Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

God And The Devil Are Backwards - HPS Maxine Dietrich

xlnt

Link to video: https://odysee.com/@xlnt666:7/hps_maxine_god_and_the_devil_are_backwards:a

In this video HPS Maxine is talking about Jewish ritual sacrifice, the Inquisition and it's connection to Communism.
The message of the video is the title.

Length: 2:01

LTEgnB2.jpg

xlnt said:
Please use this subforum only to post something about art.

mercury_wisdom said:
Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
Please use this subforum only to post something about art.
This subform is for all types of media and creative endeavors.

Word?

I put hours and hours of hard work into making these videos look perfect. Trying to reach as many as possible by making them intriguing and entertaining; hoping at least some none SS will learn something new from it.

Me looking down on what Vira_ just wrote:
zvg-JELmsmall.jpg

xlnt said:
This is a video and not an artistic work, the work is good but it belongs to the activism category, so the place where it should be posted is the forum for activism.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Great video, well done.

Although, I agree with Vira, this is not exactly art. I think this should go in the JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion subforum.

Nah. I agree with mercury_wisdom. Why do my video posts keep getting approved here then?..
And I don't see any similar creative stuff like this being posted in that subforum you mentioned.

The world right now:

happy-as-fuck.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back