Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GREATER SATANISM NOT GREATER ISRAEL

Malprg

Greetings all,

Some of you say this is dangerous but know it is my responsibility to deal with danger.

I'm inviting all satanists to gather in this Skype group called SATAN'S WARRIORS because we must together focus on doing reverse rituals and curse's against the Jews and all enemies of satan.

And of course all noobs are accepted and are to be acknowledged with full spiritual knowledge.

There are no mediators in satanism but I am willing to answer everyone's answers and I wouldn't mind if you keep messaging me many times I am very proud to be of what I am today so I want to help and spread truth as much I can.

I ask you to join me!

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DU'AT
HEIL HITLER AND SIEG HEIL

AVE! SATANAS!

Sent from my iPhone

Skype covens don't work and are extremely dangerous.  

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:41 AM, "Malprg ave_satanas13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings all,

Some of you say this is dangerous but know it is my responsibility to deal with danger.

I'm inviting all satanists to gather in this Skype group called SATAN'S WARRIORS because we must together focus on doing reverse rituals and curse's against the Jews and all enemies of satan.

And of course all noobs are accepted and are to be acknowledged with full spiritual knowledge.

There are no mediators in satanism but I am willing to answer everyone's answers and I wouldn't mind if you keep messaging me many times I am very proud to be of what I am today so I want to help and spread truth as much I can.

I ask you to join me!

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DU'AT
HEIL HITLER AND SIEG HEIL

AVE! SATANAS!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back