Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings

darkenkisson

Just to say hi to all.

I have been away for a long time and have spent that time studdying
Sitchin, Tellinger, Crawley and others.

Hope to be able to make better contributions to this group and others now.

Hail Satan

I guess you could say I am new to this, however, I see myself as a traditional Satantist.I have been reading/studying Satanism for quite a while but just recently dedicated myself to Satan. I am certainly interested in expanding my knowledge and powers.

Hail Satan!

Hello, I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Satanist since before puberty. I use the name Miketh, and I discovered it is supposed to mean "wisdom" in Enochian, yet, here, I find it is defined as "torment". Can anyone clear the way for me?

Thanks

HAIL SATAN EVERLASTING LORD
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL
I am new to this group and just wanted to say hello and ask if there are any British members.
I am from South-east England and I have been a traditional satanist- i believe in Satan as Lord and the Demons of Hell as accolytes- for around 30 years.
I would love to hear from any British members.

Welcome!:D

I say, it would be best for you to study www.joyofsatan.com, www.exposingchristiaity.com - they are the websites you should be well familiar with - dedicated or not.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

Hail all!

I am Pyrael. I am not a dedicated Satanist, more curious at the moment than anything. I have many questions that I am hoping can be answered but thought it bad taste to just start asking without even introducing myself.....

Anyways, A bit about me..

I "was" a practicing Ceremonial Magician belonging to The Order Of The Rings of Solomon - A pseudo-wiccan Orthodox Traditional Order of covens. After attaining my first degree(And promised - but never received - my second degree), I started really questioning the general idea behind their teachings. I guess, looking back, it could very well have been a greater force calling me. I'm not 100% sure on anything. I have not formally left my coven or the order, but I see no reason to be there.

As of late, I have resolved myself to the Ideals of the LaVeyist path, but have considered myself Agnostic instead of Atheistic. It's hard to call one's self an Atheist when they have witnessed Magick truly occur.

I have many questions, and I will be sure to post them (When I get the sorted better)

Thanks for the site and opportunity!

Py

Welcome! And thanks for sharing! ^.^ Myself, I never belonged to any order, save for one (which I left some years ago) but I was also interested in ceremonial magick in the past, because I did not know better and  the truth about Father Satan until recently. Unfortunately, western occultism and jewish systems of magick are all that is easily found on the market these days.   You're right about the Greater Force calling you, I felt that too, and found out it was Father Satan. =D   Be sure to read what you can on the JoS website, it will help you learn more about Spiritual Satanism, and the truths behind Ceremonial magick/jewish systems of magick, and why they are known as systems of spirit abuse. The Demons are Gods, and our Friends, Protectors, Teachers. It is not cool to call them up in 9 foot circles that are surrounded by the names of jewhova and enemy angels. I am glad you are seeking answers and truths.   I don't know if you are aware of this, but I am guessing that the systems of magick you practice would be jewish-based, guessing from the name of the Order you belonged to.  www.joyofsatan.org   Not bashing you or anything, just letting you know. Glad to see you here! ^.^   Hail Satan!          

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 9:07:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings

Hail all!

I am Pyrael. I am not a dedicated Satanist, more curious at the moment than anything. I have many questions that I am hoping can be answered but thought it bad taste to just start asking without even introducing myself.....

I "was" a practicing Ceremonial Magician belonging to The Order Of The Rings of Solomon - A pseudo-wiccan Orthodox Traditional Order of covens. After attaining my first degree(And promised - but never received - my second degree), I started really questioning the general idea behind their teachings. I guess, looking back, it could very well have been a greater force calling me. I'm not 100% sure on anything. I have not formally left my coven or the order, but I see no reason to be there.

As of late, I have resolved myself to the Ideals of the LaVeyist path, but have considered myself Agnostic instead of Atheistic. It's hard to call one's self an Atheist when they have witnessed Magick truly occur.

I have many questions, and I will be sure to post them (When I get the sorted better)

Py

Greetings Py and welcome aboard!
You have definitely come to the right place for knowledge about Satanism, magic, the occult and the Left Hand Path. I have been an evolving Satanists for roughly 25 years and I can tell you that the Joy Of Satan by far offers the most comprehensive and sensible ideas relating to Satanism that I have seen.
Other groups are worthwhile to be sure and we all have our individual styles of ritual, worship and beliefs, but the J.O.S. has given me much food for thought and guidance.
Take care and hope to hear from you :)
Hail Satan! Diabolus Vobiscum! (Satan Be With You)
John.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

Hail all!

Py

<td val[/IMG]Whole hardily agree with you my friend.Power meditations are changing my life.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sat, 8/21/10, John <michiganghoul@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 9:52 PM

Greetings Py and welcome aboard!
You have definitely come to the right place for knowledge about Satanism, magic, the occult and the Left Hand Path. I have been an evolving Satanists for roughly 25 years and I can tell you that the Joy Of Satan by far offers the most comprehensive and sensible ideas relating to Satanism that I have seen.
Other groups are worthwhile to be sure and we all have our individual styles of ritual, worship and beliefs, but the J.O.S. has given me much food for thought and guidance.
Take care and hope to hear from you :)
Hail Satan! Diabolus Vobiscum! (Satan Be With You)
John.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

Hail all!

Py
[/TD]

A few of you have already added me on messenger. I spend a ton of time online. Probably more than I should. But anyway, if you ever want to shoot the breeze, my Yahoo Id is:

susansmith6949

I havent posted in a very long time here i have just been really busy with work and ect. But im going to get back into the swing of posting replies and stuff.
I used to use the name shadows!! But my phone here doesnt use nicknames which is kinda lame.
Its great to be back brothers and sisters
hail satan
and
hail haures

To all my sisters and brothers, it's me again here to praise Satan our God for all His kindness and love. I just received an invitation for an interview at work for a big promotion and have Father to thank for the opportunity because I had asked Him for help. I know in my heart that His hand played a part in that and I thank Him and love Him for it, I would ask my sisters and brothers to wish me luck but know that with Father on my side I can't go wrong. So I thank Him from the bottom of my heart and promise to be a devoted and loyal follower for Him now and forever, praise be to Him and all His Demons, Praise be to Satan. I would also like to acknowledge the Demoness's Lerajie and Agares for there upcoming help to me in helping get rid of my enemies and bringing me justice and vengeance for the wrongs that have been commited against my son and I. Praise be to Lerajie and praise be to Agares, may they rule for ever by the Lord Satan's side and bring swift and painful justice to all our enemies. Hail Satan, the One True God may he rule for all eternity. Alex 

That's beautiful gorgeous!! HAIL SATAN!! He gave me a promotion as well. We cannot do anything without him!! Love 666Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Alex Abilleira <alexabilleira@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:44:28 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings
  To all my sisters and brothers, it's me again here to praise Satan our God for all His kindness and love. I just received an invitation for an interview at work for a big promotion and have Father to thank for the opportunity because I had asked Him for help. I know in my heart that His hand played a part in that and I thank Him and love Him for it, I would ask my sisters and brothers to wish me luck but know that with Father on my side I can't go wrong. So I thank Him from the bottom of my heart and promise to be a devoted and loyal follower for Him now and forever, praise be to Him and all His Demons, Praise be to Satan. I would also like to acknowledge the Demoness's Lerajie and Agares for there upcoming help to me in helping get rid of my enemies and bringing me justice and vengeance for the wrongs that have been commited against my son and I. Praise be to Lerajie and praise be to Agares, may they rule for ever by the Lord Satan's side and bring swift and painful justice to all our enemies. Hail Satan, the One True God may he rule for all eternity. Alex 

hi there! im so glad things are looking up for u and ur son. how old is he if u dont mind my asking? anyways, thanks for the shout-out the other day and may satan bless u and urs. hail satan and all the gods/goddesses of duat! hail lerajie and agares and all my bros and sisters in satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Abilleira <alexabilleira@... wrote:

To all my sisters and brothers, it's me again here to praise Satan our God for
all His kindness
and love. I just received an invitation for an interview at work for a big
promotion and have

Father to thank for the opportunity because I had asked Him for help. I know in
my heart that

His hand played a part in that and I thank Him and love Him for it, I would ask
my sisters and

brothers to wish me luck but know that with Father on my side I can't go wrong.
So I thank Him
from the bottom of my heart and promise to be a devoted and loyal follower for
Him now and

forever, praise be to Him and all His Demons, Praise be to Satan.
I would also like to acknowledge the Demoness's Lerajie and Agares for there
upcoming help to

me in helping get rid of my enemies and bringing me justice and vengeance for
the wrongs that
have been commited against my son and I. Praise be to Lerajie and praise be to
Agares, may they
rule for ever by the Lord Satan's side and bring swift and painful justice to
all our enemies.
Hail Satan, the One True God may he rule for all eternity.
Alex 

I am planning to do the dedication on Xmas day and have a few questions. Afterwards, do you feel any differently, physically or emotionally, spiritually? Can you feel Father's presence?

Thats a very good thing sister thats our father satans true love and energy your feeling isnt it awesome for real!

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010 7:04:31 AM GMT-0000

I did. I felt at peace. A feeling that I have not felt in a long time.
Good luck to you.
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "klaus1889" <hughferguson36@... wrote:

I am planning to do the dedication on Xmas day and have a few questions. Afterwards, do you feel any differently, physically or emotionally, spiritually? Can you feel Father's presence?

Yes brother it is the best feeling to feel fathers love. It really makes me proud to have his love and to love him in return.
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

Thats a very good thing sister thats our father satans true love and energy your feeling isnt it awesome for real!

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010 7:04:31 AM GMT-0000

I did. I felt at peace. A feeling that I have not felt in a long time.
Good luck to you.
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "klaus1889" <hughferguson36@ wrote:

New to the group Just thought I would get my name out here....found the website that is how I learned of the group

welcome friend.
you have just discovered the best satanism group (and i assume you have also been to joyofsatan.org as well) on the internet.
with us i can guarantee you will not be disappointed as we are always happy to help you with anything you got on yer mind.

or at least [/IMG].
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 8:04 PM

Welcome, friend. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :) You can email me directly, or you can post on here. Glad to see another find the truth.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spree" <pookacry@... wrote:

New to the group Just thought I would get my name out here....found the website that is how I learned of the group

welcome friend.
you just found the best satanism group (and most likely you have checked out joyofsatan.org) on the net.
you will never be disappointed. 

Here we are pretty much like family to one another.
welcome friend we are glad you could join us

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:11 PM

thank's and i appreciate.!!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings

welcome friend.
you just found the best satanism group (and most likely you have checked out joyofsatan.org) on the net.
you will never be disappointed. 

Here we are pretty much like family to one another.
welcome friend we are glad you could join us

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:11 PM

I could feel you are a clean honest person ....HAIL SATAN
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:04 AM

Welcome, friend. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :) You can email me directly, or you can post on here. Glad to see another find the truth.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spree" <pookacry@... wrote:

Hi, and nice to meet you! Yes, please don't hesitate to ask any
questions you might have. You've come the right place! Hail Father
Satan!

On 12/13/11, Chante Wakefield <wakefieldchante@... wrote:
I could feel you are a clean honest person ....HAIL SATAN

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:04 AM

Welcome, friend. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :) You can
email me directly, or you can post on here. Glad to see another find the
truth.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Andras!

New to the group Just thought I would get my name out here....found the
website that is how I learned of the group

I've been an observer for a few weeks now and thought I would finally introduce myself. I'm Stefanie and I'm excited to meet and get to know like minded people. The resources you provide are wonderful, thank you all!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello, Stephanie. It is a pleasure to meet you, & I am glad you took interest. :) ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 7:49 AM PST darkmelody1311 wrote: I've been an observer for a few weeks now and thought I would finally introduce myself. I'm Stefanie and I'm excited to meet and get to know like minded people. The resources you provide are wonderful, thank you all! HAIL SATAN!

Hi Stephanie...glad to have you join us. It' quite a peaceful place to me. A place or rest and hard work. Prepare to have your socks knocked off by what you learn in even your next two week. See you in thr e-room.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkmelody1311" <darkmelody@... wrote:

I've been an observer for a few weeks now and thought I would finally introduce myself. I'm Stefanie and I'm excited to meet and get to know like minded people. The resources you provide are wonderful, thank you all!

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome darkmelody1311,glad you found us. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:49 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Hello to all,

My name is Aeden and I was introduced to the Joy of Satan site by a good friend of mine. I have researched various cultures and religions around the world for years and have largely deemed myself "eclectic pagan" for almost 4 years now due to not finding anything that "fit" - only bits and pieces felt "true" to me.

I have not converted to Spiritual Satanism (as of right now, or perhaps never) because when I make a commitment to something, I mean it. I don't just jump into things. I was forced into a false religious commitment when I was 8, and I will not waywardly do it again as a knowledgeable adult. I have read much of the Joy of Satan site, and a good bit of it resonates to what I have thought, felt, seen all my life on my own. In fact, it resonates a bit TOO much for my comfort - it actually startles me. In a way, it's exciting. In another way, it almost hurts.

I do have a couple concerns/questions to present, however, that I don't believe will explicitly be on the site. If these same questions have cropped up on the message boards elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. (It's hard for me to navigate on these Yahoo forums. They just don't make any sense to me!) I appreciate any feedback and respectfully ask for your help. I have searched far and wide for assistance, but few have given me answers.

1.) I am a Female-to-Male transsexual, completely transitioned with 3 years of hormones and 2 years post-op. What do your teachings say about someone who is transgender/sexual? Why would I be born this way? Granted, I am a little strange on the Trans spectrum of things. Usually, someone who is trans feels they ARE the opposite sex. I have always felt I was neither "male" or "female". I identify with a male-body, and have a "balanced" personality, but neither sexes' genitals mean anything to me. I'd rather have neither and call it a day. Would this mean anything under your doctrine? Also, in regards to the Magnum Opus, would I be returned to my original, biologically-female state if I would in the future, attempt to go through with it?

2.) I also identify as Homoromantic Asexual. For anyone who doesn't know, I will break down what the terms refer to: "Homo" is in regards to my attraction to men. "Romantic" relates to what kind of attraction, meaning I'd like a romantic (emotionally intimate) relationship with a man. "Asexual" refers to a lack of any desire for sexual relations with anyone. These things, like any other orientations, are not choices, just extremely rare. I have been to years of therapy to see if there was anything I needed to "dig up" that was repressed or needed fixed, but nothing has come up. I have also had blood tests done and various other methods of poking and prodding to make sure nothing was wrong...and everything seems to be just fine. I have also attempted energy work to see if I could rouse anything, with no success. This is just how I am. On the Joy of Satan site, I have seen many articles relating to the importance of sexual energy and it's uses. For someone like me, who has never had sexual desires, urges, attractions, or even a libido, would I be shunned? Is there a purpose for someone as rare as me to have (what I consider) this unique gift/curse? (After all, I have a very different view of life, how people interact, and how people work than most others.)

Thanks to all who post in response and I will continue to explore the site and forums for information. I will probably post more questions along the way, and look forward to any help.

A Seeker,
-Aeden

Glad to have you in the group Aeden.To me Spiritual Satanism is about finding and becoming who we are meant to be,before we got all fucked up by the kikes.Spiritual Satanism embraces all sexual genders,be it homosexual,bisexual,or anything else.Fathers Satan does not care about your sexual life,He leaves that completely up to us.To be honest,I am not sure about the asexual things,because orgasms are very important to our spiritual growth too.But I am sure once you open and empower your soul,you will find the answer to that too.Read the  joyofsatan.com  site,and see if it answers your questions to life,like it does mine.Welcome on this incredible journey if you choose it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:55 AM

Hello to all,

My name is Aeden and I was introduced to the Joy of Satan site by a good friend of mine. I have researched various cultures and religions around the world for years and have largely deemed myself "eclectic pagan" for almost 4 years now due to not finding anything that "fit" - only bits and pieces felt "true" to me.

I have not converted to Spiritual Satanism (as of right now, or perhaps never) because when I make a commitment to something, I mean it. I don't just jump into things. I was forced into a false religious commitment when I was 8, and I will not waywardly do it again as a knowledgeable adult. I have read much of the Joy of Satan site, and a good bit of it resonates to what I have thought, felt, seen all my life on my own. In fact, it resonates a bit TOO much for my comfort - it actually startles me. In a way, it's exciting. In another way, it almost hurts.

I do have a couple concerns/questions to present, however, that I don't believe will explicitly be on the site. If these same questions have cropped up on the message boards elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. (It's hard for me to navigate on these Yahoo forums. They just don't make any sense to me!) I appreciate any feedback and respectfully ask for your help. I have searched far and wide for assistance, but few have given me answers.

1.) I am a Female-to-Male transsexual, completely transitioned with 3 years of hormones and 2 years post-op. What do your teachings say about someone who is transgender/sexual? Why would I be born this way? Granted, I am a little strange on the Trans spectrum of things. Usually, someone who is trans feels they ARE the opposite sex. I have always felt I was neither "male" or "female". I identify with a male-body, and have a "balanced" personality, but neither sexes' genitals mean anything to me. I'd rather have neither and call it a day. Would this mean anything under your doctrine? Also, in regards to the Magnum Opus, would I be returned to my original, biologically-female state if I would in the future, attempt to go through with it?

2.) I also identify as Homoromantic Asexual. For anyone who doesn't know, I will break down what the terms refer to: "Homo" is in regards to my attraction to men. "Romantic" relates to what kind of attraction, meaning I'd like a romantic (emotionally intimate) relationship with a man. "Asexual" refers to a lack of any desire for sexual relations with anyone. These things, like any other orientations, are not choices, just extremely rare. I have been to years of therapy to see if there was anything I needed to "dig up" that was repressed or needed fixed, but nothing has come up. I have also had blood tests done and various other methods of poking and prodding to make sure nothing was wrong...and everything seems to be just fine. I have also attempted energy work to see if I could rouse anything, with no success. This is just how I am. On the Joy of Satan site, I have seen many articles relating to the importance of sexual energy and it's uses. For someone like me, who has never had sexual desires, urges, attractions, or even a libido, would I be shunned? Is there a purpose for someone as rare as me to have (what I consider) this unique gift/curse? (After all, I have a very different view of life, how people interact, and how people work than most others.)

Thanks to all who post in response and I will continue to explore the site and forums for information. I will probably post more questions along the way, and look forward to any help.

A Seeker,
-Aeden

Greetings Aeden! Father satan does not care what we do, or do not do,
with our bodies. If you don't have a libido, you don't have a libido.
You certainly can't force yourself to feel desire. But maybe it's just
buried very deeply? I do not know. Perhaps there is a great imbalance
in your chakras? I'm just throwing that out there; obviously I don't
know. Basically, the way we Satanists see sex: it's whatever your
proclivities, desires etc. that's fine, as long as they are
consensual. I have never met a person who is asexual, though my
partner'ws friend is apparently one who just doesn't like sex. But I
guess that is different. Only you can determine what your purpose in
life is. Be open, my friend! And do feel free to ask whatever
questions you wish on here; we are here to teach and help. And if
you'd like, you can write me off-list at:

apocalypseofjon@...

Best of luck on your spiritual journey, wherever it may take you!
(Though, I do hope it eventuallly leads you to become part of our
family). If it does not though, it does not. Your attitude is very
refreshing; this is not a path one rushes in to embracing. Blessings!
Hail Father Satan always!

On 3/19/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Glad to have you in the group Aeden.To me Spiritual Satanism is about
finding and becoming who we are meant to be,before we got all fucked up by
the kikes.Spiritual Satanism embraces all sexual genders,be it
homosexual,bisexual,or anything else.Fathers Satan does not care about your
sexual life,He leaves that completely up to us.To be honest,I am not sure
about the asexual things,because orgasms are very important to our spiritual
growth too.But I am sure once you open and empower your soul,you will find
the answer to that too.Read the  joyofsatan.com  site,and see if it answers
your questions to life,like it does mine.Welcome on this incredible journey
if you choose it.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:55 AM

Hello to all,

My name is Aeden and I was introduced to the Joy of Satan site by a good
friend of mine. I have researched various cultures and religions around
the world for years and have largely deemed myself "eclectic pagan" for
almost 4 years now due to not finding anything that "fit" - only bits and
pieces felt "true" to me.

I have not converted to Spiritual Satanism (as of right now, or perhaps
never) because when I make a commitment to something, I mean it. I don't
just jump into things. I was forced into a false religious commitment
when I was 8, and I will not waywardly do it again as a knowledgeable
adult. I have read much of the Joy of Satan site, and a good bit of it
resonates to what I have thought, felt, seen all my life on my own. In
fact, it resonates a bit TOO much for my comfort - it actually startles
me. In a way, it's exciting. In another way, it almost hurts.

I do have a couple concerns/questions to present, however, that I don't
believe will explicitly be on the site. If these same questions have
cropped up on the message boards elsewhere, please point me in the right
direction. (It's hard for me to navigate on these Yahoo forums. They
just don't make any sense to me!) I appreciate any feedback and
respectfully ask for your help. I have searched far and wide for
assistance, but few have given me answers.

1.) I am a Female-to-Male transsexual, completely transitioned with 3 years
of hormones and 2 years post-op. What do your teachings say about someone
who is transgender/sexual? Why would I be born this way? Granted, I am a
little strange on the Trans spectrum of things. Usually, someone who is
trans feels they ARE the opposite sex. I have always felt I was neither
"male" or "female". I identify with a male-body, and have a "balanced"
personality, but neither sexes' genitals mean anything to me. I'd rather
have neither and call it a day. Would this mean anything under your
doctrine? Also, in regards to the Magnum Opus, would I be returned to my
original, biologically-female state if I would in the future, attempt to
go through with it?

2.) I also identify as Homoromantic Asexual. For anyone who doesn't know,
I will break down what the terms refer to: "Homo" is in regards to my
attraction to men. "Romantic" relates to what kind of attraction, meaning
I'd like a romantic (emotionally intimate) relationship with a man.
"Asexual" refers to a lack of any desire for sexual relations with anyone.
These things, like any other orientations, are not choices, just
extremely rare. I have been to years of therapy to see if there was
anything I needed to "dig up" that was repressed or needed fixed, but
nothing has come up. I have also had blood tests done and various other
methods of poking and prodding to make sure nothing was wrong...and
everything seems to be just fine. I have also attempted energy work to
see if I could rouse anything, with no success. This is just how I am. On
the Joy of Satan site, I have seen many articles relating to the
importance of sexual energy and it's uses.
For someone like me, who has never had sexual desires, urges, attractions,
or even a libido, would I be shunned? Is there a purpose for someone as
rare as me to have (what I consider) this unique gift/curse? (After all, I
have a very different view of life, how people interact, and how people work
than most others.)

Thanks to all who post in response and I will continue to explore the site
and forums for information. I will probably post more questions along the
way, and look forward to any help.

A Seeker,
-Aeden

I'm new in this egroup. I'm Satanist for two years.
I have a question: did you ever experience one or more eyeballs starring at you (especially at night). What are they? Are they friendly or hostile?
Thank you in advance.
Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of Duat.

Hello brothers and sisters I just wanted to introduce myself and I also wanted to see it there were other SS in the Tampa, Florida area. If so I would love to exchange information and meet up with you all someday. I dedicated April 14 of this year around 9:00pm. It was definitely the best decision of my life and I am so grateful for the Joy of Satan website for all the information and the exposing of the judeo/christian lies and intentions. I read the site and the postings from this web group everyday and have been practicing the 8 fold path and spiritual warfare daily. I definitely intend on posting my experiences and am excited for the future friendships and spiritual experiences that await me. Well thank you all for your time in reading this and for posting all of your experiences and information.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!
DEATH TO THE RHP!

Very nice to meet you! Welcome to the family, Brother!^ I was born in
Tampa, FL funnily enough, though I do not live there anymore. I'm now
on the opposite coast. Lol. In any case, congrats on the start of your
new journey with our great Father Satan, and feel free to ask
questions or share any experiences here. And once again, welcome! Hail
Father Satan!

On 5/20/12, The Real Joshua <jdfolsom8503@... wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters I just wanted to introduce myself and I also
wanted to see it there were other SS in the Tampa, Florida area. If so I
would love to exchange information and meet up with you all someday. I
dedicated April 14 of this year around 9:00pm. It was definitely the best
decision of my life and I am so grateful for the Joy of Satan website for
all the information and the exposing of the judeo/christian lies and
intentions. I read the site and the postings from this web group everyday
and have been practicing the 8 fold path and spiritual warfare daily. I
definitely intend on posting my experiences and am excited for the future
friendships and spiritual experiences that await me. Well thank you all for
your time in reading this and for posting all of your experiences and
information.

DEATH TO THE RHP!

Greetings all. I'm new to the group and to JoS. I wish to introduce myself, (rjdemonchild2002), and I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideals, and chats with you all.

Welcome to the trueth. ;)Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:29:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings
  Greetings all. I'm new to the group and to JoS. I wish to introduce myself, (rjdemonchild2002), and I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideals, and chats with you all.

Thanks for the warm greeting. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about out Lord Father Satan. I am planning to perform the dedication ritual this evening when I have the alone time to do so. I had come across the ritual from perusing around the web and I have never been filled with such excitement and hope. My heart was actually racing the further I read. It all makes sense now and I feel like I have finally found someplace that I belong. For the longest time I had been subject to the whole church life lie and have never felt comfortable. I had actually been kicked out of every church I had been to as a blasfamer because I had cause the preacher in his lies and contradictions. It's funny how these things come about because I have now finally found my home with our Lord Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Very nice to meet you! Welcome to the family, Brother!^ I was born in
Tampa, FL funnily enough, though I do not live there anymore. I'm now
on the opposite coast. Lol. In any case, congrats on the start of your
new journey with our great Father Satan, and feel free to ask
questions or share any experiences here. And once again, welcome! Hail
Father Satan!

On 5/20/12, The Real Joshua <jdfolsom8503@... wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters I just wanted to introduce myself and I also
wanted to see it there were other SS in the Tampa, Florida area. If so I
would love to exchange information and meet up with you all someday. I
dedicated April 14 of this year around 9:00pm. It was definitely the best
decision of my life and I am so grateful for the Joy of Satan website for
all the information and the exposing of the judeo/christian lies and
intentions. I read the site and the postings from this web group everyday
and have been practicing the 8 fold path and spiritual warfare daily. I
definitely intend on posting my experiences and am excited for the future
friendships and spiritual experiences that await me. Well thank you all for
your time in reading this and for posting all of your experiences and
information.

DEATH TO THE RHP!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back