Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings. This is my introduction

[email protected]

Hello. My name is Craig. I actually joined back in April. At first i`ll admit,firestarter666, while he answered my first 2 posts I thought he did it in a rude way. I was new (and still am new) to Spiritual Satanism and I grew very curious to why he said what he did. I did not dwell on it but it has stuck with me since April. It took awhile but now just today I learned the answer. Its not that he was rude to me, Its that by my mistake ,I was rude to all of you and yet he was still kind enough to answer all my questions. you see I apologize to all of you because I never gave an introduction or tried being friendly , i simply asked questions expecting answers, but never really took the time to put the thought into what i was saying, or tried everything i could to answer the question myself before asking away.

That said, I will be using more of my time to communicate in posts, and of course all things Satanism related. I`m open minded, I love learning, and i try to be an optimist but other then that i`m sure with time you`ll all get to know me.

I wish you all the best of luck, see you around :)

Hail Satan!!

Its great to have you with us. And it makes me smile to see what you have learned. And even more so that you have persisted through with something you believe in, and not being chased off. Well done Brother.

I have always strongly believed in looking for the answers on our own before coming here questioning everything. There is no place in Satanism for laziness. A lot of people come here expecting answers without having to do any research or looking for themselves, wanting the world and Satan to be handed to them. This isn't particularly welcome in Spiritual Satanism, and why it usually is responded to simply and bitterly.

But once again, makes me smile knowing you learnt and got past it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

Hello. My name is Craig. I actually joined back in April. At first i`ll admit,firestarter666, while he answered my first 2 posts I thought he did it in a rude way. I was new (and still am new) to Spiritual Satanism and I grew very curious to why he said what he did. I did not dwell on it but it has stuck with me since April. It took awhile but now just today I learned the answer. Its not that he was rude to me, Its that by my mistake ,I was rude to all of you and yet he was still kind enough to answer all my questions. you see I apologize to all of you because I never gave an introduction or tried being friendly , i simply asked questions expecting answers, but never really took the time to put the thought into what i was saying, or tried everything i could to answer the question myself before asking away.

That said, I will be using more of my time to communicate in posts, and of course all things Satanism related. I`m open minded, I love learning, and i try to be an optimist but other then that i`m sure with time you`ll all get to know me.

Hail Satan!!

Neither of us were being rude. I just prefer saying things as they are without soft-soaping them. And you just seemed to be a little impatient and asked things already answered in the site and wanted to find things on the site quickly without reading the rest of the site, and I was being truthful. I've got a reputation of being a mean bastard because of that, LOL. But still no matter how rude I sound I really mean no personal offense to anyone though. Other people can give nicer answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]This may not be the right thread but my wife and I were talking about getting to know our serpent personally can anyone give us their experience with that?HP Vovim talks about how important that is before the rising.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings. This is my introduction
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 11:36:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Its great to have you with us. And it makes me smile to see what you have learned. And even more so that you have persisted through with something you believe in, and not being chased off. Well done Brother.

I have always strongly believed in looking for the answers on our own before coming here questioning everything. There is no place in Satanism for laziness. A lot of people come here expecting answers without having to do any research or looking for themselves, wanting the world and Satan to be handed to them. This isn't particularly welcome in Spiritual Satanism, and why it usually is responded to simply and bitterly.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Glad you are back.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings. This is my introduction
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 10:42:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello. My name is Craig. I actually joined back in April. At first i`ll admit,firestarter666, while he answered my first 2 posts I thought he did it in a rude way. I was new (and still am new) to Spiritual Satanism and I grew very curious to why he said what he did. I did not dwell on it but it has stuck with me since April. It took awhile but now just today I learned the answer. Its not that he was rude to me, Its that by my mistake ,I was rude to all of you and yet he was still kind enough to answer all my questions. you see I apologize to all of you because I never gave an introduction or tried being friendly , i simply asked questions expecting answers, but never really took the time to put the thought into what i was saying, or tried everything i could to answer the question myself before asking away.

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

Go into a trance and see and will yourself to meet your serpent. Focus on the base of your spine and see it glow with a firey energy flame. Kundalini yoga, make friends with it. while you are doing kundini yoga concentrate on your serpent and know that you are 'feeding' it and stimulating it. Breathing exercises especially breath of fire fans the flame of the serpent. Those are just exercises but the trance exercise is good. Just meditate on your serpent and communicate with it in a way that you are breaking the ice and how can I say this?...become one with your serpent already. The rune Eihwaz is good for this. Use it in a safe way. :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 5:13 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

This may not be the right thread but my wife and I were talking about getting to know our serpent personally can anyone give us their experience with that?HP Vovim talks about how important that is before the rising.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Shannon for your quick reply and all your much needed advice. I will work on that right away no time like the present right.Besides I want to work on raising it and it is good to know it first.Thanks again.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings. This is my introduction
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 10:00:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Go into a trance and see and will yourself to meet your serpent. Focus on the base of your spine and see it glow with a firey energy flame. Kundalini yoga, make friends with it. while you are doing kundini yoga concentrate on your serpent and know that you are 'feeding' it and stimulating it. Breathing exercises especially breath of fire fans the flame of the serpent. Those are just exercises but the trance exercise is good. Just meditate on your serpent and communicate with it in a way that you are breaking the ice and how can I say this?...become one with your serpent already. The rune Eihwaz is good for this. Use it in a safe way. :)

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 5:13 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

This may not be the right thread but my wife and I were talking about getting to know our serpent personally can anyone give us their experience with that?HP Vovim talks about how important that is before the rising.

[/TD]

No problem. Since you want to work on raising it the Eihwaz rune is great to help to raise it too. Use it safely and steadily. :)

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 6:10 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks Shannon for your quick reply and all your much needed advice. I will work on that right away no time like the present right.Besides I want to work on raising it and it is good to know it first.Thanks again.

<td val[/IMG]K thanks again sister

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings. This is my introduction
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 10:16:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

No problem. Since you want to work on raising it the Eihwaz rune is great to help to raise it too. Use it safely and steadily. :)

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 6:10 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks Shannon for your quick reply and all your much needed advice. I will work on that right away no time like the present right.Besides I want to work on raising it and it is good to know it first.Thanks again.

[/TD]

Well I think its good the fire starter 666 that you don`t sugar-coat the truth. I mean I would rather you say something honestly to how you perceive it, rather then just telling me what I want to hear. thank you and thank you shadow for your warm welcomes.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Its great to have you with us. And it makes me smile to see what you have learned. And even more so that you have persisted through with something you believe in, and not being chased off. Well done Brother.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@" <craigsauve@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Hey Brian!
I just wanted to add that once you've made contact so to speak, feeding your Kundalini Serpent energy ( your own, or from the sun, etc...) is very effective as well. I just knew when it was time to start feeding it, as I'm sure you and your wife will. Also, don't forget to clean it along with your Aura and Chakras. I clean it the same way I would clean my Chakras...seeing my Serpent shining as bright as the Sun. As a small meditation, I sometimes "see" my serpent rise up my spine, up each Chakra, then into my 6th Chakra, and out my 3rd Eye...then back down again. This not only feels great, but seems like a good preliminary exercise.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the additional tips.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings. This is my introduction
Sent: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 3:11:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey Brian!
I just wanted to add that once you've made contact so to speak, feeding your Kundalini Serpent energy ( your own, or from the sun, etc...) is very effective as well. I just knew when it was time to start feeding it, as I'm sure you and your wife will. Also, don't forget to clean it along with your Aura and Chakras. I clean it the same way I would clean my Chakras...seeing my Serpent shining as bright as the Sun. As a small meditation, I sometimes "see" my serpent rise up my spine, up each Chakra, then into my 6th Chakra, and out my 3rd Eye...then back down again. This not only feels great, but seems like a good preliminary exercise.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back