Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Good, Higher Types of People, Goodness, Good People, People of Good Vocation.

AristocraticDragon666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I take what is written in the post (https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-ranks-of-humans-demons-gods.290657/#post-1080360) very seriously and of course I want to meet the highest criteria, I work for all the chakras every day and do not miss a day of magical work, but there are things that I want to understand and that I have questions about.

I hope that more advanced members than me will help me figure it out and provide answers to my questions (3 questions).

The criteria of ascension: "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation", they terms cause me great concern, because without revealing them, I do not know their exact meaning in this context, without knowing their exact meaning I cannot apply them to my moral compass, the norms of morality in my head, which I try to adhere to.

I do not want to find out after death that my actions towards other people (non-jews) will be announced to me by the Gods as something unworthy of the rank of a person in the hierarchy described, so before I do, I always think.

For example, black magic on a non-jew (which I am now thinking about whether to program for death), who caused me a lot of pain because of the girl I am in love with and did what I consider evil towards me (this cock has been spontaneously popping up in my head lately when I think about this girl) and I just don't know whether to channel all the negative energy to nail / destroy this cock or not.

This is just one example from my life, there are different situations throughout my life and I want to understand from the point of view of Satanic ethics and morality when I can destroy a personal enemy with my whole being, and when not.

I want to adjust my moral compass (my morality, my inner moral worldview, what is good and what is bad, what can I do and what can't I do) in accordance with Satanic ethics and Satanic morality on 100% as it should be to be "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation".

I am an educated person, I read Nietzsche, Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius and I am familiar with the basic postulates of ethics, but sometimes there are situations in my life when you do not know how to do the right thing (from the point of view of Satanic Ethics), but at the same time there is a strong desire (feeling) to act as harshly as possible towards the person who creates problems.

I want to be "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation" and always know how to do the right thing in a given situation based on Satanic ethics and Satanic morality.

1. What is meant by good people and goodness in this context? : "These beings are good, higher types of people", "Humans recently awakened to spirituality or goodness", "Smart people, good people, people of good vocation".

2. What the qualities of Advanced and Awakened People, to acquire or develop existing ones?

3. What the qualities of Andrapods and Fallen Andrapods in order to get rid of these negative qualities, if they are present?

Last edited by a moderator:
A good person is someone who behaves according to what they are or should be.
A good person is also a powerful and noble person, they have the power and action of many virtues that make them what they should be.
Morality matters little, what really matters is your level of power and ability to do what you want and when you want, which will give you all the wisdom in the world to act in the right way.

You can only be truly good when you are extremely powerful

For example, the murder of a non-jew with black magic (which I am now thinking about whether to kill or not), who caused me a lot of pain because of the girl I am in love with and did what I consider evil towards me (this cock has been spontaneously popping up in my head lately when I think about this girl) and I just don't know whether to channel all the negative energy to nail / destroy this cock or not.
Thinking about killing a man, because of a certain girl you like? This sounds unreasonable to me. I believe that the use of such methods should be used for serious crimes, and not for trivial reasons. Ask yourself whether you are rational in this matter. I think not.

I take what is written in the post (https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-ranks-of-humans-demons-gods.290657/#post-1080360) very seriously and of course I want to meet the highest criteria, I work for all the chakras every day and do not miss a day of magical work, but there are things that I want to understand and that I have questions about.

I hope that more advanced members than me will help me figure it out and provide answers to my questions (3 questions).

The criteria of ascension: "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation", they terms cause me great concern, because without revealing them, I do not know their exact meaning in this context, without knowing their exact meaning I cannot apply them to my moral compass, the norms of morality in my head, which I try to adhere to.

I do not want to find out after death that my actions towards other people (non-jews) will be announced to me by the Gods as something unworthy of the rank of a person in the hierarchy described, so before I do, I always think.

For example, black magic on a non-jew (which I am now thinking about whether to program for death), who caused me a lot of pain because of the girl I am in love with and did what I consider evil towards me (this cock has been spontaneously popping up in my head lately when I think about this girl) and I just don't know whether to channel all the negative energy to nail / destroy this cock or not.

This is just one example from my life, there are different situations throughout my life and I want to understand from the point of view of Satanic ethics and morality when I can destroy a personal enemy with my whole being, and when not.

I want to adjust my moral compass (my morality, my inner moral worldview, what is good and what is bad, what can I do and what can't I do) in accordance with Satanic ethics and Satanic morality on 100% as it should be to be "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation".

I am an educated person, I read Nietzsche, Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius and I am familiar with the basic postulates of ethics, but sometimes there are situations in my life when you do not know how to do the right thing (from the point of view of Satanic Ethics), but at the same time there is a strong desire (feeling) to act as harshly as possible towards the person who creates problems.

I want to be "good, higher types of people, goodness, good people, people of good vocation" and always know how to do the right thing in a given situation based on Satanic ethics and Satanic morality.

1. What is meant by good people and goodness in this context? : "These beings are good, higher types of people", "Humans recently awakened to spirituality or goodness", "Smart people, good people, people of good vocation".

2. What the qualities of Advanced and Awakened People, to acquire or develop existing ones?

3. What the qualities of Andrapods and Fallen Andrapods in order to get rid of these negative qualities, if they are present?
Don’t listen to the newbies, I’d ask a higher person send them a dm in the mean time do the rtr. Take this Saturday to do a witches sabbath purification. And clean your aura. But ask about your questions to a high priest or a JG

Being patient with those who are learning there path, and trying to figure out who they are. Being an honest friend and a human being, when comes down to, discipline and encouragement. For one who needs guidance. And living by example to show others how to be real. And just being yourself comfortably. 🔥

Good, as in not evil. Higher types of people, as in above average, talented, gifted, virtuous, or otherwise excellent in one or more ways. Good people as in not evil people. People of good vocation, as in doing something they excel in benefiting themselves, their community, and society as a whole. This can be work and spiritual affairs, for example.
The urge to kill over love affairs can be defined as an evil urge. A death sentence for cockblocking is way out of proportion.
An eye for an eye. You hurt me, I hurt you back equally. How about that?
Some I already replied to above. Smart people are smart, that is it, there is no hidden message behind that one. And someone recently awakened is someone who has recently gotten closer to the truth instead of sleepwalking their life. The same with "goodness". Say, a person has been overweight their whole life and leading an unhealthy lifestyle, then they correct this and keep the corrected course. That can be an example where a person is recently awakened to "goodness".
Advanced people possess skills and talents above the norm, be it mental, physical, or spiritual skills. Awakened people are one step above sleepwalkers. 'A recent sleepwalker' of sorts. A person has to have a thirst for more and an inquisitive mind at the very least. No growth can not occur without the want for growth.
Opposite of the above. No want for anything above the average. Animalistic urges are more important than personal refinement.

What is meant by good people and goodness in this context?

Good as the opposite of evil, evil being spiritually, ethically, morally degenerated, inappropriate.

This is my interpretation:

The fallen Andropod is like the drug addicts sleeping on the streets and screaming on people for nothing. They are on such a low level that only anger and negativity going on in their mind. They are illiterate, self-denying, poor, mentally ill...

The Andropod has a functioning mind in contrast to the above. But they are nothing special, they still tend to do a lot of evil but the higher levels of andropod is just an average thought man, and the lower levels are like strong Christians.

The awakened Human is someone who has insight to higher truths and spiritually more advanced than the average. Big and very clever scientists / Philosophers, beginner SS souls, and appropriate NS / anti-jew / or alike can be in this category.

The aspiring Human is a long dedicated SS who still has some smaller problems but at this point they are a very appropriate being.

The above levels can't be reached easily I guess. "new SS souls" might not be able to reach this within multiple decades or in this reincarnation.

The above levels can't be reached easily I guess. "new SS souls" might not be able to reach this within multiple decades or in this reincarnation.
To comply with the Laws of the Gods and rules of Satanic Ethics, you need to know them.

I think if everything is to realize and gain a real understanding of these things, even at a simple level, without going into complex occult mysteries, then every new SS, with all his desire in this reincarnation, will be able to become an awakened person, provided daily right/correct work in terms of spiritual development.

I would like to know what the High Priests think about this.

To comply with the Laws of the Gods and rules of Satanic Ethics, you need to know them.

I think if everything is to realize and gain a real understanding of these things, even at a simple level, without going into complex occult mysteries, then every new SS, with all his desire in this reincarnation, will be able to become an awakened person, provided daily right/correct work in terms of spiritual development.

Sorry, in this line I meant that the levels above aspiring human cannot be achieved easily. A newly dedicated SS is probably on the door frame of awakened human but there are many other factors.

Well, in this case, I suppose you need to meditate more on the contents of the Ethics page since Cobra explained his topic clearly, and I opened it a bit further here. By the way, the "real understanding" comes from within, not explained by someone else.

One more thing to note, most people, not all because some stray off, are in the awakened category by dedicating their soul to Satan and working towards more. It is a baseline for further improvement. And if you are curious about yourself, then you would fall in either the awakened category, the aspiring category, or somewhere in between these two.

Sorry, in this line I meant that the levels above aspiring human cannot be achieved easily. A newly dedicated SS is probably on the door frame of awakened human but there are many other factors.
It's never easy, especially if you haven't had it since birth.

If there is a choice between a not very difficult road and a difficult road to come to the same result, it is better to go a not very difficult road.

If there is only one road and it is difficult, you need to go through it anyway.

Well, in this case, I suppose you need to meditate more on the contents of the Ethics page since Cobra explained his topic clearly, and I opened it a bit further here. By the way, the "real understanding" comes from within, not explained by someone else.
I will do so, I will meditate more on the Ethics section.

If something is explained in simple language, it will set a vector in order to quickly come to an understanding that can only be reached internally.

When you learn something and learn something, the most dangerous thing is to gain a wrong /erroneous understanding and interpretation.

I am afraid of not knowing the truth in its entirety.

One more thing to note, most people, not all because some stray off, are in the awakened category by dedicating their soul to Satan and working towards more. It is a baseline for further improvement. And if you are curious about yourself, then you would fall in either the awakened category, the aspiring category, or somewhere in between these two.
I do not know how it will turn out, but I will do what I have to do!

I will go to my goal!

My goal is "Advanced Human" or "Heroes", no less!

"Do what you have to do and come what may!" That's my principle!

I understand that the High Priestess Maxine quickly achieved success, including due to the fact that she meditated in past lives, for example when she was one of the Ancient Egyptian Priestesses, as she wrote in one of her posts (if I understood the post correctly).

I think careful, consistent daily meditations (in accordance with a personal plan that needs to be adjusted) will help each SS (even new) achieve the highest spiritual potential in their current life and reincarnation!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back