Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Goetia and Nadis

jhd4412

I was told this is the true usage of the Goetia.

Before going into the true uses it should be said. We are Spiritual Satanists, NOT Judeo-Christians. DO NOT use any of the prayers, or Christian by-bull-shit. Ignore all Judeo-Christian information in the Goetia, as it is all false information. Remember, Judeo-Christianity and the Angels are our enemies!

The Goetia comes from a word connected to meaning 'to howl', which is an allegory for vibrating god-names to activate chakras, nadis, et cetera. There are 144,000 major nadis in the astral body. Anyone who has read the Goetia knows there are 72 Demons in it. In old yogic books there are references to the numbers of nadis that comprise the totality of the pingala nadis and ida nadis, and some overtly say there are 72,000 pingala nadis and 72,000 ida nadis. The ida nadis are feminine (i.e. magnetic, they attract or take in prana, and cause contraction, closing, coldness, et cetera.). The pingala nadis are masculine (i.e. electric, they send out prana, and cause expansion, opening, heat, et cetera.)
The nadis are basically the astral body's counterpart to our nerves and veins. When the nadis are fully active and cleansed (i.e. have no more blockages) they grant various siddhis or powers.
The Goetic names when appropriately vibrated activate and cleanse the ida nadis, and due to the ida nadis being feminine and their function of taking in energy, they eventually, when enough energy has been taken in, activate the pingala nadis. It can basically be thought of as two water hose' being connected - when enough water goes in one it eventually goes into the other. Each Goetic Name activates and cleanses 1,000 Ida nadis, hence, the 72 Demons.
In fact, the term devil synonymous nowadays with demon was an attempt by our enemies to erase and corrupt the mysteries taught by our Gods, especially the old Sanskrit term 'Devi'. Devi is synonymous with Shakti, the female force taught in the ancient Hindu Yogi Mysteries to the Yogis, which is needed to activate and cleanse the ida nadis. The names of our Gods in the Goetia actually increase this female energy when properly used, which is also called, Yin Chi, Shakti, Devi, Lunar, Magnetic, et cetera.

A meditative technique to properly use this is the following:

1. Get into your asana or some posture conducive to meditative work

2. Focus on your spine, the physical counterpart of your sushumna

3. Inhale while visualizing blue energy filling your entire spine from the bottom, retain the breath and maintain the visualization, and then instead of exhaling vibrate one of the names while visualizing the blue light going out in waves (the size of pencil lines) from your spine and going throughout the body in lines or waves unbroken.

-  You should preferably feel the vibration in your spine. The reason for this is because just like all the nerves branch off from the spine or connect to it, so to do the nadis branch off from the Sushumna.

- It is good to mentally affirm something to the affect that 'The nadi that this name rules is active and clean'.

- One should preferably work with one name and do the meditation daily (at least) for a month, so one has enough time to build up of enough energy to activate, fill and clean the ida nadis.

Hail Satan, Inanna, Thoth, Azazel, and Beelzebub

could you please explain how do i activate and empower my sushumna ida and pingala ?i know for a fact that asana and pranayama purify these nadis , but is this how they are activated ?or do they just appear to me when i get deeper into meditation ?kundalini yoga might also be a possibility thank you and HAIL SATAN!

There are many methods to activate and cleanse them, and as you said asanas and pranayama are two methods. The proper application of the Goetic God's names are another. In the case of the Goetic names and any proper vibration of God names or in the Kabbalah, the vibrations influence the astral body (chakras, nadis, prana), cleanse it and activate corresponding parts.
As for seeing the nadis, one generally can only see them when a great state of astral vision is acquired, or in a  medium to deep trance state when one is focused on them. However, you do not need to see them to purify and activate them.

Technically any method which cause a movement of prana in the astral body or increases prana or decently affects the astral body is a means of purifying and activating them. For instance, some other methods are Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Seiki-Jutsu, Reiki, strongly imagining phenomenon in the astral body, et cetera.

Stick with your meditations, complete the 6 Month Training Program for Satanists, read a lot, and experiment.

Hail Satan

Hell yeah! thanks for that. I have been doing something very similar for sometime now on instinct alone.
You know ..sometimes one just sees something is wrong and dares to change it.
I saw much of what was being said in the text as both symbolic and misleading. Maybe it was intentionally done that way to assure its survival. Back then if something wasn't X-ian in some way it was burned or could get someone killed for possessing it.  As you already well know.

True, many ancient groups codified the true teachings in various forms. In fact, all ancient religions and stories are codified occult teachings in the forms of symbolic pictures, allegories, metaphors, et cetera. For instance, the term heaven and heavens as it was used in the ancient world to denote outer space and the sky was simultaneously used as a code for the mind and the mental plane, and mental techniques such as imagination of sensory phenomenon such as visualization, and more.

Another example is the Mayan God Huitzilopochtli, which basically translates as Left Handed Hummingbird God, who symbolizes two things. The 'Left Hand' in religions and media tends to symbolize work on the two lowest bodies, i.e. the astral and the physical. The Hummingbird aspect symbolizes, of course, the vibrating of god-names and in the practice of the kabbalah.

Solar Gods such as Amon Ra tend to symbolize the mental body or mind and magical mental practices. In fact, so called jewsus and jesus are corruptions of our ancient religions, and this is why people have thought that christianity was an attempt to maintain the occult teachings in symbolic form, when it was not. The fact is Christianity was an attempt by our enemies to gain power over our ancient religions and to eliminate the focus on the symbolic meanings, and instead give the people a bullshit view of history, so people would not even realize all religions were symbolic. It can easily be seen the jesus is a stolen story and corruption of our ancient religions and of solar gods who were usually depicted as saviors. They are symbolic. A major practice in the occult is the usage of the mind and mental practices to perform magic and empower oneself, to save oneself. Halos were used in ancient religions to denote the power of the mind. Christianity, however, turned the symbolic halo into something believed to actually exist and that has been thought to be gained by moral behavior, which is bullshit. The stealing can further be seen by the fact that Christianity uses 'Amen' which is stolen from the Egyptian God 'Amon Ra'.

Even the stories of our Gods are symbolism, though, ours actually exist, though, the stories are not true. For instance, Father Satan actually exists, though, for instance, the story of Enki and Enlil fighting is simply symbolism. Basically, our Gods used their names in fictional stories intended to symbolize occult truths.

Another example, is the so-called cosmic waters or primordial water which symbolizes the astral plane. In Buddhism there are seven so-called gods of luck, who symbolize the seven chakras along the spine. The so-called pillars of the world tend to symbolize the ida, pingala, and sushumna nadis and other lesser nadis in the astral body.

The difference, though, between Christianity and our ancient religions is that our ancient religions were an attempt by our gods and true magicians to codify occult truths so they would not be completely lost, while Christianity was an attempt to weaken us and destroy the occult teachings to enslave us.

Hail Satan

---In [email protected], <koin444@... wrote :

Hell yeah! thanks for that. I have been doing something very similar for sometime now on instinct alone.
You know ..sometimes one just sees something is wrong and dares to change it.
I saw much of what was being said in the text as both symbolic and misleading. Maybe it was intentionally done that way to assure its survival. Back then if something wasn't X-ian in some way it was burned or could get someone killed for possessing it.  As you already well know.

Yes. Though, the Inquisition came later. At first our enemies had to be sneaky, so they started by creating religions that were corruptions of our own. They then recruited or made those who did not have occult knowledge, as or become followers. This shows how weak they are. Simultaneously our enemies practiced and trained in the occult or true magic. When they had enough power and followers they then began their systematic destruction of our ancient religions, connections and knowledge of our Gods, and of gentile occultists.
Luckily enough gentile occultists (our true brothers and sisters in the past) did not simply roll over, they continued to train, and passed on the teachings. Thus, at least some legitimate occult teachings survived, especially in China, Japan, and India, in such forms as yoga, chi kung, reiki and seiki-jutsu, meditation, kotodama (the Japanese Kabballah), diamond body work (astral body work), et cetera.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back