Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings!! Hail Satan!!

adonais777

Hello Everyone, My name is Adonais.  I'm 25, I'm an artist and I live in Pennsylvania.  I've been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist for almost eight years now (since September 2004).  I am looking forward to participating in the group and getting to know all of you and hopefully making friends here with other SS.  :) Sincerely, Adonais Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome Adonias

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!! Hail Satan!!
Sent: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 5:33:51 AM

Welcome.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adonais777" <adonais9@... wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adonais. I'm 25, I'm an artist and I live in
Pennsylvania. I've been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist for almost
eight years now (since September 2004). I am looking forward to
participating in the group and getting to know all of you and hopefully
making friends here with other SS. :)

Sincerely,

Adonais

Hail Satan!! Hail Enki!!

Hail Adramelech!!

Hail Andras!!

Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

Yes, welcome.I'm new to SS becuz im the only one in my family  thats a SS but its a pleasure to make ur aquaintance.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "adonais9@..." <adonais9@...
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!! Hail Satan!!

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome Adonias

Hi and Welcome,

I do have a question.You have been a dedicated satanist for eight years.Have you been reading from joyofsatan.org or do you have any more sources ?

Also it would be nice for you to share some of your experiences .

Hail Satan !!

I think I remember you from a while back.
Welcome !

Hail Father Satan !
Hail The Gods ov Duat !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adonais777" <adonais9@... wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,

Adonais

Hail Satan!! Hail Enki!!

Hail Adramelech!!

Hail Andras!!

adonais hi ? how does it feel bain an ss? what have you acheive so far? am just new here i need your advise tanks. hail father satan. hail all the domon of hell

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 6:33 AM BST adonais777 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,

Adonais

Hail Satan!! Hail Enki!!

Hail Adramelech!!

Hail Andras!!

adonais hi ? how does it feel bain an ss? what have you acheive so far? am just new here i need your advise tanks. hail father satan. hail all the domon of hell

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 6:33 AM BST adonais777 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,

Adonais

Hail Satan!! Hail Enki!!

Hail Adramelech!!

Hail Andras!!

<td val[/IMG]Same here brother.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 7:36:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, welcome.I'm new to SS becuz im the only one in my family  thats a SS but its a pleasure to make ur aquaintance.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "adonais9@..." <adonais9@...
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 4:53 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome Adonias

[/TD]

Hello Everyone,   Thank you all for welcoming me!!   @ keshav92124:   I have studied Joy of Satan from the beginning; as well as the other Ministry websites and information posted here on the JOS eGroups.  These are really the best sources for studying Spiritual Satanism.   @ Joseph Aviovboh:   How does it feel being an SS?  Since I see that you dedicated recently, you are going to find this out for yourself.  For me it has been the most rewarding and freeing experience and I have learned so much.  I know that dedicating myself to Father Satan is the most important decision I have made in my life, and I have not once regretted it.             As far as what I've achieved goes, I know that I am not as far along as I could be in my advancement, and that is because I have not always applied myself consistently to meditation.  I would be meditating for several months straight and then let some stupid external nonsense (i.e. illness, breakups, problems with family, friends, school etc.) break my routine.  Then it would take me anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to get back to consistent, daily meditation again.  I let myself get knocked down, but
I have always gotten up and tried harder the next time.             Despite that, the knowledge and awareness I have gained as an SS are invaluable, and I thank Father every day that I found this path and have remained strong enough (even with setbacks) to stick with it.             So, some advice I would give you is stay strong and consistent with your meditations—that is of absolute importance.  Don't let other people or events in your life, even if they are difficult or painful, interfere with your advancement.  Those things pass, people come and go, but the work you do for Satan and the work you do on yourself is lasting!!  This is not an easy path, but it is well worth it; and you get out of it what you put into it.  This is the Truth—be glad you have found it!!  :)   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back