Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings fellow brothers & sisters!

LoneWolf1

Hello!

I am a brand new satanist! :)

I just finished my dedication about 10mins ago and was so excited and proud of it that I just needed to announce it out in this group! :D

I also wanted to thank High Priestess Maxine and everyone else for setting up the website in which I might never have known of..

Looking back at my life, I realized I wasted 26 years of my life praying and worshiping useless gods that did nothing for me.... (Im a hindu by the way, not a christian)

I was wandering, totally lost and without any hope or dream in my life, my desires and wishes all left unfulfilled.. I even reached a stage in my life when I thought about suicide, after all what was the point in living, if you can not enjoy it?

And then as if by some miracle I came across this website and group and have been so busy just literally devouring the knowledge within the site. I am so thankful and grateful for this place. You have all given me back purpose and hope.

I am without a job at the moment, so money is a major issue for me, but I will slowly and surely start building up an altar for my lord Satan.

Just some brief questions if I may, during my dedication, after I had burned my letter to Satan, I did some meditations hoping I would be blessed with a visit or manifestation of himself or any other demons... but sadly, I couldn't see anything..

Was this because, I am new to this and had only recently started out with the meditations? So my physic or chakra energies were still not aligned properly to see such things? Or, another thing that concerns me the most is the fact that I live with my family whom are all extremely devoted hindu worshipers, could the energy of my home be preventing demons from reaching out to me? I have tried my best, by clearing out all hindu items from my room but am not sure if it will still work...

Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated..

Once again my thanks to all you beloved and fellow satanist!

Hail Satan! :D

Siva from Singapore

I had much the same experience, in that I was researching glasya labolas during a time when I had much mental turmoil in my life, and through the grace of Glasya and/or Satan I found the JoS site and became a better individual and I halted what could have been another manic episode. Great to see more hindi find their way here. I'm so glad you're here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back