Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greys?

korbenloosemore

Do Greys attack physically, mentaly or both. I have seen strange relfections on stupid thing that noone else would see,(e.g, door knobs,windows,silverwear, like a spoon.)The thing is Im not even a threat to them at all. Im only doing the first steps in the 6 month training, and i even miss days sometimes, or feel like I didint do it right.The relections look like almost a shadow-moving really fast always to the right, so it would be coming to the left, and I may also get random chills even thought i have a heavy blanket or jacket on. Besides that, "it" really doesint confront me, or anything, just a random shadow.

Another thing, I have used an ouija board before to find out who my gardian demon was, but it didint work out so well, could this be the side effects, I used this maybe around october 1-16, I really dont remember what day I did it on.So is this a Grey, or is it just me thinking it is one? I also have tryed to contact Gaap, and Marbus before.

U r a threat thats a good tgere afraid of u 
 Do a banishing ritual and clean your aura
Sent from my iPod
On Nov 7, 2012, at 6:52 PM, "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@... wrote:
  Do Greys attack physically, mentaly or both. I have seen strange relfections on stupid thing that noone else would see,(e.g, door knobs,windows,silverwear, like a spoon.)The thing is Im not even a threat to them at all. Im only doing the first steps in the 6 month training, and i even miss days sometimes, or feel like I didint do it right.The relections look like almost a shadow-moving really fast always to the right, so it would be coming to the left, and I may also get random chills even thought i have a heavy blanket or jacket on. Besides that, "it" really doesint confront me, or anything, just a random shadow.

Another thing, I have used an ouija board before to find out who my gardian demon was, but it didint work out so well, could this be the side effects, I used this maybe around october 1-16, I really dont remember what day I did it on.So is this a Grey, or is it just me thinking it is one? I also have tryed to contact Gaap, and Marbus before.

Any potentian Satanist. Any and every child of Satan that has found Him and will potentially awaken themselves is a threat.
Though you might not be at as an advanced state as others, that does not mean you're no threat. Armed with the gifts Satan and the Gods teach us, we are very powerful and a big threat. Whats the best way for the enemy to combat that? To attack and scare you away early on.

Just keep on your meditations and build your aura of protection and keep up with your training program. Try not to miss any days.

The reason the quija board didn't work is most likely because you are not open enough. Don't focus on that for now. Instead focus on yourself, empowering and opening yourself up.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@... wrote:

how can i get the training with meditation
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:39 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Greys?
  Any potentian Satanist. Any and every child of Satan that has found Him and will potentially awaken themselves is a threat.
Though you might not be at as an advanced state as others, that does not mean you're no threat. Armed with the gifts Satan and the Gods teach us, we are very powerful and a big threat. Whats the best way for the enemy to combat that? To attack and scare you away early on.

Just keep on your meditations and build your aura of protection and keep up with your training program. Try not to miss any days.

The reason the quija board didn't work is most likely because you are not open enough. Don't focus on that for now. Instead focus on yourself, empowering and opening yourself up.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back