Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Got an email in my spam

devonspurling

So I was checking my email today and I got this message in the spam box from someone saying that they were a Satanist and would love to talk and learn with me about Satanism. Do members often email each other or could this be a virus? (I really thinking it is)

I get emails from random newbies and others I never seen before from time to time as well. I doubt they have viruses, but no matter I ignore everything that doesn't come from any known member from this group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@... wrote:

So I was checking my email today and I got this message in the spam box from someone saying that they were a Satanist and would love to talk and learn with me about Satanism. Do members often email each other or could this be a virus? (I really thinking it is)

<td val[/IMG]I get them too and just ignore them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Got an email in my spam
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 10:10:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So I was checking my email today and I got this message in the spam box from someone saying that they were a Satanist and would love to talk and learn with me about Satanism. Do members often email each other or could this be a virus? (I really thinking it is)

[/TD]

someone has been privately emailing me. i just hit delete. if i don't know you and you havent bothered to try to get to know me i am not going to waste my time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Just be aware that some of us do email privatly to those we know on this group if it is more privite.That is the purpose of reply to sender if you don't want it public.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Got an email in my spam
Sent: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 7:45:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   someone has been privately emailing me. i just hit delete. if i don't know you and you havent bothered to try to get to know me i am not going to waste my time.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@... wrote:

[/TD]

Yeah, I get them too. I basically tell them to read the JOS sites.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back