Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

going to burn every xtian related thing in my house

Stuart

ok so i went through my house yesterday and im surprised at the amount of "god" related things i have in my house....im going to burn it all and ill put a video up on youtube for everyone to laugh at...email me for the link once ive done it

<td val[/IMG]lol....sounds l[/IMG]

--- On Mon, 5/17/10, Stuart <stuart.upton@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] going to burn every xtian related thing in my house
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 1:52 PM

ok so i went through my house yesterday and im surprised at the amount of "god" related things i have in my house....im going to burn it all and ill put a video up on youtube for everyone to laugh at...email me for the link once ive done it
[/TD]

not all of it needs to be destroyed, like I found this amazing picture frame in the basement that once held a picture of jesus, the jesus picture is my new shooting target, but the frame can be used for soemthing Satanic

and if you've got crosses with the dead jew on them, that's fuckin brutal, just invert the cross.

I hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stuart" <stuart.upton@... wrote:

Email me once the deed is done! i've gotta see that!
Hail Satan!-Pamela

email: pkloftis@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

not all of it needs to be destroyed, like I found this amazing picture frame in the basement that once held a picture of jesus, the jesus picture is my new shooting target, but the frame can be used for soemthing Satanic

and if you've got crosses with the dead jew on them, that's fuckin brutal, just invert the cross.

I hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stuart" <stuart.upton@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

I hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stuart" <stuart.upton@ wrote:

know what I did made a bible bbq piss on em all then put gasolene on em and had a good time also burned all that stupid fucking wiccan shit i had . I laughed and cried with happeinis feeling truelly liberated from ignorance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stuart" <stuart.upton@... wrote:
lol make sure to soak it good whith gas and then when all that crap is burnt up piss on the ashes so the fire wont spread to other things ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back