Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

God Damn Vaccines

They damaged every part of my body except my penis. Especially my stomach which has no problem since I was born. Resurrected my cured asthma. And you know what? It really doesn't matter, I got Covid on last January. I regret because of I got vaccined. I am warning other SS brothers to not get vaccined.

Thank you.

Stonesofwisdom said:
They damaged every part of my body except my penis. Especially my stomach which has no problem since I was born. Resurrected my cured asthma. And you know what? It really doesn't matter, I got Covid on last January. I regret because of I got vaccined. I am warning other SS brothers to not get vaccined.

Thank you.
The High Priests warned you about it

all you can do now is heal yourself with a spell, an work to reverse any damage,that is all one can do, the reptiles are more than likely,weakening or worse to the people who could not see it was a trap,be careful an work asap their is still time an you can reverse the damage,

Stonesofwisdom said:

Thank you.

I wonder what will happen to the vaccinated people who have not yet experienced side effects.

Stonesofwisdom said:

Thank you.

Hopefully there is a way to reverse the damage or at least improve your health condition. I have a few family members dying from the Vaxx. They were deceived into taking the it.

Three-Way Desert Death Cult seems to be fulfilling their grand plan to genocide every goyim with triple digital IQ. It appears their winning but they are so hellbent on killing at a fast rate, makes me think they are going to be destroyed as soon as WWIII kicks off. I can literally sense their fear in my mind when I see these evil goblin people ramble on all day on social media.

Everyone, literally everyone I know who was vaccinated has had covid afterwards, the people who got the "boosters" as well.

The vaccine does absolutely nothing, and worst of all, even when I pointed this obvious fallacy out to them, they all dismissed it and just said: "vaccine doesn't mean immunity, it's just to help protect a little more than nothing! Of course you can still get sick even with the vaccine, that's normal!"

When asked what protection it has given them, they have nothing to say and scramble to change the subject, or begin name calling.

They are so brainwashed and scared of the mistake they know they have made, they convince themselves of blatant lies to remain willfully blind and ignorant, and like literal sheep they continue to line up for the next shot obediently and then wonder why their health is deteriorating.

Then there is me, who has avoided the snake oil and has had no problems ever since, even though half the people I know all around me are sick with Covid every other week.

I wonder what it really takes for the average person to realize there is something up here, and to begin to question their choice of obedience to the agenda of the nwo.

It is frustrating and ridiculous to see this rampant stupidity in so many people around me who were otherwise decent enough Gentiles.

Especially when the obvious that is pointed out to them doesn't even register.

Unfortunately it's very difficult to help the average person come to terms with the reality of things, even a tiny part, such as the fact all covid vaccines (those available to the gentile person at least, I don't doubt there aren't things which they reserve for specific people in the enemy circles that aren't completely trash) are entirely bogus snake oil with no efficacy, which only do harm and literally no good to anyone who has had them.

VoiceofEnki said:
Everyone, literally everyone I know who was vaccinated has had covid afterwards, the people who got the "boosters" as well.

The vaccine does absolutely nothing, and worst of all, even when I pointed this obvious fallacy out to them, they all dismissed it and just said: "vaccine doesn't mean immunity, it's just to help protect a little more than nothing! Of course you can still get sick even with the vaccine, that's normal!"

When asked what protection it has given them, they have nothing to say and scramble to change the subject, or begin name calling.

They are so brainwashed and scared of the mistake they know they have made, they convince themselves of blatant lies to remain willfully blind and ignorant, and like literal sheep they continue to line up for the next shot obediently and then wonder why their health is deteriorating.

Then there is me, who has avoided the snake oil and has had no problems ever since, even though half the people I know all around me are sick with Covid every other week.

I wonder what it really takes for the average person to realize there is something up here, and to begin to question their choice of obedience to the agenda of the nwo.

It is frustrating and ridiculous to see this rampant stupidity in so many people around me who were otherwise decent enough Gentiles.

Especially when the obvious that is pointed out to them doesn't even register.

Unfortunately it's very difficult to help the average person come to terms with the reality of things, even a tiny part, such as the fact all covid vaccines (those available to the gentile person at least, I don't doubt there aren't things which they reserve for specific people in the enemy circles that aren't completely trash) are entirely bogus snake oil with no efficacy, which only do harm and literally no good to anyone who has had them.

I have some fun facts :D

A freshly fully vaccinated (who never had CoVid), is 5 times more resistant against CoVid, than a person who haven‘t gotten vaccinated. (And didnt had Covid)

A person, who is NOT vaccinated, BUT recovered from Covid, is 25 times more resistent against CoVid, than a person who never hot Covid (or the Vaccine).

A person who is fully vaxxed and recovered from CoVid, is 27 times more resistant against CoVid, than a person who is neither vaxxed or recovered.

Natural immunity is far superior, than the vaccine.

The Shots literally give you just a 8% increase of resistance, and you still have to get the Virus for it. 8% for not yet determined long term side effects.

NinRick said:

A freshly fully vaccinated (who never had CoVid), is 5 times more resistant against CoVid, than a person who haven‘t gotten vaccinated. (And didnt had Covid)

A person, who is NOT vaccinated, BUT recovered from Covid, is 25 times more resistent against CoVid, than a person who never hot Covid (or the Vaccine).

A person who is fully vaxxed and recovered from CoVid, is 27 times more resistant against CoVid, than a person who is neither vaxxed or recovered.

The Shots literally give you just a 8% increase of resistance, and you still have to get the Virus for it. 8% for not yet determined long term side effects.

Would be interesting to test how much immunity you gain if a person is unvaxxed, has recovered from Covid, does meditation daily and yoga to boost their vitality. Especially with a daily Satanama and a strong aura of protection.

I hypothesize one may see an increase in immunity between 88% to 666% or something. Haha

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

Would be interesting to test how much immunity you gain if a person is unvaxxed, has recovered from Covid, does meditation daily and yoga to boost their vitality. Especially with a daily Satanama and a strong aura of protection.

I hypothesize one may see an increase in immunity between 88% to 666% or something. Haha

Hail Satan!

Haha, I bet you are right with 666%, we go all out and our immunity shouts out „HAIL SATAN!“ to the world :p

Hail Satan!

Everyone who took the vaccine that I know is sick with covid now. I don't mean to rub the arrow that is already struck into the wound but you are not the only one. I recommend taking Iodine supplements, Vitamen C+ZInc and perhaps some Melatonin (but do so as recommended). Practice Yoga daily, start small stretch the sore muscles lightly and progress daily bit by bit. Detox, detox, detox.. try fasting for a week or so and no I don't mean starving yourself, eat healthy food and drink water only while only eating when the need is great.. You can beat this but it may be difficult. best of my luck.

Leeges said:
Everyone who took the vaccine that I know is sick with covid now. I don't mean to rub the arrow that is already struck into the wound but you are not the only one. I recommend taking Iodine supplements, Vitamen C+ZInc and perhaps some Melatonin (but do so as recommended). Practice Yoga daily, start small stretch the sore muscles lightly and progress daily bit by bit. Detox, detox, detox.. try fasting for a week or so and no I don't mean starving yourself, eat healthy food and drink water only while only eating when the need is great.. You can beat this but it may be difficult. best of my luck.

You can not really detox form the vaccine.
Once you got the shot it is way too late, as the Vaccine bio-hacks your own immunesystem/Epigenetics... from then own, your body does everything on its own.

Some of us really have no other choice. Either we get the vaccine or we wont ever get a job, or even education rights. Im so sick and tired if this bullshit its just like being fucking cattle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back