Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Goetia and Nadis

jhd4412

I was told this is the true usage of the Goetia.

Before going into the true uses it should be said. We are Spiritual Satanists, NOT Judeo-Christians. DO NOT use any of the prayers, or Christian by-bull-shit. Ignore all Judeo-Christian information in the Goetia, as it is all false information. Remember, Judeo-Christianity and the Angels are our enemies!

The Goetia comes from a word connected to meaning 'to howl', which is an allegory for vibrating god-names to activate chakras, nadis, et cetera. There are 144,000 major nadis in the astral body. Anyone who has read the Goetia knows there are 72 Demons in it. In old yogic books there are references to the numbers of nadis that comprise the totality of the pingala nadis and ida nadis, and some overtly say there are 72,000 pingala nadis and 72,000 ida nadis. The ida nadis are feminine (i.e. magnetic, they attract or take in prana, and cause contraction, closing, coldness, et cetera.). The pingala nadis are masculine (i.e. electric, they send out prana, and cause expansion, opening, heat, et cetera.)
The nadis are basically the astral body's counterpart to our nerves and veins. When the nadis are fully active and cleansed (i.e. have no more blockages) they grant various siddhis or powers.
The Goetic names when appropriately vibrated activate and cleanse the ida nadis, and due to the ida nadis being feminine and their function of taking in energy, they eventually, when enough energy has been taken in, activate the pingala nadis. It can basically be thought of as two water hose' being connected - when enough water goes in one it eventually goes into the other. Each Goetic Name activates and cleanses 1,000 Ida nadis, hence, the 72 Demons.
In fact, the term devil synonymous nowadays with demon was an attempt by our enemies to erase and corrupt the mysteries taught by our Gods, especially the old Sanskrit term 'Devi'. Devi is synonymous with Shakti, the female force taught in the ancient Hindu Yogi Mysteries to the Yogis, which is needed to activate and cleanse the ida nadis. The names of our Gods in the Goetia actually increase this female energy when properly used, which is also called, Yin Chi, Shakti, Devi, Lunar, Magnetic, et cetera. 

A meditative technique to properly use this is the following:
1. Get into your asana or some posture conducive to meditative work2. Focus on your spine, the physical counterpart of your sushumna3. Inhale while visualizing blue energy filling your entire spine from the bottom, retain the breath and maintain the visualization, and then instead of exhaling vibrate one of the names while visualizing the blue light going out in waves (the size of pencil lines) from your spine and going throughout the body in lines or waves unbroken.
-  You should preferably feel the vibration in your spine. The reason for this is because just like all the nerves branch off from the spine or connect to it, so to do the nadis branch off from the Sushumna.- It is good to mentally affirm something to the affect that 'The nadi that this name rules is active and clean'.- One should preferably work with one name and do the meditation daily (at least) for a month, so one has enough time to build up of enough energy to activate, fill and clean the ida nadis. 
Hail Satan, Inanna, Thoth, Azazel, and Beelzebub

I forgot one more thing. It is good afterwards to focus on the Demon's sigil to further connect with and invoke their energy. As a substitute you can visualize the energy leaving the sigil and entering a chakra, it is great to use the third eye for this.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back