Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

greetings and a question

[email protected]

hi,i`m new to the group.i have a question:recently,i read on other JoS group,that Saturn was "retrograde",since january of this year till last june 25th,and that wasn`t a good time for black magick.Personally,i had very hard times during these months of Saturn retrograde.But,what does it exactly mean,astrologically,"retrograde"?sorry if my question sounds dumb,but i know nothing about astrology,and i want to learn.Regards.
Hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Generally, the path of its future expression is halted. Things come back up for review. The period of direct motion to where it went retrograde is still usually not full speed ahead, but the backwards motion comes to end. Sometimes it is good as you get a chance to think things out better. There are some good & not so good things that are associated with them.

Mercury disrupts all forms of communication & short trips or even some long ones for that matter, that normally are not a problem, can become a pain. Orders are lost or misplaced. Mail is lost or delayed. Baggage gets lost. Flights are delayed. Buses run late. Phone calls are dropped more often. On & on.

Note: Long trips are generally 9th house issues.

Venus usually brings back past relationships into focus for one.

Other planets all have their own peculiar traits.

Most people have some retrograde planets in the charts. The only thing retrograde that I have is Chiron (a planetoid between Saturn & Uranus that I do follow - 51 year cycle) & my nodes. It is actually rare to not have anything retrograde.

It would be better for others here to speak about natal retrogrades as I don't have any other than mentioned. There are books on the subject natally, but I don't read them as they don't really apply to me.

--- On Tue, 6/26/12, bestfriendofsatan@... <bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] greetings and a question
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 1:26 PM

hi,i`m new to the group.i have a question:recently,i read on other JoS group,that Saturn was "retrograde",since january of this year till last june 25th,and that wasn`t a good time for black magick.Personally,i had very hard times during these months of Saturn retrograde.But,what does it exactly mean,astrologically,"retrograde"?sorry if my question sounds dumb,but i know nothing about astrology,and i want to learn.Regards.
Hail Satan.
[/TD]

(He question is not dumb and very nice info Magus :) but to you 'bestfriendofsatan' retrograde just means when a planet moves backward for a period of time and when it ismoving direct then ofcourse it is moving normally in proper direction and maybe saturn was retrograding or making a bad transit somewhere in your natal chart if you were having a bad couple of months. Don't forget to keep up your power meditation to protect yourself.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 5:46 PM EDT m_18 wrote:

Generally, the path of its future expression is halted. Things come back up for review. The period of direct motion to where it went retrograde is still usually not full speed ahead, but the backwards motion comes to end. Sometimes it is good as you get a chance to think things out better. There are some good & not so good things that are associated with them.

Mercury disrupts all forms of communication & short trips or even some long ones for that matter, that normally are not a problem, can become a pain. Orders are lost or misplaced. Mail is lost or delayed. Baggage gets lost. Flights are delayed. Buses run late. Phone calls are dropped more often. On & on.

Note: Long trips are generally 9th house issues.

Venus usually brings back past relationships into focus for one.

Other planets all have their own peculiar traits.

Most people have some retrograde planets in the charts. The only thing retrograde that I have is Chiron (a planetoid between Saturn & Uranus that I do follow - 51 year cycle) & my nodes. It is actually rare to not have anything retrograde.

It would be better for others here to speak about natal retrogrades as I don't have any other than mentioned. There are books on the subject natally, but I don't read them as they don't really apply to me.

--- On Tue, 6/26/12, bestfriendofsatan@... <bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Subject: [JoS_Astrology] greetings and a question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 1:26 PM

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back