Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings followers of Satan!

Johnny

Hi all!

I'm new to Satanism but I have dabbled in the occult since I was a child. I'm very excited that I've found that Satan is alive and thriving in todays world when so many people have given up on their traditional 'god'. I look forward to getting to know some of you wonderful folks very soon.

kind regards

Johnny

Welcome Johnny! Continue reading the joyofsatan website. :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 6:08 PM EST johnny wrote:

Hi all!

I'm new to Satanism but I have dabbled in the occult since I was a child. I'm very excited that I've found that Satan is alive and thriving in todays world when so many people have given up on their traditional 'god'. I look forward to getting to know some of you wonderful folks very soon.

kind regards

Johnny

Greetings Johnny!! We are so happy you could join us!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Welcome Johnny! Continue reading the joyofsatan website. :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 6:08 PM EST johnny wrote:

Hi all!

kind regards

Johnny

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back