Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GMO foods and drinks.. what should we do about this?

Giovanni R

For a while now I've known that SO many different foods and drinks we ingest daily are genetically modified, whether we know it or not. Coca-cola, corn, fish, the list is ENDLESS.

I know the best way for all these foods to not have an effect on us, is to stop eating them. But IF we do choose to eat these, is there anything we can do spiritually so these foods won't have an affect on our bodies and health?

I've completely cutout fast food from my diet and I try so hard when I see my friends eating McDonald's and other garbage like that, to not eat it because there is just so many things in their "food" that we don't know what in the hell we're putting into our bodies. (please excuse the expression)

This gets me SO damn frustrated and upset because it's literally EVERYWHERE. It's almost like a trap. No matter how HARD we try to get away from it, it's ALWAYS going to be there. Another reason why it gets me even MORE frustrated is because EVERY SINGLE DAY, these people are eating "food" that's actually not even FOOD!

It honestly disgusts me how there's not much being done to get people to stop producing this vile garbage!

Everyday in the news we see all these shootings and killings etc. but we're not seeing how many people are getting sick and DYING from these so called "FOODS"!

Ugh, anyway, I just want to know what we can do to completely rid ourselves from all of this disgusting madness and live outside this food trap we're all in.

And if anyone has anything to add to this GMO stuff PLEASE DO SO, so we can ALL know what is going on. Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

remove the jews to stop this madness. do the group destruction ritual. and i knooow omg its really frustrating... and those foods are like everywhere standing there saying EAT ME!, when i move out ill live somewhere out of the city but not too far and im going to have a greenhouse to plant our own stuff! this might give an idea to our fellow Satanists. grow your own stuff, actually my family already does but they only grow stuff that are not really food but are seasonings.
Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

For a while now I've known that SO many different foods and drinks we ingest daily are genetically modified, whether we know it or not. Coca-cola, corn, fish, the list is ENDLESS.

I know the best way for all these foods to not have an effect on us, is to stop eating them. But IF we do choose to eat these, is there anything we can do spiritually so these foods won't have an affect on our bodies and health?

I've completely cutout fast food from my diet and I try so hard when I see my friends eating McDonald's and other garbage like that, to not eat it because there is just so many things in their "food" that we don't know what in the hell we're putting into our bodies. (please excuse the expression)

This gets me SO damn frustrated and upset because it's literally EVERYWHERE. It's almost like a trap. No matter how HARD we try to get away from it, it's ALWAYS going to be there. Another reason why it gets me even MORE frustrated is because EVERY SINGLE DAY, these people are eating "food" that's actually not even FOOD!

It honestly disgusts me how there's not much being done to get people to stop producing this vile garbage!

Everyday in the news we see all these shootings and killings etc. but we're not seeing how many people are getting sick and DYING from these so called "FOODS"!

Ugh, anyway, I just want to know what we can do to completely rid ourselves from all of this disgusting madness and live outside this food trap we're all in.

And if anyone has anything to add to this GMO stuff PLEASE DO SO, so we can ALL know what is going on. Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

The Food Industry (Lobby) is controlling pretty much what we eat and what is avaiable. If they didn't toxic chemicals like MSG would have be removed from the food chain years sgo. Try and simplify your diet - remember the more something is processed the worst it usually becomes and the more hands it passed through the more possibility of contamination.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

remove the jews to stop this madness. do the group destruction ritual. and i knooow omg its really frustrating... and those foods are like everywhere standing there saying EAT ME!, when i move out ill live somewhere out of the city but not too far and im going to have a greenhouse to plant our own stuff! this might give an idea to our fellow Satanists. grow your own stuff, actually my family already does but they only grow stuff that are not really food but are seasonings.
Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Monshito, the jew operation behind this. Has been kicked out of Hungry and Brazil, its just the start of the end for GMO's. People are waking up.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:45:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: GMO foods and drinks.. what should we do about this?
  The Food Industry (Lobby) is controlling pretty much what we eat and what is avaiable. If they didn't toxic chemicals like MSG would have be removed from the food chain years sgo. Try and simplify your diet - remember the more something is processed the worst it usually becomes and the more hands it passed through the more possibility of contamination.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back