Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GOP Strategist Brings Meme Tweets At Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gop-operative-lashes-out-at-party-calls-trump-cheeto-jesus-in-epic-tweetstorm_us_57626d13e4b05e4be860ec59

Yeah yeah, I know it's HuffPo, but 4chan is on the lookout for memes, and this guy may have come up with a couple. "Cheeto Jesus" is my favorite. I'm gonna use it to refer to Trump from now on.

Oh, and in case you fucks don't wanna give click, here's the relevant Tweetcopy:

1/ How the actual fuck does anyone at the RNC have standing to act shocked that Trump is not doing the basics of campaigning?
2/ You can’t elide over his utter dipshittery. No matter how much you try to act surprised, you own this. You’re covered in his stench.
3/ History will be so cruel to you.
4/ Your off the record sniping and grumbling is no substitute for moral courage. That’s so DC.
5/ You won’t escape the stain. It’s like a big, visible “No Ragrets” chest tat that will mark your careers forever.
6/ Go public. Man up. Show courage. Say what’s in your hearts; he’s insane. He’s poison. He’s doomed. He’s killing the Party.
7/ None of you are good enough to spin the unspinnable ratfuck that is Trump. None of you can say, “I was just following orders.”
8/ This weekend, people were lined up hundreds deep to give blood to the victims of Orlando. Your Cheeto Jesus was praising himself.
9/ There is no better Trump. There is not Presidential Trump. He is a vile stain on the this Republic.
10/ Your resumes will always read “Worked for a batshit crazy crypto-fascist who destroyed the GOP”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back