Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Government considers adding lithium to water supply

Good counter top distiller where it uses evaporation is great always remember to a add a pinch of sea or other organic salt to the water to remineralize it otherwise it can't hydrate the body totally as the tension of the water is too thick to really make it into the cells. Hydration is within and around the cells. If you can a good northside earth magnet put the water back in it's polarity. And you have spring water again.   Good distillers literally cleans water the same way our atmosphere and planet does.   When I started putting the organic sea/ himalayan salts into my water it made a huge difference for the better for me.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 28, 2011 8:20:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Government considers adding lithium to water supply

Money spent on a GOOD filtration system (usually they're under-the-sink models) is not wasted. But do your research; some are very good whilst others aren't worth bringing home. The more of this sort of crap that we end up with, the less of a luxury a filtration system becomes.

awesome! hy don i use himalayan rock crystal salt too! i also like to add energy to my water via palm chakras, studies have shown that water is so receptive that when energy is added the water crystals change shape. I like to add healing energy. when im watering my plants i use that water and they grow beautifully! our bodies are made up of a huge amount of water so positive energy is important for our well being.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011 10:19:26 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Government considers adding lithium to water supply

Good counter top distiller where it uses evaporation is great always remember to
a add a pinch of sea or other organic salt to the water to remineralize it
otherwise it can't hydrate the body totally as the tension of the water is too
thick to really make it into the cells. Hydration is within and around the
cells. If you can a good northside earth magnet put the water back in it's
polarity. And you have spring water again.

Good distillers literally cleans water the same way our atmosphere and planet
does.

When I started putting the organic sea/ himalayan salts into my water it made a
huge difference for the better for me.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Government considers adding lithium to water supply

Money spent on a GOOD filtration system (usually they're under-the-sink models)
is not wasted. But do your research; so

There is always bottled water as opposed to tap water, but it is more expensive, and some times its just as bad as the tap water... lithium isn't the worst part of what is in the water supply anyways... Some cities decide to add fluoride to the water to supply, Now fluoride can help the teeth, but only when applied directly to the teeth, when ingested with the water supply it can actually cause sterility.... Some kinds of fluoride are more dangerous then others of course, but most do cause the sterility... So a very good filter for tap water, buy a very good bottled water, or find some way to get your own water from untainted sources are the options we have...

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  awesome! hy don i use himalayan rock crystal salt too! i also like to add energy to my water via palm chakras, studies have shown that water is so receptive that when energy is added the water crystals change shape. I like to add healing energy. when im watering my plants i use that water and they grow beautifully! our bodies are made up of a huge amount of water so positive energy is important for our well being.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011 10:19:26 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Government considers adding lithium to water supply

Good counter top distiller where it uses evaporation is great always remember to
a add a pinch of sea or other organic salt to the water to remineralize it
otherwise it can't hydrate the body totally as the tension of the water is too
thick to really make it into the cells. Hydration is within and around the
cells. If you can a good northside earth magnet put the water back in it's
polarity. And you have spring water again.

Good distillers literally cleans water the same way our atmosphere and planet
does.

When I started putting the organic sea/ himalayan salts into my water it made a
huge difference for the better for me.

Money spent on a GOOD filtration system (usually they're under-the-sink models)
is not wasted. But do your research; so

--
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi That Man Behind The Mist, -Dante

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back