Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Got my answer faster than expected

awleon21

I "prayed" to Father Satan, and asked for guidance in a problem i have been facing in life. Lately my relationship has been going to shit and it seemed that no matter how hard i tried i couldn't get ahead. I asked for a sign, do i stay or do i go...i also wished that i could get ahead in my financial situation....(selfish i know but survival isnt cheap) i got both. I found out she had been talking to another guy, and when a friend offered my a room to stay told me not to worry about rent for a month. So i have my heading and $2,000 to cushion myself. I just felt the need to post this i dont expect any feedback i just needed to get something off of my chest. This literally just went down, i've felt the presence before and i only just dedicated 3 days ago, and it was in the astral. I do plan to do a formal dedication because i know in my heart the astral wasnt good enough. I dont mean good enough for Father Satan, i mean good enough for myself. Alright ive rambled on enough now, good night guys thanks for reading.

Hail Father Satan!

Lord Satan is there for us. Glad to hear you will dedicate soon. :) I enjoyed reading what you wrote, it's good to get stuff off our chests, and hear stories about Lord Satan's miracles and how He cares for us ! Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:42:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Got my answer faster than expected

I "prayed" to Father Satan, and asked for guidance in a problem i have been facing in life. Lately my relationship has been going to shit and it seemed that no matter how hard i tried i couldn't get ahead. I asked for a sign, do i stay or do i go...i also wished that i could get ahead in my financial situation....(selfish i know but survival isnt cheap) i got both. I found out she had been talking to another guy, and when a friend offered my a room to stay told me not to worry about rent for a month. So i have my heading and $2,000 to cushion myself. I just felt the need to post this i dont expect any feedback i just needed to get something off of my chest. This literally just went down, i've felt the presence before and i only just dedicated 3 days ago, and it was in the astral. I do plan to do a formal dedication because i know in my heart the astral wasnt good enough. I dont mean good enough for Father Satan, i mean good enough for myself. Alright ive rambled on enough now, good night guys thanks for reading.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back