Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting to know your Guardian.

Dan Roy Lucifer

Knowing who your Guardian Demon/ess is very important. It is also very helpful and joyful. Your Guardian Demon/ess knows you better then you know yourself, the reason is, they might have been with you for many past lives. It is truly amazing to find out who your Guardian is. When i did, i felt like she was there this whole time looking at me, patiently waiting for me to find her. When i did, i knew right away, that she is my GD and that i loved her. I reason i knew this is because when i invoked her (after a 3rd attempt but i only felt her, i still didn't see her) the energy felt so familiar. Like really familiar as if i know her from somewhere. It felt as if i found a person who was missing; a person i forgot; a person who i lost contact with. That kind of feeling.

Guardian Demons care a lot about you. One may have many guardians, but one of them is your main one. The reason why you may have more then one is because while you were in Hell, you probably made friends with a Demon or the other reason is maybe in your past life you developed a relationship (love, friendship) with a specific Demon/ess. Now obviously Satan is EVERYBODY's guardian, this is for 100% sure.

I suggest everybody who dedicated to find out who their GD is right away. This is important because if you don't one day you are going to pay for that. The problem is that the Enemy does everything to make you suffer. The common thing they do if you do not know who your Guardian is is appear as one. The Enemy might come to you as a "Demon" and pretend to be your Guardian. When you are going to trust him/her, he/she is going to reveal him/her self as to it really is and bring you to suicide. THIS DID HAPPEN ALREADY! So this is why i urge everybody to get to know their Guardian is. As HP Maxine said "Nobody who walks on this path alone survives." She meant this. Without Guardians, we are vulnerable. It's same thing as a new born animal, if the parents do not protect them, a predator is simply going to eat the poor baby.

My Guardians have led me to tears. They lead me to the right choices. They help me out so much, i am so deeply grateful to them. They always teach me, are always patient with me and show me the kind of love i have never felt. It is beautiful. They guide us with many many ways. From speaking to us to showing us what is right. They NEVER harm you or lead you astray compared to the bullshit spread by the Kikes.

Ave Father Enki Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!!!!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back