Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

gomory-- love

jtkrstyen

I go to Christian school. And I have fallen in love with a Christian girl and she is two years older then me I'm 15. I asked gomory to reject her love for another Christian boy. I hate christianty but when I asked her out she broke down and cried for leading me on but I'm still in love with her and will never not be. I truly need others help with this. I have offered gomory an offering of copieng her sigil ten times and posting it in Christian places such as churches. My wrist is marked with the scars of love. I need her..

You don't need Gomory's help to achieve this, you are perfectly capable of doing this on your own.

Do this spell every single night during the times you think she is sleeping. It works trust me, just don't doubt yourself and preform this frequently, Daily work is a must for this to be powerful enough.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jtkrstyen" <jtkrstyen@... wrote:

I go to Christian school. And I have fallen in love with a Christian girl and she is two years older then me I'm 15. I asked gomory to reject her love for another Christian boy. I hate christianty but when I asked her out she broke down and cried for leading me on but I'm still in love with her and will never not be. I truly need others help with this. I have offered gomory an offering of copieng her sigil ten times and posting it in Christian places such as churches. My wrist is marked with the scars of love. I need her..

my guardian is Gomory and what I know of her is that she doesn´t show up unless you need her help. Maybe it wasn´t meant that you will be with her. Gomory knows the past and the future and the present. She is were complicated to understand.

the other thing is that I don´t see how an offering can be to set out pic on her sigil in Christian places. People will take it the wrong way and maybe think she is some angel. I would that it as an insult but I don´t know how Gomory takes it
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

You don't need Gomory's help to achieve this, you are perfectly capable of doing this on your own.

Do this spell every single night during the times you think she is sleeping. It works trust me, just don't doubt yourself and preform this frequently, Daily work is a must for this to be powerful enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jtkrstyen" <jtkrstyen@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jtkrstyen" <jtkrstyen@... wrote:
it's hard to find a satanic chick. trust me , i ve been there.

if this chick is cool or u luv her and she feels the same. date her!!!!!!!!!!!!

if she values your love , convince her to convert and tell the the truth about father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@... wrote:
my guardian is Gomory and what I know of her is that she doesn´t show up unless you need her help. Maybe it wasn´t meant that you will be with her. Gomory knows the past and the future and the present. She is were complicated to understand.

the other thing is that I don´t see how an offering can be to set out pic on her sigil in Christian places. People will take it the wrong way and maybe think she is some angel. I would that it as an insult but I don´t know how Gomory takes it
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jtkrstyen" <jtkrstyen@ wrote:

hmmm i have a question i heard how many people have the major demons ninmah, asmodeous, this gomory god, lilith
if a select few satanist have the major gods as direct guardians then how do those guardians guard when others are probably praying and calling on them at the same time
tons of satanists all around the world
72 geotic demons aka gods
many of these demons/gods directly working with certain people while at the same time other satanists probably try to call on them alot every so often multiple times a month
how does that work
the math seems to be lacking support for so many people

first of the things are that people have illusions of demons. and then a normal thing is to see a demon you know the name of or more likely you think you see the demon and you think you hear his name.

another thing is that there are more then 72 demons

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@ wrote:

hmmm i have a question i heard how many people have the major demons ninmah, asmodeous, this gomory god, lilith
if a select few satanist have the major gods as direct guardians then how do those guardians guard when others are probably praying and calling on them at the same time
many of these demons/gods directly working with certain people while at the same time other satanists probably try to call on them alot every so often multiple times a month
how does that work

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@... wrote:
first of the things are that people have illusions of demons. and then a normal thing is to see a demon you know the name of or more likely you think you see the demon and you think you hear his name.

another thing is that there are more then 72 demons

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@ wrote:

look at all of us we are non jews we have freedom in our life you have to study satanism very well.get to know yorself and do not get to know someone else like that xian girl.unless you back out of satanism and not return to this religion at all.if u say u like her i suggest u don't return to satanism but if you deny her your welcomed to become a satanist and have remember we don't have freedom because of them we got to live by these anti teaching. and anti rules

how does that work

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craig.moila@..." <craig.moila@... wrote:

if she values your love , convince her to convert and tell the the truth about father.
Satan doesn't push himself on others, either do we.
Ask for your Guardian Demons help, or the Demon that you have built a relationship with. Ask for their guidance, and they will help you:).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daneclark93" <daneclark93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craig.moila@" <craig.moila@ wrote:

Ask for your Guardian Demons help, or the Demon that you have built a relationship with. Ask for their guidance, and they will help you:).
i find it hard to find a satanist huy like seriously its hard as soon as they find out about me worshiping Father Satan they like run the other way i try to explain myself but they don't listen i think im done with love for awhile the only person i will love is Father Satan. Love will find me

Hail Satan!!

It's not hard to find love.

First of all, you need to be the type of person that they would like to be around with. Be funny, be interesting and challenging.

ALSO, you need to keep the fact that you are a Satanist to YOURSELF!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sayumshine" <sayumshine@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daneclark93" <daneclark93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craig.moila@" <craig.moila@ wrote:

i find it hard to find a satanist huy like seriously its hard as soon as they find out about me worshiping Father Satan they like run the other way i try to explain myself but they don't listen i think im done with love for awhile the only person i will love is Father Satan. Love will find me

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daneclark93" <daneclark93@... wrote:

please don't waste your love time with some jew girl that you love it isn't natural even though if they disguised themselves as one of our people their still not compared to us

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back