Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Got some questions

mikael_karlsen

Hi,

i am a 16 years old boy from Sweden.

Just a warning, this is going to be a very long message.

In my family theres two that can see and sense ghosts, my mother and I.
I have been seeing ghosts since i was born but it dissapeared a while under my puberty, though its graduatly coming back now.

Some stuff has happened under my lifetime and i can say that the supernatural is a part of my daily life. For example, i could use telekinesis before, when i was smaller. And some parts down ill explane some mind reading stuff that happened me.

For a couple of years ago i got attacked by an entety, but my mom protected me, pushed me away from its attack.
I never saw anything since the moment she pushed me it all went blank, a white colour.
She on the other hand saw this creature and discribes it as a four legged dark gray coloured creature whose face looked like a mix between a Bear, wolf and an angry pitbull or amstaff ( dog spicies ) It also had something like a cape, tail or possibly wings.
She couldnt decribe this better than calling it demonic.

Now, ive somehow also had a spirit companion since i was 4, it just came to me and somehow acts like my protector.
It was not summoned or anything but it tends to favour me.
This spirit has been my friend for many years and at an age of 4, many people thought i could read minds, but it was the spirit that told me everything.

My mom and some other spiritualists tells me that ive been highly spiritually active since birth, and since some years ago ive seen an eye everytime i blink or close my eyes, its always watching me.

Firstly, could you explane in any way what this creature is that tried to attack me? Since i cannot explane it better than a demon i might need some more info, and if anyone has had any similliar contacts with this kind of attacks, please explane some.

Secondly, can a normal spirit read minds or grant telekinesis or that kind of powers?

Thirdly, The eye that i see, what can that be? Can it help me in any way?

Forthly, Does me being highly active since birth mean that i have a huge amount of spiritual power?

I hope that ill get some answers but my hopes isnt so high.
Im a bit sceptic about doing the ritual stuff, especially since the attack of the demonic creature.
And since i dont like to bind myself to a higher being or "god" i probably wont. Isnt there any way i can become a friend of him and be protected just like the others without binding myself?

Thanks for the answers that might come and i hope you all to have a great day/month/year/life.
May luck and fortune shine on you all.

I don't believe this creature was a Demon but an angel. Just because xians think every evil entity are Demons doesn't mean they are. And if you contact real Demons you'll see they are nice and friendly. Angels on the other hand attack and possess people.

And ACTUALLY you don't "bind" yourself to anyone or sell or buy souls during the dedication. How the hell that idea came to you?Its like what you said, you show your trust to Satan. Its one thing that Satan doesn't like dishonesty and people in the past used to do that to him all the time, use him for personal gain. There is no way to say to Satan you accept him and then go back to xianity and again back to Satanism and cheat him this way, and this thing assures the Dedication ritual being permanent. You should do that only if you are sure about that and no there is no other way. And from what you said you are definitely not ready for the dedication, you should meditate and study more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@... wrote:

Hi,

I have been seeing ghosts since i was born but it dissapeared a while under my puberty, though its graduatly coming back now.

Some stuff has happened under my lifetime and i can say that the supernatural is a part of my daily life. For example, i could use telekinesis before, when i was smaller. And some parts down ill explane some mind reading stuff that happened me.

For a couple of years ago i got attacked by an entety, but my mom protected me, pushed me away from its attack.
I never saw anything since the moment she pushed me it all went blank, a white colour.
She on the other hand saw this creature and discribes it as a four legged dark gray coloured creature whose face looked like a mix between a Bear, wolf and an angry pitbull or amstaff ( dog spicies ) It also had something like a cape, tail or possibly wings.

Now, ive somehow also had a spirit companion since i was 4, it just came to me and somehow acts like my protector.
This spirit has been my friend for many years and at an age of 4, many people thought i could read minds, but it was the spirit that told me everything.

My mom and some other spiritualists tells me that ive been highly spiritually active since birth, and since some years ago ive seen an eye everytime i blink or close my eyes, its always watching me.

Firstly, could you explane in any way what this creature is that tried to attack me? Since i cannot explane it better than a demon i might need some more info, and if anyone has had any similliar contacts with this kind of attacks, please explane some.

Secondly, can a normal spirit read minds or grant telekinesis or that kind of powers?

Forthly, Does me being highly active since birth mean that i have a huge amount of spiritual power?

Im a bit sceptic about doing the ritual stuff, especially since the attack of the demonic creature.
And since i dont like to bind myself to a higher being or "god" i probably wont. Isnt there any way i can become a friend of him and be protected just like the others without binding myself?

Thanks for the answers that might come and i hope you all to have a great day/month/year/life.

Here is the text of the dedication ritual taken from JoS site. Read it and if you find any part talking about "binding yourself" PLEASE let me know. Sure, it talks about accepting Him as your God like i said but it has nothing to do with "binding" your soul or other xian lies. Its merely stating that you know the truth He is the True God, you accepting him and recognizing him and thats why you should do that only if you know the truth about him and have no doubts, which now you probably don't and you said you have doubts.

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

I don't believe this creature was a Demon but an angel. Just because xians think every evil entity are Demons doesn't mean they are. And if you contact real Demons you'll see they are nice and friendly. Angels on the other hand attack and possess people.

And ACTUALLY you don't "bind" yourself to anyone or sell or buy souls during the dedication. How the hell that idea came to you?Its like what you said, you show your trust to Satan. Its one thing that Satan doesn't like dishonesty and people in the past used to do that to him all the time, use him for personal gain. There is no way to say to Satan you accept him and then go back to xianity and again back to Satanism and cheat him this way, and this thing assures the Dedication ritual being permanent. You should do that only if you are sure about that and no there is no other way. And from what you said you are definitely not ready for the dedication, you should meditate and study more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@ wrote:

Hi,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back