Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ghost

I would do a ritual to Satann if I were you

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 7:40 AM PST andicarrell@... wrote:

I am possed by a ghost !I have read about it in the d.emon part of the in the caption part.I thought someone was mean to me and Ihave scratches all over my body.I rea lly need help to expel the ghost/

I would do a ritual to Satan if I were you

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 7:40 AM PST andicarrell@... wrote:

I am possed by a ghost !I have read about it in the d.emon part of the in the caption part.I thought someone was mean to me and Ihave scratches all over my body.I rea lly need help to expel the ghost/

Before you jump to conclusions, try to look at it rationally. See if there is any other explanation for your scratches all over your body. You can have heat rashes or you can have skin allergy. See if there are any rational possibilities. Also, look for other subtle signs to establish if there is indeed a ghost. Only then, when you are absolutely certain that there is a ghost/unwanted spirit, then do a banishing ritual (that too is available on the JoS website).

I don't fear ghosts i used to but not anymore i see them all the time and i can take to them and here them some say i am crazy but I know the truth. Do spirit know if you can see them and here them and talk to them. I think they can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back