Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Grey Energy

MontgomeryY

For quite some time, almost a year I have suffered one crazy unprovoked attack after another. They have actually been very serious attacks, but I never really put them all together until today.

I meditate at night and cleanse and empower my aura, I do some rituals at night as well. I have not been waking up feeling very well for almost a year too. I thought it was becuase I was taking some sleeping pills to help me sleep, but I quit those over a month ago. This morning when I checked out my aura I discoverd that it was full of grey energy that felt like death. It did not feel like it was a part of me.

I have been asking Satan to enlighten me as to why I keep getting all of these attacks and today he did. It seems that this grey energy sets up an attractor field that attracts to me energy that harms me. I don't know if this is from an xian praying for me or any enemy trying to harm me, but whatever it is it needs to be erradicated NOW.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this grey energy that is put on me while I sleep?

HAIL SATAN
Jake

I'm sorry to hear about all of these attacks, Jake. Yes, I think I can help you. Sorry I've been gone for a while and this group is so small. I haven't had time for the larger groups lately, either.

1) Clean your aura and chakras

2) Sense your aura. Breathe in white-gold (or whatever color you feel is most appropriate) energy into your aura.

3) Condense the energy and spin it. Spin it either clockwise or counterclockwise. Whichever flows for you.

4) Program this condensed energy to protect you. Say "This powereful energy is combined with my aura, is always intact, and is always protecting me in every way."

5) Feel the energy spinning. This is a pulsating feeling. Now affirm: "This protective energy shield is permanent and feeds off of and replenishes from the universal sun energy.

6) Take more time to sense the shield and really feel it.

7) Now, sense your astral body. This is your ghost- the astral image that is transparent and looks like your physical body and repeat steps 2-6.

8) Join both shields together and meditate on both.

9) Sense your light body and repeat steps 2-6 and 8. Join all three shields together and spin them.

PRINT THIS OUT AND IF YOU EVER FEEL YOUR PROTECTIVE SHIELD WEAKENING- REPEAT THIS AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY!!

The light body is the soul. The light body can be felt by tuning in to your physical feelings, such as pulse and heartbeat, etc.

Be well.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

For quite some time, almost a year I have suffered one crazy unprovoked attack after another. They have actually been very serious attacks, but I never really put them all together until today.

I meditate at night and cleanse and empower my aura, I do some rituals at night as well. I have not been waking up feeling very well for almost a year too. I thought it was becuase I was taking some sleeping pills to help me sleep, but I quit those over a month ago. This morning when I checked out my aura I discoverd that it was full of grey energy that felt like death. It did not feel like it was a part of me.

I have been asking Satan to enlighten me as to why I keep getting all of these attacks and today he did. It seems that this grey energy sets up an attractor field that attracts to me energy that harms me. I don't know if this is from an xian praying for me or any enemy trying to harm me, but whatever it is it needs to be erradicated NOW.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this grey energy that is put on me while I sleep?

HAIL SATAN
Jake

By the way, you can also program shields like these to attract things, such as money, lust, success, etc. But in this case, definitely start using this to protect yourself. You can be specific in what to deflect, or you can use this as all-purpose.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about all of these attacks, Jake. Yes, I think I can help you. Sorry I've been gone for a while and this group is so small. I haven't had time for the larger groups lately, either.

2) Sense your aura. Breathe in white-gold (or whatever color you feel is most appropriate) energy into your aura.

3) Condense the energy and spin it. Spin it either clockwise or counterclockwise. Whichever flows for you.

4) Program this condensed energy to protect you. Say "This powereful energy is combined with my aura, is always intact, and is always protecting me in every way."

5) Feel the energy spinning. This is a pulsating feeling. Now affirm: "This protective energy shield is permanent and feeds off of and replenishes from the universal sun energy.

7) Now, sense your astral body. This is your ghost- the astral image that is transparent and looks like your physical body and repeat steps 2-6.

9) Sense your light body and repeat steps 2-6 and 8. Join all three shields together and spin them.

PRINT THIS OUT AND IF YOU EVER FEEL YOUR PROTECTIVE SHIELD WEAKENING- REPEAT THIS AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY!!

The light body is the soul. The light body can be felt by tuning in to your physical feelings, such as pulse and heartbeat, etc.

Be well.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Jake

I didn't know about the spinning part. How come you need to do that?

On 10/26/09, High Priest Jake <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
By the way, you can also program shields like these to attract things, such
as money, lust, success, etc. But in this case, definitely start using this
to protect yourself. You can be specific in what to deflect, or you can use
this as all-purpose.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake"
<hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about all of these attacks, Jake. Yes, I think I can
help you. Sorry I've been gone for a while and this group is so small. I
haven't had time for the larger groups lately, either.

2) Sense your aura. Breathe in white-gold (or whatever color you feel is
most appropriate) energy into your aura.

3) Condense the energy and spin it. Spin it either clockwise or
counterclockwise. Whichever flows for you.

4) Program this condensed energy to protect you. Say "This powereful
energy is combined with my aura, is always intact, and is always
protecting me in every way."

5) Feel the energy spinning. This is a pulsating feeling. Now affirm:
"This protective energy shield is permanent and feeds off of and
replenishes from the universal sun energy.

7) Now, sense your astral body. This is your ghost- the astral image
that is transparent and looks like your physical body and repeat steps
2-6.

9) Sense your light body and repeat steps 2-6 and 8. Join all three
shields together and spin them.

PRINT THIS OUT AND IF YOU EVER FEEL YOUR PROTECTIVE SHIELD WEAKENING-
REPEAT THIS AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY!!

The light body is the soul. The light body can be felt by tuning in to
your physical feelings, such as pulse and heartbeat, etc.

Be well.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY"
<breathevivation@ wrote:

For quite some time, almost a year I have suffered one crazy unprovoked
attack after another. They have actually been very serious attacks, but
I never really put them all together until today.

I meditate at night and cleanse and empower my aura, I do some rituals
at night as well. I have not been waking up feeling very well for almost
a year too. I thought it was becuase I was taking some sleeping pills to
help me sleep, but I quit those over a month ago. This morning when I
checked out my aura I discoverd that it was full of grey energy that
felt like death. It did not feel like it was a part of me.

I have been asking Satan to enlighten me as to why I keep getting all of
these attacks and today he did. It seems that this grey energy sets up
an attractor field that attracts to me energy that harms me. I don't
know if this is from an xian praying for me or any enemy trying to harm
me, but whatever it is it needs to be erradicated NOW.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this grey
energy that is put on me while I sleep?

HAIL SATAN
Jake

Hi There!    My name is Jorge and I'm new to Satanism. I live in Miami Beach, Florida and I'm trying to find others like me in my area to meet with. I would like to establish friendship with other Satanists. This is my personal e-mail JLUISR777@.... Hail Lucifer.                            Thanks                          Jorge  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 1:32:03 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Grey Energy

Be well.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Jake

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back