Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

greetings

Amun

Hello everyone! I am Amun and I am new here. Just wanted to say hello. Hope to get to know you better.

Hello brother!! ;). HAIL SATAN and all who are his!! 88Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 00:29:41 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: greetings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amun" <amunhayem@... wrote:

Hello everyone! I am Amun and I am new here. Just wanted to say hello. Hope to get to know you better.

Welcome Amun,nice to Meet You bro :D

i really don't know what to do not i did the dedication like 2years ago but am not getting any thing i need help and if the is anyone in Zambia (Livingstone) please help me because i have had enough from these Christians i really need help

Hail Satan

how can some show respect to the person his in the same faith with,and i want to know how can some one get power to make money

You can get money by opening your chakras, empowering your soul, raising your energies. Satan and the Gods are always there to help us but they want us to help ourselves when we can.

To attract money you can use runes, program your aura through energy and affirmations. Or about two days ago our HP Maxine posted useful info regarding a Venus transit perfect for the Venus square.

Since I am not familiar with your name here on the boards and sorry if you have been a member but just in case I want to graciously inform you that Satanism sole purpose is not materialistic. While we can achieve these things on our own with effort it is not the purpose of Satanism.

Satanism is about knowledge and spiritual advancement. We come to the Gods because we want to better our selves, we want to gain the purest knowledge. The Gods can not be bought and never attempt to do such. As I said they are there to help us but we have to help ourselves

Begin by reading the joyofsatan.org site and begin a meditation program.

Again sorry if you have been on the boards and already know the above.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chima Obasi" <chimazico@... wrote:

how can some show respect to the person his in the same faith with,and i want to know how can some one get power to make money

Welcome! While you are getting use to us ,read joyofsatan.org,so you can understand the truth of it all is my suggestion.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

From: "rev.samael_tobias666@..." <rev.samael_tobias666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] greetings

I am new here,so bear with me til I open up

Welcome! We are glad you are here.  You can learn a lot from these groups. I learn something new everyday it seems. Spiritual Satanism has so much to offer, If we apply ourselves and practice what we learn.  Something that a lot of newly Dedicated Satanists tend to overlook is the need to deprogram their minds from christianity. The best place to start reading on the Joy of Satan website is the Exposing Christianity link. This way you can 'clean house' by getting rid of the spiritual garbage, then you can learn new things. I would suggest this to anyone who is newly dedicated. http://see_the_truth.webs.com/  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

From: "rev.samael_tobias666@..." <rev.samael_tobias666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:52 PM

hello brian...im a new satanist and if u could give me tipsnon getting closer to our creator and father id be greatful...

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 10:13 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Welcome! While you are getting use to us ,read joyofsatan.org,so you can understand the truth of it all is my suggestion.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] greetings
Sent: Sun, Oct 21, 2012 6:45:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
hello brian...im a new satanist and if u could give me tipsnon getting closer to our creator and father id be greatful...

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 10:13 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

I´m very hapy to belong to the joyofSATAN666group. I hope to receive message of other members for my encouragement in the true satanism
Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back