did this at a time in which I was only spiritual, lacking any real religion. The "angel" portrait I received was of a female with jet black hair, pale skin, and bright, icy blue eyes, and wore a wrapping around her head in a middle-eastern fashion. I felt and still do feel a connection with her, but I wonder if this being is of Satan or the enemy. I have never felt a negative presence from her and have communicated with her in my dreams. If you could, please help me clear things up. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF OLD!!

I was once told to make the entity in question swear in Satan's name that they are of Satan. If they hesitate or dance around the command, then they are of the enemy. If they swear immediately, then they are of Satan.

Hail Satan and the True Gods of Hell forever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@... wrote:

A few years ago, I had a psychic witch communicate with and draw my guardian "angel." I did this at a time in which I was only spiritual, lacking any real religion. The "angel" portrait I received was of a female with jet black hair, pale skin, and bright, icy blue eyes, and wore a wrapping around her head in a middle-eastern fashion. I felt and still do feel a connection with her, but I wonder if this being is of Satan or the enemy. I have never felt a negative presence from her and have communicated with her in my dreams. If you could, please help me clear things up. Thank you.

Thank you very much. I am actually newly dedicated, so how should o go about making this command? Should I perform a ritual or just directly command the spirit to give me a sign or to speak to me?

Hail Father Satan and the Crowned Princes of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I was once told to make the entity in question swear in Satan's name that they are of Satan. If they hesitate or dance around the command, then they are of the enemy. If they swear immediately, then they are of Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@ wrote:

When you next encounter this entity, command it to swear in the name of Satan to say that it is of Satan and servea Him. And if it is not of Satan, it invites the wrath of Satan and Beezulbub to tear it apart. This should strike fear into the enemy spirit's being. I suggest this because it worked with me, successfully, and some spirits that were parading as Demons showed their true faces.No need to perform a ritual. 
Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell forever!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 10:09:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian "Angel"

Thank you very much. I am actually newly dedicated, so how should o go about making this command? Should I perform a ritual or just directly command the spirit to give me a sign or to speak to me?

Hail Father Satan and the Crowned Princes of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back