Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Growth

ngwane666

Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is safe to do the power meditation before the dedication ritual. I've been reading the website and some messages on this group and I realised that satanists have been portrayed as evil people and are always attacked even though. I've had a huge interest in the occult since I found out wat a lie xtianity is and that the church is the biggest and cruelest mass murderer in history (with the inquisition) and the more I read the more interested I am cause I can finally see how programed I am to the xtian way. I would like to grow spiritually before my dedication cause I'm surrounded by xtians. I've been doing abit of chackra work and I'm fortunate enough that my 3rd eye has opened slightly, even though I can't interprit sum of my visions. Can some1 pls advise me here. I'm from South Africa

Since there are numerous beings against Humanity, that will severely attack someone if they are not with them if they advance, its advised that you should dedicate your soul to Satan. Be aware. These meditations are called SATANIC meditations. They are and originate from the Powers of Hell. You want to reap the benefits of power, but you don't show the power of character to dedicate. This can prove a disaster. Satanic meditations if for Satanists and not dabblers. I am not being impolite, but this attitude is a no-go. Father Satan is willing to protect anyone that comes to Him, from all these dangers that you're obviously fully unaware about.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ngwane666" <mhlungumthobisi@... wrote:

Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is safe to do the power meditation before the dedication ritual. I've been reading the website and some messages on this group and I realised that satanists have been portrayed as evil people and are always attacked even though. I've had a huge interest in the occult since I found out wat a lie xtianity is and that the church is the biggest and cruelest mass murderer in history (with the inquisition) and the more I read the more interested I am cause I can finally see how programed I am to the xtian way. I would like to grow spiritually before my dedication cause I'm surrounded by xtians. I've been doing abit of chackra work and I'm fortunate enough that my 3rd eye has opened slightly, even though I can't interprit sum of my visions. Can some1 pls advise me here. I'm from South Africa

Hey all my name is Nathen and I'm new to Satanism. I used to be a LaVeyan Satanist but I recently had a spiritual experience that allowed me to see that Satan is a true being. I am new to Joy of Satan and so far it has helped me learn much about Satan and Christianity. Anyways, my question is- how do I better my relationship and contact through Satan? I have poor meditation skills and am working on basic meditation before I move to power meditation. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Nathan I suppose there are some that will disagree with my views, but I have learned to communicate to Satan as he is your close friend and God.Start to worship him daily, like in the evenings before you go to bed. Put your hands up in the air and tell him how great and wonderful he is. Thank him for what he did for you in the past and ask him to make a way for you. Talk to him throughout the day and you will see him coming through for you. He will teach and show you signs and wonders and make ways for you daily. Thank him for everything that he will do for you. Remember to ask. Be specific. Love him and thank him for the assistance of the demons. They are all around us.Best of luck, Daniel.
On 4 Jul 2017 07:45, "nathenxxproud@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey all my name is Nathen and I'm new to Satanism. I used to be a LaVeyan Satanist but I recently had a spiritual experience that allowed me to see that Satan is a true being. I am new to Joy of Satan and so far it has helped me learn much about Satan and Christianity. Anyways, my question is- how do I better my relationship and contact through Satan? I have poor meditation skills and am working on basic meditation before I move to power meditation. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Not quite sure if many people here will disagree with what you are saying, Daniel. Communication with Father Satan is important. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 5, 2017, at 02:53, Daniel Botha danieljjbotha7@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Nathan I suppose there are some that will disagree with my views, but I have learned to communicate to Satan as he is your close friend and God.Start to worship him daily, like in the evenings before you go to bed. Put your hands up in the air and tell him how great and wonderful he is. Thank him for what he did for you in the past and ask him to make a way for you. Talk to him throughout the day and you will see him coming through for you. He will teach and show you signs and wonders and make ways for you daily. Thank him for everything that he will do for you. Remember to ask. Be specific. Love him and thank him for the assistance of the demons. They are all around us.Best of luck, Daniel.
On 4 Jul 2017 07:45, "nathenxxproud@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oops, wasn't able to finish haha. Anyways, communication is important, just make sure you do it in a respectful and proper manner.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 6, 2017, at 14:31, Sam <sam.hinkley17@... wrote:
Not quite sure if many people here will disagree with what you are saying, Daniel. Communication with Father Satan is important. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 5, 2017, at 02:53, Daniel Botha danieljjbotha7@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Halloo fellow ss,sincerely am on my 40 days program meditation but I can't find kundalini yoga PDF.the link is frozen plz help .I missed it so this takes me to day one

@daniel. Ref worship
Farther doesn't want or need worshiped. He is secure in Himself. He wants His children to be free. 
You do not need to raise your hands to speak with Him.
Satan and all the Gods need and deserve respect. And [I know you didn't realize this] treating them like the xion gawd is a lack of respect. Your GD should be the one you communicate with on a daily. 
Yes, tell Father Satan how wonderful He is. And show Him! Words without actions are empty. And with that being said, read againWww.exposingchristianity.com
No offense, brother. Your love is wonderful. There's still some xanity to get rid of [till the day you become a God it'll be a continuous process]. 
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Daniel Botha danieljjbotha7@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Nathan I suppose there are some that will disagree with my views, but I have learned to communicate to Satan as he is your close friend and God.Start to worship him daily, like in the evenings before you go to bed. Put your hands up in the air and tell him how great and wonderful he is. Thank him for what he did for you in the past and ask him to make a way for you. Talk to him throughout the day and you will see him coming through for you. He will teach and show you signs and wonders and make ways for you daily. Thank him for everything that he will do for you. Remember to ask. Be specific. Love him and thank him for the assistance of the demons. They are all around us.Best of luck, Daniel.

Nicholas Kwey it doesn't take you to day one.
The 40 days program is not some kind of magic formula it's a balanced and efficient training program or the new SS. You can do more or slow things down if needed.

Search for visualization training in JOS, this will help you Hail Satan Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro
On Jul 3, 2017 10:57 PM, "nathenxxproud@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Posted by: nathenxxproud@...

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back