Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

good greys/reptilians??

tigirus

I was talking online with some other people who are interested in spirituality, but they arent spiritual satanists. I like to see how progressed they are and see if I can learn anything from them, but when we got talking about greys/reptilians I said that they were evil, and they replied that while some are there are also good groups of both species. Is this true? They said I should have a broader view and that i was being "racist" :/

As for the greys, DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM. PERIOD. I THIK THEY HAVE NO SOULS, AND ONLY WISH TO PREY ON HUMANITY. NUFF SAID!

Maybe there are friendly greys...but I'm not taking that chance!

I had a couple experiences with Reptiles after I dedicated.
They were friendly, or at least, seemed to be. They could be sending me these feelings' to trick me.

I don't think all Repts are necessarily bad.
But establishing a relationship with them isn't very smart.

They cling to the aura. They are parasitic beings.

One looked a bit like Yoda, fat, short, squat....he was relaxing with me one day sitting on my nightstand.
I just smiled and turned my head, ignoring him.

One looks like a dinosaur, but smiling and friendly. He was dressed in a uniform of some kind, like what you may see in Star Trek.

I have not seen them since. This was over 3 yrs ago.

If you mess with them and try to be friendly, you just don't know what may happen.
I don't advise it. Its not worth it.

AVE SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

I was talking online with some other people who are interested in spirituality, but they arent spiritual satanists. I like to see how progressed they are and see if I can learn anything from them, but when we got talking about greys/reptilians I said that they were evil, and they replied that while some are there are also good groups of both species. Is this true? They said I should have a broader view and that i was being "racist" :/

<td val[/IMG]Sounds like kike influence to me tigirus.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 6/18/11, tigirus <tigirus@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] good greys/reptilians??
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 5:26 PM

[/TD]

"IF" -- and it's a huge "if" -- there are individual (and I stress the word "individual") greys and reptilians that are not hostile, I'd say emphatically: don't touch this with the proverbial barge pole!

No one of us -- and I do mean no one! -- trying our best to function and advance spiritually in this kike-ridden world, is advanced enough to purposely, willingly, and consciously interact with greys and/or reptilians without horrific negative consequences. Leave such interaction, IF any is to be undertaken, to the Gods themselves, not us!

Be assured that IF such individuals exist -- and we have no definitive proof whatsoever beyond hearsay and useless speculation that they do! -- Satan will take care of them if they are sincere AND such one(s) would also understand because of the reputation and deeds of their species, why we refuse to have anything to do with them. Nor, knowing that, would such ones attempt to force their presence on us in the first place.

Again, DON'T TOUCH IT!! As Brian mentioned, kikes and their alien overlords have an endless supply of nasty tricks up their sleeves and they use the whole arsenal. Don't fall for it !!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

U r not racist,theyre deluded pacifist,sucking on pacifier.Lol,those people only talk big n extravagazant,but all they can do is probrably void meditation around 20 minute,they probrably cant even use any power they might have to improve their life.I known n meet some of these type before.Theyre loser's,their attitude to u,calling u a racist 4 that,prove this.People we met on the web can be anything,u probrably met a kike,or it hybrids,n as far i know,jews like to howl racist,racist,just look what they do at hitler.

On Mon Jun 20th, 2011 2:23 AM PDT zarothar11 wrote:

Almost every alien species other than our Gods is against humanity. Only our Gods care about us. There are good half-greys (some of the Demons are half-greys) but not greys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

I find that is kinda interesting

whether or not to actually believe another group that arent spiritual satanists,

and who havent experienced the things we have, including attacks from "douche bags"

i probably would think that they dont know what their talking about

my mother is also a dedicated spiritual satanist.

the interesting thing about this is that she has told me that she actually have had not an attack from the a reptillian once.

but a different and kinda funny experience instead,

ill ask here to reply to this message

HAIL SATAN

A good grey/reptilian is a dead one.
They're both sadistic species, while the reptilians want to conquer everything they can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sounds like kike influence to me tigirus.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Vovin,My understanding is that Lord Asmodeus is a Demi-God, His Father is a God and His mother was human.Are you referring to Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Valefor, and Lady Clistheret, who are hybrids (half Greys, I believe.)?
Hail Satan forever!Hail all the Gods of Duat!Stay strong in Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:06:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: good greys/reptilians??

I want to make that a bit clear . The war is happening due to "Conflction" between the Highest Spiritual Understanding - Satan against the lowest/souless entities namely the reptillians/greys and the traitor nordics . They have DIFFERENT perception . Things like "friendship" , "love" , "compassion" are UNKNOWN TERM TO THEM - Their BRAIN is wired differently and their perception is vastly different . A reptile doesn't nessescarily "feel" or "perceives" feelings as a result of a soul . They see the "soul" as a "mass" of energy which is VERY PURE and it could be a good use to them.

Now for the Demon Hybrids like Lord Asmodeus , From a 3rd dimensional standby He is Half "grey" - just His Physical body . He Has a Soul and an extremely powerful one , unlike the other "greys" who just have a BRAIN . They don't have souls , they have brain that they put in use AGAIN by using OUR bioelectricity and bioelectricity they parasitically take from somewhere else , always another source . Same their creations , the jews . Thats why they CARVE for the souls of Humanity . Satan created Us self sufficient when it comes to bio electricity (As the Godhead plan was to be completed) but as well able to "harvest" from an outer source , life for instance the Sun . Its all about balance . The enemy ruined that aside with anything else.

In closing , You can't befriend someone who is in negative need of You and sees You as moving food , without ANY type of feeling in the way we "describe" or "perceive" it .

STAY AWAY!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Epicov Epicness <oldschool.bustamove@... wrote:
Vovin,
My understanding is that Lord Asmodeus is a Demi-God, His Father is a God and His mother was human.
Are you referring to Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Valefor, and Lady Clistheret, who are hybrids (half Greys, I believe.)?

Hail Satan forever!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!
Stay strong in Satan!

Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:06:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: good greys/reptilians??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@ wrote:

I want to make that a bit clear . The war is happening due to "Conflction" between the Highest Spiritual Understanding - Satan against the lowest/souless entities namely the reptillians/greys and the traitor nordics . They have DIFFERENT perception . Things like "friendship" , "love" , "compassion" are UNKNOWN TERM TO THEM - Their BRAIN is wired differently and their perception is vastly different . A reptile doesn't nessescarily "feel" or "perceives" feelings as a result of a soul . They see the "soul" as a "mass" of energy which is VERY PURE and it could be a good use to them.

Now for the Demon Hybrids like Lord Asmodeus , From a 3rd dimensional standby He is Half "grey" - just His Physical body . He Has a Soul and an extremely powerful one , unlike the other "greys" who just have a BRAIN . They don't have souls , they have brain that they put in use AGAIN by using OUR bioelectricity and bioelectricity they parasitically take from somewhere else , always another source . Same their creations , the jews . Thats why they CARVE for the souls of Humanity . Satan created Us self sufficient when it comes to bio electricity (As the Godhead plan was to be completed) but as well able to "harvest" from an outer source , life for instance the Sun . Its all about balance . The enemy ruined that aside with anything else.

In closing , You can't befriend someone who is in negative need of You and sees You as moving food , without ANY type of feeling in the way we "describe" or "perceive" it .

STAY AWAY!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
I mistyped the name , I'm really sorry . I mean Lucifuge *.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back