Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

grettings

cjwalker1996

hey guys i am trying to establish a connection with satan so i may gain his wisdom i cant do a good ceremony i dont have candles i can only do chanting spells any ideas how i can make a connection easiler

Meditation and rituals are the key here. Along with fighting his enemies. Most of the time it is best to use what you have. As we know that a lot of items are hard to come across. This is exactly how these fucking kikes wanted it to be.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, July 4, 2011 4:18:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] grettings

hey guys i am trying to establish a connection with satan so i may gain his wisdom i cant do a good ceremony i dont have candles i can only do chanting spells any ideas how i can make a connection easiler

Sent: Mon, July 4, 2011 4:18:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] grettings

hey guys i am trying to establish a connection with satan so i may gain his
wisdom i cant do a good ceremony i dont have candles i can only do chanting
spells any ideas how i can make a connection easiler
cjwalker1996, it is not what lies in the phyisical props of a ritual, it is what lies in your heart. If you want to do this bad enough and Have embraced this as much as you feel possible, Satan will understand. it is possible to do a ritual without candles and such but it is more difficult. You will know when the ritual is valid and the effects will be amazing. I wish you the best of luck.

Kristoff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back